Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-16-2003, 02:00 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Drunk No-one comes back....

Okay, ^_^ finally an rp! Okie dokies (I asked Hobo if it was all alright, he said yes, so nah! :P) heres how we do it.

Characters:

Name:
Species:
Job:
Personality:
Appearence:

Jobs:
Sligs;
Guard. Patrol slig. Worker. Bodyguard. Assistant. Personal Assistant. Private in Army. Guns expert. 'Carer'. Slog Trainer.

Glukkons;
Be in charge.

Mudokons;
Slaves. Cleaners. 'Target Practice'. Food Tasters.

anything else;
Oddjobs.

Rules
Sorry, but just wanna make it clear.
No godmoding.
No powerplaying.
And eat your vedges.

My chars:

Name: Vita
Species: Mudokon
Job: Cleaner
Personality: Quit mudokon, dosn't want to make a fuss. Isn't to bothered about the revolution. Favourtie Quote: "We all Die anyway..."
Appearence: Normal mudokon, apart from his mouthisn't stiched up, and he has gold tatoos on his arms.

Name: Elizabeth Ebadeaus Charles 'Charlie' Francis Walker
Species: Slig
Job: Private In Army.
Personality: Gulable, loud, dosn't think things through
Appearence: Like a Slig.
[edit: oopsie daisy.
Backstory:
In the middle of a forest, theres an old building. No-one knws how long its been standing, or whats inside. But your about to find out. In the once peaceful setting, a huge sound errupts...
Your character is either in that building trying to keep the invaders out, or on the outside, trying to liberate those captured within...]
---------
Charlie walked up and down the corridor, makng the noises sligs do, while they are waiting for a life or death sentence to be thrown at them. Most Glukkons thought sligs didn't have feelings, that they were only machines, with a sliggish heart.
But That was not true. Charlie knew it was not true.
Yet, he still seemed to listen to the crap, they spouted at him, he still took the blame, for thier wrong doings, He still took the beatings and the punishments, for no reason at all!
He stared around, looking at the disgusting floors.
'Where are those ruddy cleaners?' He thought, 'This place is dirty. I don't want to die on a ruddy dirty floor!' He kicked the air, and took a deep breath.
As the door slowly opened....

Last edited by Rex Tirano; 09-16-2003 at 08:09 AM..
09-16-2003, 03:36 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Sorry to have to point this out Rexy, but you have no backstory/ setting, you might want to add that in, then if i like it, i'll join