Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-24-2003, 12:05 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Oddworld: Actra's Rebellion

This is an RPG post, not the actual story.

I decided to start out this post when I got the hang of RPG's.

Only a few Muds. Native, not scrubs, because Muds that were once slaves had been freed because of a new law deeming their chanting tendencies unsafe for working environments. (For Sligs and Glukkons, of course)

The slaves are called Noctero (pronounced Nok-Ter-oh). Insted of giving up slavery, the Gluks enslaved these guys instead. Like a humanoid bat, Noctero are both male and female. No queen.

There are also new creatures as well. Tapewoims, which are long, huge reptiles that patrol tha hall of New Rupture Farms, have a huge mouth and long, daggerlike teeth.

Clobbsters are giant crab-like beasts that act as armed grunts. Their shell is nearly impenetarable.

Here are my characters.

Name: Actroal Von Clarence ("Actra")

Occupation: New Rupture Farms escapee. Now works full-time as Noctero savior.

Physical traits: Actra is a tan color and has a brighter tan over her belly and wings. To see more of Actra, go to my post, Possible Other Inhabitants. She is also very mature for her her age and is quite -ahem- well endowed. @--@ She also has three tatoos: A meech tatoo that allows her to engulf her enimie's essence, a bat Tattoo that summons a Maelstrom, and a ying-yang symbol on her right index finger which will unite the Glukkons and Mudokons.

Psychological traits: Actra finds her role in the liberation of her people her personal responsability. She is a tomboy of sorts, and is quite brave, if not a bit bossy. She has stood up to Sligs, but only once, as it caused her to become a fugitive. Returning to NRF, she was much braver and stronger, aided with magical tattoos given to her from the Archiver, a God of Noctero lore.
0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------0

Name: Gregory Plort ("Greg")

Age: 45 years old. (will live appx. 30 years longer than Corporate Gluk since he dosen't smoke a cigar.

Physical Traits: Greg wears a red loincloth, and a necklace made of Scrab teeth. He is otherwise clothless. He retains the use of his legs, because, as he puts it: "With years of wearing thoes rediculous suits, my idiot brothers had no room to move their legs, whereas I don't wear a suit, so I can use my legs."

Psychological Traits: Greg had been banished to Paramonia for being a traitor, so he feels it is his duty to help whoever has a beef with the other Glukkons. He is mentally strong, and makes friends easily. His knowledge of the forest makes him a useful, if not a tad late, ally.

Associated characters: His pet Mug, Halfshell, wears no armor, and has a pleasant disposition. Greg rides Halfshell by sitting on his head.

Skillz: Greg can wrangle paramites and Scrabs with ease. In fact, Greg met Abe, Actra, Alf and Munch by saving them from a paramite.

--------------------------------------------

Go ahead, create s'more! I darez ya!

03-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Name: Tomp

Traits: Loves flirting, has a very large frame , which makes him ideal for combat. Through this , what he terms "Macho" extirior, on the inside he has a firey burning soul, wanting the unity of all races. He has a bit of a soft spot for Actra.....
Skillz: Has learnt to handle industrial weapons, he has an affinaty with weapons, but he has trouble handling anything native. This is due to him and his paretns, spending their whole lives in captivity.
03-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)
Re: Oddworld: Actra's Rebellion

:
Originally posted by Dipstikk
Name: Actroal Von Clarence ("Actra")

Occupation: New Rupture Farms escapee. Now works full-time as Noctero savior.

Physical traits: Actra is a tan color and has a brighter tan over her belly and wings. To see more of Actra, go to my post, Possible Other Inhabitants. She is also very mature for her her age and is quite -ahem- well endowed. @--@ She also has three tatoos: A meech tatoo that allows her to engulf her enimie's essence, a bat Tattoo that summons a Maelstrom, and a ying-yang symbol on her right index finger which will unite the Glukkons and Mudokons.

Psychological traits: Actra finds her role in the liberation of her people her personal responsability. She is a tomboy of sorts, and is quite brave, if not a bit bossy. She has stood up to Sligs, but only once, as it caused her to become a fugitive. Returning to NRF, she was much braver and stronger, aided with magical tattoos given to her from the Archiver, a God of Noctero lore.
I'm adding something to Actra's Psy. Traits:

Actra is a bit naive when it comes to the natural world. Never having been outside makes her a lot less cautious than the group would preferr. She has no knowledge of Mudokons or Gabbits other than the fact that Abe was their savior, and Munch was associated with him. In fact, the first Mud that she had contact with was Alf, who was heasatant to follow her.

Oh, and hobo, I like Tomp. I don't blame him for following Actra.

(Nnrawwwwww....)

Last edited by Dipstikk; 03-24-2003 at 10:45 AM..
03-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

You know, if no one is planning on replying to this topic, than you might as well close it.

03-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

calm down! remember nearly all RP's fail in their first week, this one didn't even get THAT far, so what?
04-15-2003, 01:51 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Come on people! Are Hobo and I just going to do this? Come on! Let's do it, Members! This has gone on for three weeks. THREE! I'm going to breath the last breath of life into this topic. It's now or never.

Name: Zack

Physical traits: Zack is a Tapewoim. He is fifty feet long with a 5-foot thick body. He is a bit of a daredevil and wants to leave NRF as much as the Noctero. He has a thich hide and is completely impervious to Slig gunfire. He has a Surfer-Dude accent to couple his reckless nature.

Psychological traits: Zack never asked to work as a guard. He hated the idea. But it was either that, or be bullied into it violently by his heartless kin. Nonetheless, he keeps an optimistic attitude, and feels the need to "Help" sligs from beating up Noctero and/or keeping them out of trouble. He keeps aware of his emmense size (unlike other Tapewoims, who wouldn't think twice about squashing an unseen Noctero) and keeps Abe, Munch and Alf safe behind his crown of horns while "taking shortcuts" through potentially dangerous obsticals that are, as he puts it, "Not for beginners. Don't try this at home, dudes!"

Zack is not afraid of Sligs (like any other Tapewoim) and would gladly "put the hurtin' " on one to help Abe and Co. Besides, Sligs are obsolite, just slugs on wind-up pants and with a little b-b gun.

Last edited by Dipstikk; 04-14-2003 at 05:57 PM..
05-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

(Ok now for the bad man)

Name: Zekzen(Called the Darkone by most travelers)
Age: 5,000,000 years old (thats like 20 for them, but is actualy 5 million years old even in human years)
Occupation: Made a deal with the Glucks and now has acess to any Glukkon owned facility

Physical Traits: Is a Shadow (see Your RPG your Choice Shadow discription)

Psychological traits: Evil, and damn good at it. He can get what he wants ith fear and then kills off what he use's for a tool. He is heartless and shows no mercy.

Abilitys:

Infect: Can take over any wounded body with his dark matter, this creates black blotch's of skin and boils all over the body. In this state the controled creature feels no pain and has no emotions, the transformation is excrueatingly painful and the host's strength is fuled by pure rage and anger

Shapeshift: just what the name says

Summon Creature: Summons up a nasty baddie from out of his body, usaly something hellish and demented, and is under his compleate control.

Drain Energy: This can be done only when the victem is near death and can no loger fight back. He sucks the energy from the body and feeds himself.

How to kill one: Aim for the head, its the only valruble part on a Shadow. Use majic, its there one weakness, it'll wound the heck out of them, maby not kill them but sure will hurt them alot. Charge into the things body, you'll be warped into its dark matter were you can find his energy aura and rupture it, then you'll be spit out and he'll get sucked into his own dark matter.
05-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Good! Good! I like this!

Name: Bruce

Physical Traits: Bruce is the burly member of Actra's personal armada. He has a giant (Revert to attachment) on his chest, contrary to most Tomahawkers. He also keeps an extra clip on the end of his spiked featherdo to make a topknot.

Psychological Traits: Bruce is the Mud. He's friends with everyone in his tribe. His huge build and deep (but warm) Italimerican voice might be intimidating, but he has to be. Tomahawkers have to get close to their victims to bash 'em. He bravely defends his commander and fellow soldiers without thinking of the consequenses:

Extra notes: Bruce fought alongside Abe and Munch in their game. He was there! Didn't ya see him? OOh , there he i--no, no. Now he's gone. Ya missed it.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp brucessign.bmp (47.1 , 133 views)

05-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

Name: Judd the Glukkon (Abiet C. Judd)

Phys. Traits: Quite thin for a Glukkon. Has a wicked smile that makes Actra's toes curl. Has a belt over his right shoulder looped to his leg joints with a Magog medallion on it, along with a beltloop with the RF logo.

Psy. Traits: Self sentered (of course). Finds that the only thing better than Moolah......"Is MORE M00lah!"

And What Glukkon dosen't?

So, he's just like any Glukkon: ruthless, vile, and cash-desperate.

Extra notes: Imagine a thin, blue-coated Glukkon with Glibert Godfried's voice, and you got Judd. He inherreted RF in Moll's absence.

:
Originally read by the Executor Vykker

Molluck has left these instructions:

"In my absence, death, or inability to run my beloved Rupture Farms, I pass on my facility to my valued associate and dear brother, Abiet C. Judd."
Don't ask me how he got a last name. He just did.