10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
scrab queen
Howler Punk

: Jan 2006
: OK
: 320
scrab queen  (85)
Tis a device of Satan!

Just this little thing I came up with while snoozing through math class. I don't know if it will go on for more than a few chapters though...

For all those who have been opressed by the prison complex the master calls 'school', this is for you...

Part I

A chill creeps up into the air as I snooze, fully dressed, on the couch, my clarinet case dangling from my fingertips. I jump at the sound of the guardian's voice, announcing irritably that the transport has arrived. I hurridly gather my belongings and bolt into the freezing morning air.

I plopped down in the empty, cold, poorly cusioned seat, rummaging through my pack as the bus lurched into motion. Finding the device, I gingerly placed a bud in each ear, pressed a button, and soon they were pulsating with piercingly loud sounds.

Even though there were far more interesting things to do, I opted for staring out the window, contemplating, pondering, meditating. I must have looked like a fool to the endless streams of people, staring at the solidly fogged window. I did not care what other people thoguht. Only did I care if it involved a chance oppourtunity with a heavy blunt object headed for thier faces at a high velocity, those milliondollar faces that they take so much pride in.

First stop. The Driver makes a query about a girl that used to board with the first group. Apparently she was banned because of a failure to submit soem vital paperwork. I always thought the females of this race were procrastinators and hypocrites. I for one have yet to show any skill in hiding that fact.

The second stop is quite aways off, so i'm left some comfort in the extended motions of the vehicle.

By the fifth stop, I was deep in thought, my expression was to rival the thinking man's as I steadilly approached the answer to the ultimate question. THe sudden halt of the bus almost pulls me off my path, but I manage to hang onto it. My mind slowly grasps the concept. The answer to life, the univeres, and everything, is: Ge- nsdfjogbbgisbibg !@(&%*!&%(!&#(%&!&(&%(*!*!!!!!!##########

My train of thought stumbles into a well choreographed string of profanity, as an abnormally large male decides to place himself next to me.

I always purpousfully put my bag in just the right position, to leave just a quarter seat, to avoid having this type of situation happening. He is obviously new to the concept of 'leave me alone' signals. I swaer to personally be sure that he fails the drivers test, because he can't read signals.

I tense every muscle in my body, trying to make myself as small as possible, as he scooted further into the seat. Now all I had left was about a sixteenth of a seat, and I was bent further beyond my own comprehension.

My spine was in a side-ways swirl, as my bag was jammed in the space between my ribcage and hipbones. My organs were indefinateley misplaced at this point, and I could have very well regurgitated any of them if I pleased.

Like any female with a large male sitting right next to her, I entertained the thought of him actually liking me.

As if in response to my thoughts, he shifted slightly. My eyes widened in anticipation, but they just as quickly narrowed, acompanied by the wrinkling of the nose, in response to the un-earthly stench that was now rising above the immediate area.

There was my answer, and it clearly said: "not a chance in hell...I don't go out with dudes"

Having had my answer, I just concentrated on breathing life into my crushed lungs and getting through the ride with my life and my senses intact. "The Answer" was stilll hanging in the air around me, and it took a herculean effort to keep my composure and not gag from the rancid smelling air that surrounded me.

The highschool was coming into view now, judging by theflood of blue smearing the fogged windows. A male that large would surely go to the highschool, right?

The bus doors finally opened, and I thought for sure he would leave. But he didn't. He didn't even move to a different seat. I thought he was dead. His thigh was getting uncomftorbly cold.

Finally, we stopped at the junior high. I breathed easilly, now that my intestines weren't blocking my windpipe. I once again gathered my things, and tried to recollect the meaning of life, but to no avail. I approached the building...
========================

I'll edit it later

Last edited by scrab queen; 10-09-2007 at 05:02 PM..