07-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Abraham Lure
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2006
: Purgatory (So bored...) xD
: 471
Abraham Lure  (11)
Random Story

This is just one of my dreams I had just told in a third person story. Hope you like it.

The taxi pulled up in front of the house.
“Okay, Madam. We’re here,” The cab driver said, turning around to look at his passenger sitting in the back seat.

The brunette sitting in the back seat could only nod her head in response. She didn’t even remember getting into the taxi. Nor did she remember the journey home. She tried to think about this.
“Ray?” The taxi driver asked. How did he know her name? She didn’t remember telling him her name. Yet again, she didn’t remember the journey. She just nodded her thanks and paid him the money she needed to pay, wondering how she had that sort of money. The driver said his goodbye as she got out of the cab. She just slowly went up the path and into the house.

The house was in disarray. Ray looked around, confused.
“Mum?” She called “Liam? Steve?” She looked around and tried the last name “Bry?” There wasn’t any answer. Ray walked around the dark house and spotted something on the table. She picked up the note and read it.

‘As there have been a number of Mosquito related deaths in this house. It has been abandoned and the place quarantined’

Ray then heard it. The buzzing of a mosquito. The buzzing of a lot of mosquitoes. She suddenly felt multiple stinging sensations and her life being drained away. She fell onto her knees, too weak to fight off the tiny bugs. Her skin crawled as she closed her eyes in defeat.

Ray sat up in bed with a start. Her skin still crawled. She looked at the sunlight streaming through her window and checked her watch. Six in the morning. She sighed in relief and counted the minutes until she got up.

Hope you guys liked it. It was just quick.
07-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: Feb 2007
: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

Weird. Killer mosquitoes? What have you been smoking?
07-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Abraham Lure
Super Stingbee

: Dec 2006
: Purgatory (So bored...) xD
: 471
Abraham Lure  (11)

I don't know. But whatever it was, I'm staying off it for a year.