Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
Warhammer 40k: The Tained Race

(This is a Warhammer 40k Fan Fic)

-=+Confilict on Bork'An+=-

The Tau soldiers ran across the rugged terrain, since there was no time for a breifing they were getting one in there helmets, They were to find and destroy a Tyranid spore chimney. A Tiger Shark flew over head the soldiers, ready to drop Gun Drones. "Hurry up! We need to get there before they start doing some serious damage to the land!" E'ith Corrak yelled. He knew the damage a spore chimney could do if left to do its job for long. He'd seen orchirds turned to graveyards in minutes. As they came over a hill E'ith saw something that made his stomach turn. A sqaud of Tau fire warriors and Devilfish gunships were gaurding the Tyranid spore chimney. The strang thing was, they were all Black and light green, instead of the usual red and yellow.
"What the...why are our people gaurding the Tyranid?" one of the soldiers said. "I dont know but they look like they're a different force. Take them out."
"I will sir."

As they came over the ridge the Devilfish gunships opend fire first, sending a barrage of laser bolts at the oncoming troops. The fire warriors took cover behind the rubble, returning fire with their lasguns. The Tyranid backed up the Devilfish's. A swarm of rippers scurried up the ridge, getting ready to tear the fire warrios to peice's. The ones that were not killed decended apon the fire warriors, getting into their suits and tearing them apart, one of the troops helemet exploded, and from the opening spewed out rippers slaugtering the fire warriors.
"WERE ARE THOSE TIGER SHARKS?!" one fo the soldiers yelled.
E'ith pointed to the right of the slaughter. "There's your answer." As the soldier looked over, he saw the burning wreckage of the downed tiger sharks. The battle would be over soon. And they lost. These Tyranid's didn't want anyone getting out alive, this was proven by the Carnifex coming from behind and finishing the slaughter, tearing what fire warriors remained to peice's.

(Feedback please, I've never actualy played Warhammer 40k but i've seen the units and such, and i had and urge to write a story, so here it is. Anyone who has a: Tyranid squad, a Marine squad, or a Tau sqaud, please email me image's at: venomsuitofdeath@hotmail.com so I may use them in my story.)

Last edited by Abe's son; 09-13-2003 at 03:12 PM..
09-13-2003, 11:30 PM
Big_Bro_Slig222
Spark Stunk

: Oct 2002
: The Blasted Wastes
: 394
Big_Bro_Slig222  (10)

Pfft....Tau are wussies.

S' a nice story though. I suggest you get the Tau: Codex book. It has all the info on units, great model pics, and the little stories in it will give you info on how the Tau act and shtuffs. Seriously though, Tau are a very controlled and "refined" race. The way they carry thmesleves and speak is very...just get the Codex ok? Its to late to try and explain.

P.S. Necrons rule.

Last edited by Big_Bro_Slig222; 09-13-2003 at 03:33 PM..
09-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

I'm putting all the race's into my stories, I'll explane the taintedness later.

One of the tau troopers that was in black and green armour, Looked around. "The terrain is clear, our commander may leave the gunship." The backdoor of the Devilfish opened, and a tall figure coverd in black robes with red shoulder pads and a black helmet came out, he looked around. "Excelent, our lord will be most pleased." As he finished his sentance he heard the clincking of armour. "...You have not done as I had expected..." 3 Battle suits came over the ridge. "...I will destroy them..." He drew from his cloak 2 bolter rifles. Each in hand he jumped up onto the ridge, the battle suits steped back. "Pethetic..." He opend fire into the face of the battle suit blowing it up and knocking it backwards, he put the bolter rifle's back in his cloack and took out a Bio-Plasma rifle(that thing the Tyranid Warriors use). He fired into the second suit just as it raised to fire, destroying the chestplate and killing the pilot, he turned and fired into the third destroying it. "I dont know why Aranshas'icari botherd tainting this race..." He turned and looked at the force. "LET US DESTROY THE TAU!! LET US TAINT THEIR CITYS WITH THE CLATER OF OUR WARRIORS!! LET THE FALL OF BORK'AN GIVE WAY TO A NEW EMPIRE!! Let us stain the soil with their blood..." The crowed let out a symphony of screach's and yells as the moved forward to begin the invasion of Bork'an.

This explanes the Tau's behavior. And the spore chimney is still at work dont go freakin'
09-14-2003, 03:39 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

Tau are the best, i got a small army of them, i'll send ya some pics.

09-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

Great! I'll put them in my storie. All I need is:
The name of the sqaud
the units in it
and what battles they've fought in
09-15-2003, 01:58 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

i dont know any squad names apart from "XV15 stealth" and "fire warrior"

usually consist of 12 fire warriors with either a pulse rifle each, or a selected 6 have pulse carbines.Stealth teams travel in 3's and have arm mounted burst cannons and stealth technology.

bork'an is the only major fight i know at the minuet. It was between Tyranids and Tau. There was a very significant civil war on the Tau home planet of T'au.