ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)
Happy I'm Back!!!!

Hey, everybody, I'm back!
I've been gone for a while due to a few difficulties in my scheldule. I've been far behind in The Odds of Life comics (Season 3!) and I've been under a lot of pressure with going to a new school and having so many things to do in the few remaining weeks of summer vacation.
Also, my computer has been screwing up lately,
causing me to do this
So, yeah. I'm back.

08-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

Shut up.

08-04-2004, 08:03 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Whoa! Didn't your Mum teach you any manners, SS?

-oddguy

08-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

:
Whoa! Didn't your Mum teach you any manners, SS?

-oddguy
You obviously don't know about my 'mum'.

08-05-2004, 09:22 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

Hmmmmm...

sligslinger you're interesting... have we met?
08-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

Allow me to me the third to respond, and the first to welcome you back, ANN NEELY.

See? Being polite's not so difficult.

08-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Sligslinger, had this been somebody like racla, I would proudly insult along side you. But ANN NELLY has done nothing wrong/stupid that I can remember. Psh.

Welcome back.
08-05-2004, 10:39 AM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

hello ^_^

------
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

08-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Oddish
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Ma' Spa
: 2,431
Oddish  (10)

Your were gone? oh, well Welcome Back!

"For us, it's not about muscle bound characters with big guns. It's about little guys "
~ Lorne Lanning 15/02/2000
"We knew there were more of us out there, and were gunna find them!" ~ Abe

08-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

No, she wasn't gone. We were. Which makes this thread pointless.

08-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
Sligslinger, had this been somebody like racla, I would proudly insult along side you. But ANN NELLY has done nothing wrong/stupid that I can remember. Psh.
Right...

So you need racla to hold your hand before you think someone is stupid and will insult them?

Good to see the moderators of this forum have managed to keep their heads firmly wedged between their asscheeks and their hands firmly clenched around the dicks of Alcar and Co.

Keep it up kid, you might just get promoted.
08-05-2004, 01:59 PM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)
Exclamation

:
No, she wasn't gone. We were. Which makes this thread pointless.
What do you mean by "We were"?

08-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

:
Right...

So you need racla to hold your hand before you think someone is stupid and will insult them?

Good to see the moderators of this forum have managed to keep their heads firmly wedged between their asscheeks and their hands firmly clenched around the dicks of Alcar and Co.

Keep it up kid, you might just get promoted.
I don't see how my negative disposition towards complete idiots such ass racla has anything to do with me sucking up. All I said was was that ANN NELLY has done nothing wrong, and didn't deserve Sligslinger's insulting greeting.

And anyways, Alcar doesn't have a dick.
08-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
I don't see how my negative disposition towards complete idiots such ass racla has anything to do with me sucking up. All I said was was that ANN NELLY has done nothing wrong, and didn't deserve Sligslinger's insulting greeting.

And anyways, Alcar doesn't have a dick.
"Sligslinger, had this been somebody like racla, I would proudly insult along side you." Why?

That's a bit like saying "well I would join in, but that would just mean I would have to explain things to Alcar - so for now I'm going to conveniently pretend you're an asshole".

The fact that you said you WOULD make insults mean's you are merely the pot calling the kettle black. What's the point in refusing to insult someone unless you've got the right people on your team? If you've got something to say, then say it, rather than being anal.
08-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

Maybe you're seeing this I would insult Racla, as he was Alcar's personal friend, or however you would consider their social relationship. I think what you did was misinterpret what I said. Into something along the lines of that I want to go around snatching every oppurtunity I could to put down others. If I wanted to do that, surely I could do better.
08-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Maybe you're seeing this I would insult Racla, as he was Alcar's personal friend, or however you would consider their social relationship. I think what you did was misinterpret what I said. Into something along the lines of that I want to go around snatching every oppurtunity I could to put down others. If I wanted to do that, surely I could do better.
So by your logic, it's ok to insult someone, just so long as you think they're stupid? Well for your information, I don't give a shit if you think it's ok or not ok for me to insult someone - and I don't beleive anyone else does either. I'm not going to seek a permission slip to express my opinion of someone from a contradictory dullard like you.

So get used to it.
08-05-2004, 09:18 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Allow me to me the third to respond, and the first to welcome you back, ANN NEELY.

See? Being polite's not so difficult.
Actually.. I welcomed ANN via PM/IM... to check if she was okay too... to be honest SS isn't interesting at all... I merely wanted to encourage him into a debate... to discuss his obvious social failings!!!!

CB is NEVER impressed by rudeness!

Its is so easy to insult, swear and face the world in an angry way... it takes a better person to be kind, tolerant and forgiving!
08-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Oh. I really want to to impress you CB. I would've done something better than insult ANN, like maybe insulting you. But I didn't because I don't care for your 'opinionated' comments either way.
It doesn't take a better person to be nice and thankful, it takes different kind of person, and I don't feel like that person today so I'm going to blow my steam off on oblivious idiots which is normal behavior for someone like me with so many 'social failings' as you put it. Well, the social world sucks and those who are members of a mediocre forum have no room to talk.

Last edited by Sekto Springs; 08-05-2004 at 10:16 PM..
08-05-2004, 10:22 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Oh. I really want to to impress you CB. I would've done something better than insult ANN, like maybe insulting you. But I didn't because I don't care for your 'opinionated' comments either way.
It doesn't take a better person to be nice and thankful, it takes different kind of person, and I don't feel like that person today so I'm going to blow my steam off on oblivious idiots which is normal behavior for someone like me with so many 'social failings' as you put it. Well, the social world sucks and those who are members of a mediocre forum have no room to talk.
And it appears I have been successful!!!!!

Seriously... it does take a better person SS... its such a shame you haven't the ability to put your own inadequacies to one side, rise above them and treat others with the respect they deserve.

Agression and arrogance generate the same reactions in others, which simply fans the flames...

Tomorrow wake up, look in the mirror and say "Today I may look like shit but i'm not gonna be a shit" and see how the world treats you then!
08-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Fuck the world. You don't know what I go through, I have my own reasons for thinking the world is a big pile of shit, and I don't think very many people at all deserve any respect.

08-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Leeum
Boombat

: Jun 2004
: UK
: 207
Leeum  (10)

What is it about this topic that has upset you ss, if you can tell us we'll avoid the subject in future?? Welcome back mate, i'll make more of an effort to post here :P

08-05-2004, 11:13 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Fuck the world. You don't know what I go through, I have my own reasons for thinking the world is a big pile of shit, and I don't think very many people at all deserve any respect.
Try me?

Why make such an asumption? See where your anger gets you? No where!
08-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

ClaireBear, although it's most likely that you don't care, for what it's worth, I'd probably have much more respect for you if you didn't go off on these 5 to 10 post tirades.

At the moment, I doubt that I could think much less of you (although you'll probably prove me wrong on that soon enough). You're not well liked enough nor well known enough to be making these kinds of arguments against people you don't really know.

I'm not going to throw the book at you and start diverting your pathetic shit from Sligslinger onto me, because I know that you have no idea what he goes through on a daily basis. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I don't plan on telling you about Sligslingers problems, but to put you on the right tracks, I can only suggest that you quit defending yourself here and let it drop. This isn't doctor phil, and it's not jerry springer either - we don't need half baked explainations and petty arguments, what we need is for you to just leave it here and let things be.

I know that will be hard for you, because given a few minutes to think about it, you could probably find offense to even the pope's speech. But before you do, just think about what I'm trying to do here - I don't need explainations I just need you to drop the subject, please.

Last edited by Codek; 08-05-2004 at 11:23 PM..
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
ClaireBear, although it's most likely that you don't care, for what it's worth, I'd probably have much more respect for you if you didn't go off on these 5 to 10 post tirades.

At the moment, I doubt that I could think much less of you (although you'll probably prove me wrong on that soon enough). You're not well liked enough nor well known enough to be making these kinds of arguments against people you really don't know. I'm not going to throw the book at you and start diverting your pathetic shit from Sligslinger onto me, because I know that you have no idea what he goes through on a daily basis.

I don't plan on telling you either, but to put you on the right tracks, I can only suggest that you quit defending yourself here and let it drop.
If he's going through trauma (physical/mental/sexual abuse, caring for a handicapped parent/sibling single handedly etc etc) then he should seek help... not set about tearing everyone else down to his level of misery... I have no time for people like that. He should also apologise to Ann!

And whether you have respect for me or not is really of no concern to me... respect from a kid with delusions of grandure... don't flatter yourself!

I list you with SS... someone who seeks pleasure in causing others pain and suffering. Its such a shame.

Last edited by ClaireBear; 08-05-2004 at 11:25 PM..
08-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
I list you with SS... someone who seeks pleasure in causing others pain and suffering. Its such a shame.
EXCUSE me? This is a really touchy subject for Sligslinger and you're targetting it like a weakness in a terrorist outpost, for no reason other than the satisfaction of staying on top in an argument? And yet I'M the one who seeks pleasure from causing others pain, despite the fact that I'm trying to protect him?

Well pardon me if there is something I haven't noticed, but that is just fucking bang out of order.

I was right as well - I do think MUCH less of you now.
08-05-2004, 11:42 PM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

ClaireBear  (10)

:
Well pardon me if there is something I haven't noticed, but that is just fucking bang out of order.
So because someone has problems its fine for them to behave antisocially and in a way to cause offence and hurt?

You'd make a great defence lawyer!!!!!!!

If it is the case it is even more important for individuals to try and conform and pull against whatever is making take on certain behaviours... they really need to realise that they too are causing hurt, pain and insult and learn to empathise.

:
I was right as well - I do think MUCH less of you now.
What ever...

You have consitantly singled me out as a target for derision on this forum codek/Death/Arsehole...

Why?

Do I threaten you ability to stay top dog? Or like I say... do you like trampling on top of those you see as weaker in an effort to increse your manhood getting pleasure from others pain and suffering!

And I'm so glad I quoted your first message because your edit only makes it marginally better.
08-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

OK Clairebear, you win.
08-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

This seems to be the thread of unrivaled random feelings of negativity. Sligslinger feels so overwhelmed by life he has to give in and act like an ass to a fine person, and Codek tries to build yet another technicality into a full fledged war to show his unique nnoncomformity. And then ClaireBear pops into the picture, and, the same thing as always happens. How unpredictable.
08-06-2004, 02:35 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

:
This seems to be the thread of unrivaled random feelings of negativity. Sligslinger feels so overwhelmed by life he has to give in and act like an ass to a fine person, and Codek tries to build yet another technicality into a full fledged war to show his unique nnoncomformity. And then ClaireBear pops into the picture, and, the same thing as always happens. How unpredictable.
thats the forums for ya
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

08-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

Majic, I had a problem with you, then a problem with clairebear. The fact that they are in the same thread doesn't mean you can tie them together with some bullshit about how I built a technicality into a fully fledged war and get away with it.

There is no fully fledged war. There are 2 posts by me and 2 posts by clairebear in which we exchange fire. And a few posts between me and you. Hardly a war.

Once again you prove that you have such a poor mental grasp of the situation that you end up proffessing what amounts to a trumped up semi-accurate observational insult, in a failed attempt to point out my "flaws". For the purpose of what? More arguments? I'm not going to stand by and watch you talk total bullshit about myself and others.

I'm also not here to display my "unique nonconformity". Just because I don't do whatever you say and agree with whatever you think doesn't mean that I am nonforming. It simply means that I'm thinking as an individual. In real life I have a right to be an individual, and express myself as one - don't expect to get an easy ride if you attempt to make things any different here.