Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

12-17-2002, 05:54 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Exclamation Now hear this! Judd Update!!!!

Update!

I have taken into consideration the fact that Glukkons are born ala Lady Margret and cannot produce offspring of their own. Therefore I have decided to take the advice given to me by Oddsville and just have Judd as a very close friend to Mullock. And, about Munch...I dunno. I just thought it might be neat to see him and Abe joining forces once again. And, who knows. I may just have a brand new character coming down the pipe.

I also wondered why my first post on Judd was closed. Maybe nobody responded enough. (Thank you to thoes who did.)
I want to hear your suggestions, folks!
Keep 'em rollin' in!

12-17-2002, 09:32 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)
Re: Now hear this! Judd Update!!!!

:
Originally posted by Dipstikk
Update!

I have taken into consideration the fact that Glukkons are born ala Lady Margret and cannot produce offspring of their own. Therefore I have decided to take the advice given to me by Oddsville and just have Judd as a very close friend to Mullock. And, about Munch...I dunno. I just thought it might be neat to see him and Abe joining forces once again. And, who knows. I may just have a brand new character coming down the pipe.

I also wondered why my first post on Judd was closed. Maybe nobody responded enough. (Thank you to thoes who did.)
I want to hear your suggestions, folks!
Keep 'em rollin' in!
Huh?
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

12-17-2002, 09:58 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

Dipstikk you made that first thread about your comic (is that what it is?) quite a while ago and everytime you want to talk about it you make a new thread. This leaves people, such as sligster, confused as to what you are talking about. Try to keep everything about a particular topic in the same place.
http://www.myspace.com/spirebandnz

12-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Sad

I'm sorry.

12-18-2002, 10:08 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

This is not a story topic or Artwork so it will be closed. Please if you are starting the story topic make sure you no where your putting things this is confusing me. You cant just post your threads in random forums. If you are starting a story make a new thread, this one will be closed. This has no place in Fan Corner, it seems like something to do with General Oddworld. Please talk to Xavier about it, right now I cant really understand what this is about.

-Al the Vykker FC Mod

*Closes Thread.