07-23-2003, 10:09 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Slavery

*Setting: The warm, orange sun beat down upon the hot, dry land. The land itself was nothing but cracks and holes. No grass. No plantlife. Basically uninhabitable. The horizon shimmered through the intensity that was the mid-day. Approaching from the West though were two Horses. However, these creatures had six legs. Four at the front and two at the back (like Odins Horse). They were reigned in metal and had metallic headgear which protected their forehead, chin, legs and hind quarters. The Horses in question were black, their manes a pure silver and their tails the same colour. On these black beauties sat two unusual, human-looking, creatures. They wore no clothes on their body, but instead wore spikey armlets. Their legs were covered with black, silk trousers and their feet with black sandles. They both had longish hair and sky blue eyes. The first rider had hair that ran down his back, it was brown and well groomed. Shining in the Sunlight. The second beings hair was lighter, more mousy, and was worn in a pony tail. They both had their broadswords holstered in the holsters which were worn on their right thigh. Turning, the brown haired creature looked behind them. Its eyes scanning the countless humanoid creatures that were all shackled together. Their clothes torn. Their skin bruised and cut. They walked in bare feet, thus having a countless number of blisters, yet their moans and groans of pain and discomfort were ignored blissfully. A slight snarl came from the brown haired beast and he called out down the line to one of the guards who was guarding the middle. He was walking along side of the shackled up creatures, his steel boots making more cracks in the ground. His clothing was black aswell and, he too, wore no clothes on his torso. Instead he had a metallic chain that crossed across his chest. Upon hearing his name called, the being looked up, his short black hair dripping with sweat. Replacing his whip back in its holder the being beat its large, black, bat-like wings (think of Nitara in MK:DA) and soared over the countless number of shackled creatures. Coming to the creature who had called him, the beast glided down and landed gracefully, turning, it then looked up at the Horse-mounted rider.*

Creature: "General?"

The rider carried on looking straight ahead as he spoke, not bothering to stop or turn to the being.

General: "I would like for you to inform the Queen of our arrival. Tell her we should be at the Palace gates in 25 minutes time, inform her of the hardship that it has taken to get these red-bloods and that we may need to start...breeding them until we can find a new herd of them."

The riders voice was quite posh, and upon stating the word 'breeding' it took a disgusted pause. The creature nodded and then jogged forwards, its wings beating. Jumping once it then took off and soared high into the sky at an alarming rate. Watching, the second rider then turned to the other and spoke.

Rider: "You think she'll listen? Or you think she'll be stubborn and force us to look further out...?"

A chuckle came from the General as he replied.

General: "I think i have more chance of growing wings than her listening to me..."

A small chuckle escaped the riders lips as they continued riding deeper into the desert...

(OOC: New Fic. Set in a new Dimension. Whoop!!)

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 08-18-2004 at 10:27 AM..
07-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 2

*Setting: The large, dimly lit, throne room was decorated with ornaments of all shapes and sizes. From statues of men with spears to sculptures of women with Snakes. The room itself was made from stone and beams were fitted to hold the ceiling in place. The floor had a long, red carpet stretching from the entrance of the throne room to the throne itself, which was elevated by three small steps. The wooden-door entrance opened and in stepped the being addressed as 'General' from previous. He walked confidently and strided quickly towards the throne were the Queen was seated. Beads of sweat trickled down his pink, toned body. As he neared the Queen, he stopped and bowed down on one knee, holding his head down.*

Queen: "Arise, General..."

She waved a wrinkled right hand. She was sat comfortably on her gold structured, red pillowed throne. The edges of the seat seemed to spiral out like that of Octopus' tentacles. Her skin was a pale pink and her eyes a shade of green, her lips were thin and seemed to match her small, yet slightly pointed, nose. Her once long black hair was now nothing but white and ran over her shoulders and down to her waist. She wore a white robe that covered most of her body and ran down to her forelegs. And her wings, her magnificently groomed, bat-like wings draped over the arms of the throne. The ends of them tattered and torn through no fault of her own.

Queen: "What is it that you want?"

Standing straight the General looked the Queen in the eyes and began to speak.

General: "Ma'am, the red-bloods, as sparse as they are, are beginning to wage war with our hunting parties. We lost three good netters due to a surpise attack from a neighbouring village. We need to start considering the possibility of breeding them."

Raising a silver eyebrow she shook her head.

Queen: "General, we have spoken about this before. We are not breeding red-bloods. We haven't done so for the past millenia and i do not wish to begin now. We hunt them. Capture them. Enslave them. When they die we harvest them. That is the way it has always been and that is the way it always will be. Do you understand?"

General: "With all due respect, ma'am, back in those days the red-bloods were everywhere. They were primitive aswell. But now, now they know they're close to extinction they're beginning to fight back...and viciously at that."

Slowly the old beast pushed herself to her feet. Her brittle bones creaking under the strain of her thousand year old body. Reaching around the left side of her throne she patted around before finally grasping something. She slowly brought the item around to the front and leaned on it with her left hand. It was a walking stick. The main body of it made from petrified wood but the head made from silver. Leaning on it she then slowly moved forwards, her wings dragging along the ground behind her as she carefully led herself down the steps.

Queen: "Their time will come...and when it does the Darkstones will show us a new red-blood breeding point. And we shall go there and capture them. You see, General, the Vampyre nation has survived for millions of thousands of years...we adapt...we hunt...and we conquer. Beit me or my daughter who leads us to a new source of food, our kind will flourish for evermore."

As she said this she waved her right hand towards the right wall, with a vague shimmer the wall seemed to turn invisible and show the outside scenery. Sunlight beamed in and with a slight shuffle the two creatures stepped into it, feeling the gentle warmth upon their skin. They then looked at the village down below. The thatched roofs. The market places. All built by the slaves that they captured and forced to work.

Queen: "We may be forced to rely on the red-bloods for food and structure. But even without them we would find others...that is our way..."

The General mustered a solemn nod and turned to his Queen.

General: "You know best, ma'am."

(OOC: Should i continue this cos i feel its a tad shite.)

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Nicely done! Continue!
08-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 3

*Setting: The hustle and bustle of the Vampyre pub was loud and joyful. Both winged and non-winged Vampyre's milled about, drinking their pints of blood and eating their meaty meals. The pub itself was kept in shape by Slaves, humans. Hoping to be released if they behaved well enough. The main bar itself was situated towards the back of the room and had no stools or chairs near it. To the left of it was a wooden door, bolted and latched, were the humans were kept. Behind the, quite spacious, bar itself worked three Vampyres, all without wings. Their claws sharp and in good nick. Two of the bartenders were male and one was female. The two males wore no clothes on the top half of their body and the female wore very little, only a Cow-hide top and that was it. Their pants were made of satin and were baggy around the ankles. The blood they served came from the three human males behind the bar who were tied to three large cross'. All they wore were loin cloths to cover their genitalia. Scars were strewn around their body from the cuts the bartenders had made in them. Once they had been sliced into with the bartenders index claw they would then have their blood squeezed out into the glass or silver cup. Once the glass or cup was filled, the bartenders would then use magick to heal the wound and thus preserve the life of the mortals. As the female Vampyre served the second of her three customers the woodern, western-style saloon doors flapped open, the Sunlight from outside sillouetting a feminine figure. As the creature stepped in to the pub itself it was clear who it was and immediatly the entire bar stood up, showing their respect to the Princess. Slowly she entered the bar, closely followed by two of her highly trained, no winged, guards. Her hair was black and ran down her back and between her large, healthy looking wings. Her eyes were a bright, light blue and her mouth petite and well formed. Her well formed figure was the envy of most of her friends and as she slowly walked towards the bar her large boots, with baby skulls on the toecap, clicked on the stone floor. She was wearing a black vest-top and a short black, silk skirt that swayed beautifully as she took her slow steps.*

Bartender: "Princess Myshel, it is an honour to have you here."

The male ran around to the front of the bar and bowed before the future Queen. She smiled gently and bent down, resting her right hand on his left shoulder.

Myshel: "Stand, stand. I do not wish for such happenings around me, save that for my mother."

The Vampyre slowly stood and nodded as he stepped backwards slowly.

Bartender: "How is our Queen, Princess?"

Slowly the female stepped upto the bar and rested her arms on it as she looked at the human males tied to the cross'.

Myshel: "She is fine, thankyou. Still quite stubborn though. I don't suppose you have any young bloods, do you? The ones on offer seem...old."

Turning to the female bartender he nodded towards the door were the humans were kept.

Bartender: "We'll just have a look, what age would you like?"

Myshel: "Hmmm...7...8 maybe. Nothing past the age of 10 though."

The bartender nodded as he watched his female accomplice dash around to the wooden door and slowly open it, leaning in to the dark and dank smelling room she fumbled around, a mothers scream ruptured from the dark room as the Vampyre quickly pulled out a young boy who couldn't have been no older than 8. He was dressed in rags and his hair was a mouse-brown that seemed to shine in the pub lights. Struggling to break away from the female he shouted and called out, only stopping when he saw the large guards of the Princess watching him menacingly.

Myshel: "Ahh yes, you have good taste. He is a cutie isn't he..."

She smiled softly, showing her fangs, as she approached him.

Myshel: "Would you like to come with me, little boy? Eh? Would you?"

The child sniffled and tried to back away from her, stopping when the barmaid twisted his arm.

Boy: "N...No...I-I want mommy..."

He sniffled and his lower lip began to tremble just as his eyes began to water. Crouching down Myshel sighed and cocked her head to one side as she caressed the childs left cheek.

Myshel: "No worries...you're coming anyway."

Quickly she stood up and nodded to the two guardsmen who stepped forwards and grabbed him, effortlessly lifting him off the ground. Turning Myshel then stepped back up to the bar.

Myshel: "What do i owe you?"

Shaking his head the bartender answered.

Bartender: "No, no, no...he's free for you, Princess."

Feeling humbled the Princess nodded gratuously.

Myshel: "Oh, why thankyou. If there is anything you want in the future feel free to ask me for it..."

She smiled gently and then turned to head back out, her hips swaying seductivly as she did so, closely followed by the two large guards.

08-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 4

*Setting: The crowd of Vampyres cheered loudly and enthusiasticly as the Prince slowly made his way up the few steps of the large wooden platform which was centered in the middle of the marketplace. On this wooden platform was were certain atrocities were performed, much like in the Middle ages. A wooden beam came from the side of the platform and then went a couple of metres into the air before going across it, much like a hanging beam. But instead of nooses for the neck, there were nooses for the wrists and the ropes themselves were only a couple of metres off the ground, enough to force the beings tied to tiptoe so the ropes didn't harm their wrists too much. The Prince was an elegant and tall creature. His black silk shirt had ruffles running down the front and around his ends of his sleeves. His silk trousers had slits on the side that travelled up the knee to give his legs some air and his black and red boots were made from leather and went halfway up his foreleg. Combing back his short black hair with his claws, he looked at the cheering crowd and smiled softly. His green eyes scanning the area.*

Prince: "Thankyou, thankyou. I am most humbled by your...your greeting."

He nodded a thankyou to them and blew them some kiss' with his right hand.

Prince: "Are you ready to see the first part of your entertainment?"

There was a rupturous applause and shouting. Children pushed their way to the front of the crowd to watch the weekly show. Smiling, the Prince turned to his right and held out his right arm as if gesturing for the creature to take center stage. Slowly, a tall looking creature climbed up, a human male. He was dressed in a red and blue jesters outfit and his face was painted white and the lips painted black. As he clambered to his feet he turned to the audience and took a bow. The creatures roared with laughter and clapped, smelling the humans fear as he made his way to the middle of the stage. Now that the first bit of entertainment was going on, the Prince turned to the left and began to walk off the platform, skipping down the steps as he quickly rushed to a nearby tailor shop. Pushing the wooden door open he quickly scrambled with the buttons of his shirt, his face twisting in desperation as he proceeded. Following him into the store were two skinny, un-winged, male Vampyres. Their black hair long and their features well defined and feminine they wore some outrageously gorgeous clothing. One wore an all red suit with gold buttons whilst the other wore an all black suit with silver, cresent shaped buttons. Both wore abit of red lipstick and black eyeliner.

Vampyre #1: "What is it, sire?"

Quite camp the Vampyre asked this as he watched his superior undo the last button and then pull back the coller of his shirt to take it off, upon doing so his two black wings ravaged from his back and he let off a satisfied groan.

Prince: "My...God...this is killing me..."

He beat his wings gently, stretching them out and shaking off the acheing pain that was accompanied with keeping them under his clothing.

Vampyre #2: "We can tell, sire. You're not smiling as much..."

He, too, was slightly camp. And rolling his eyes the Prince turned, showing off his toned, muscular body to the two stylists. Immediatly the two Vampyres were fighting with themselves to keep their eyeline at their Princes head and not his body.

Prince: "I would be smiling more if i didn't have to fold them whilst wearing clothes...it kills."

The first Vampyre sighed and stepped forwards, slowly he reached for the claw of the Prince's right wing and touched it as it folded outwards and showed its leathery splendor.

Vampyre #1: "It is a shame to keep them hidden, isn't it Joyce?"

He turned to his cohort who nodded whilst linking his fingers.

Joyce: "Yes...t'is. But what can we do? The Prince's clothes are not designed to be worn with wings showing..."

Prince: "Couldn't we just cut holes in the back?"

The first Vampyre stepped over to the black shirt and held it up, looking at it from different angles.

Vampyre #1: "It...It is possible, sire. But we can't do it now...it will have to be after the show."

Rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger the Prince sighed, snarling slightly.

Prince: "Oh joy(!)"

He then held out his left hand and awaited for the Vampyre stylist to hand him the shirt. Once he did, he then retracted his wings, folded them up and clothed himself once more...growling in annoyance as he felt the uncomfort come back.

Joyce: "We'll get your sisters stylists to help us with the...customization."

He nodded slowly and buttoned his shirt up quickly before walking towards the door, before exiting he quickly turned and held his arms out at his sides.

Prince: "How do i look??"

In an instant the two creatures had replied.

Vampyre #1: "Gorgeous."

Joyce: "Like a God."

Chuckling he then exited and looked towards were the human entertainer was, he was juggling some large knives but the crowd was un-impressed and were jeering him with loud, ever-menacing boo's. Rolling his neck around, the Prince quickly stepped up the steps and held his hands up in the air to quieten the crowd. Once the crowd had hushed and the juggler had stopped performing he then spoke.

Prince: "Well...yay, or nay??"

As he said 'nay' he cast a glance to the juggler who was sweating heavily and looking increasingly nervous. The smell of fear had doubled and was immensly strong.

Crowd: "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!"

Even though there were a few 'yay' votes, the majority outweighed the minority and in seconds the human knew his fate. Turning to the Prince he dropped down on his knees and began to sob.

Juggler: "Please, please don't do this!! There were yays!! I heard yays!! PLEASE!!"

Looking down on him the Prince shook his head slowly and then whistled loudly. Immediatly two hefty, black clad, winged Vampyres had leapt onto the stage and had grabbed the Juggler. They then dragged him over to the middle noose and held his hands up, off stage another Vampyre then lowered the noose so that the others could wrap it around his wrists, they then tightened and hoisted it in the air. A short scream was emitted from the human as his body was lifted a couple of inches from the ground. Walking over to him, the Prince smirked and dug his claws into the shirt of the Juggler before ripping them off, revealing a slightly hairy torso. He then grabbed the silly hat that he wore and cast it to the ground, still smirking. Albeit uncomfortably now. Ignoring the pleading of the petrified being the Prince then stepped to the front of the stage and smiled.

Prince: "Madge...it's time."

Upon finishing his sentence there was another rapture of cheering and applauding aswell as the chanting of the creature known as 'Madge'. As they began to chant, small, black and red glittering sequins danced from the sky, quickly making their way down to the stage and ground. As they picked up in pace more and more fluttered down until there was a 'phoomph' of red smoke and a loud thump as a creature dropped from middle of the red cloud and landed feet first on the wooden platform. It was wearing an all black costume which seemed to glitter in the morning sun. Its face was covered with a satin balaclava with two small eyeholes, revealing black eyes. Its hands were covered with black velvet gloves and fluttering behind it was a black cape with a purple underside. The being was like an entertainment figure, a comedy act and yet a pivitol role in Vampyre society. For Madge was the being that granted the Vampyres eternal life. Once a Vampyre is born, the parents are immediatly visited by this comical Sorcerer who grants their child eternal life no matter how many injuries it sustains. The only way a Vampyre can be truly killed, is beheading. Smiling behind its mask, Madge slowly took a bow, its right hand going to its left side as it did so. As it slowly stood up straight, its right hand shot out and flung a handful of red sequins above the crowd. White electricity darted between these sequins as they gently drifted from each other until there was a sizzle and two white Doves materialised and gently flew upwards into the air. A gentle 'ooo' came from the crowd before their hands met in a hearty applause. Nodding its head gently, Madge thanked the crowd and then turned to the Prince who was stood on its right. Slowly it raised its right hand and with a flick of its wrist made a long stemmed red Rose appear. It then leant out and handed it to the Prince who took it reluctantly as he had been the butt of Madges jokes since he was a child.

Prince: "Thankyou, Madge."

He said this in a reluctant tone, one as if he expected something else to happen. And it did, as Madge backed away it clicked its fingers and in seconds the Rose had turned into a Viper, the creature hissed, annoyed at being held by its midsection. A startled shout came from the Prince as he quickly cast it down, but as it hit the floor it turned to a mere piece of rope. The crowd once again cheered as Madge mimed laughing, merely pointing at the unamused Prince and holding its waist rather than emitting any sound.

Prince: "Yes. Yes. Just hurry up..."

The Prince sighed and kicked the piece of rope over the edge of the platform, immediatly there was some commotion as a group of children rushed to claim it as there own. Now getting on with the main show, the cloaked being turned around and stepped torwards the human. Shaking its arms off, Madge then placed its palms on the beings chest without taking off its gloves. Bowing its head down, Madge concentrated. Green light began to surge around Madge's hands as it performed the proceedure that would give the human eternal life. There was a scream of inhumaneness as the human flung his head up high and called out, yellow light shining from his eyes and mouth and his veins throbbing viciously. Within a couple of seconds this had died down and slowly Madge stepped back, turned to the Prince and nodded. The Prince nodded a thankyou and then watched as the Sorcerer placed its palms in a praying position and burst into a thousand sequins, which, when hitting the platform, smoldered into smoke. Now that the human was invulnerable until beheaded, the torture could commence...

09-21-2003, 04:46 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 5

*Setting: It's footsteps echoed gently down the small, stoney alleyway between two shops. The moons light cascaded down upon the street, aiding the traditional street lights(think of how street lights were in the early 1900's) in illuminating the cobbled road. Slowly stepping out from the dark shadows the humanoid beast snarled lowly. Its fingers cracking as it clenched and unclenched its hands. Turning its head to the moon, its cold blue eyes stared up from behind the strands of black hair that hung infront of its face. It's neck was hidden by the huge black collar of its black trenchcoat which dragged along the cobbled ground as it walked. The bottom half of its face was also hidden with a red bandana. Both of these colours clashed deeply with the beings pale, white face. It's long hair was tied back with a pink ribbon and as it walked its metallic-bottomed shoes clicked upon the concrete. Tight black velvet pants graced the beings legs and aided in the creatures ability to hide in the dark shadows. As it slowly began to walk down the street the sound of hooves upon stone became apparent from behind. Slowly, the being turned, snarling in an amused manner. As it looked to where the sound was coming from it saw two massive white Horses, each pulling a large, black container. On top of the container was a rider, clad in black with a top hat which had a large, red feather coming from it. They were part of his breed...Vampyres.*

Voice: "Ivan, are you ready to pay-up?"

The voice came from the back of one of the containers and slowly emerging from behind came the Prince. He was dressed in a blue, ruffled shirt and red, silky, baggy trousers. His wings twitched gently as they retracted to a more comfortable position. The trenchcoat wearing, wingless Vampyre stepped forwards, his eyes gleaming as if he was smiling behind the red bandana that concealed its mouth and nose.

Ivan: "I vill, vhen you vin the bet and find a group of cattle that can bring me down..."

Ivan's voice was calm, quite posh and had a hint of German in it. As he finished his sentence the Prince smirked, raised his right hand and clicked his fingers. The Vampyres who were controlling the Horses then leapt off the large containers, walked around to the back of them and unbolted the large doors.

Prince: "I think you will be surprised at their talent, cousin."

Slowly four humans emerged from the back of the large metal boxes they had been contained in and slowly stepped out into the light of the street.

Ivan: "Four? You expect four red-bloods to take me out...?"

He scoffed, staring at the slaves as they slowly moved closer. One was female and the remaining three male. Each brandished some sort of weapon, ranging from broadswords to large Pykes.

Prince: "I think you will be pleasantly surprised..."

Moving away, the Prince quickly got from inbetween his Vampyre relative and the slaves he had gathered together. He then moved to a nearby wall and leant on it, his arms crossed as he awaited for the fight to begin. Slowly the Vampyre began moving towards the humanoid beings as they began to fan out, desperate to win their freedom back by bringing down the cousin of the Prince. The two males who were wielding the large Pykes postioned themselves on either side of Ivan and began studying his body movements. But as they did that Ivan slowly reached for his weapons, crossing his arms over so his left arm went to the rightside of his waist and his right arm went to the leftside of his waist. He then grasped ahold of his two, concealed, silver swords. Whilst he did this the two Pykemen charged, aiming the metallic spears on their weapons for his hips. But in seconds the Vampyre had unsheathed his weapons, outstretched his arms and began professionally swirling his swords around in a figure of eight fashion. Thus, as the slaves charged him, their wooden bodied weapons were quickly sliced into, hacking the Pyke down to size until it was nothing more than a stick. Realising they were now unarmed the Pykemen attempted to jump backwards, but as the slave on the right of Ivan did so he was ran through by the silver blade of their opponant. Blood poured from his mouth like a red waterfall, before Ivan placed his right foot upon the creatures chest and pushed it back, pulling away his sword at the same time. Whilst he was distracted by this his third opponant took the opportunity to charge him, attempting to impale him on his broadsword. But Ivan flipped backwards and over his head were he then did that very thing to him. Listening with pleasure, as his weapon sliced through his enemies internal organs and watching as the corpse dropped upon the body of his first fallen opponant. He then turned his back on them and looked towards his cousin, chuckling.

Ivan: "You vere right, i am surprised by their talent...or, their lack of tal...Ahhgrr!!"

As he neared his mocking sentence he felt a blade slash through his coat and back. Dropping his swords he fell to the ground on all fours, turning his head to see who had attacked him. Upon doing so he was met with the two opponants he had just felled, with the broadswordsmen clasping his sword triumphantly. Snarling Ivan then cast a glance at his cousin.

Ivan: "You took their Souls? You cheated?!"

The Prince smirked and shrugged, nodding to the female to charge and pin him to the ground with her blade. But before she could get any closer Ivan kicked back, hitting the opponant who had felled him prior, in the right shin and causing him to drop onto his right knee. As he did this Ivan pushed himself up onto his knee's, turned back and with one fell swing with his left arm sliced the swordsmens head clean off. He then turned his attention to the female and placed both of his weapons in the air, crossing them over so that the blade would lock were the weapons crossed. Looking deep into the females eyes he could clearly see her desperation to win this battle and, yes, even he felt a little remorse for her. But this was a bet he couldn't afford to lose. So, slowly he stood, forcing her back in doing so and when he had finally climbed to his feet he prepared to end it by kicking her right thigh and causing her to stagger back with slight pain. He then closed the blades of his weapons up, like scissors, and slowly forced her weapon down. Her face was strained as she tried to lift the weapon up, within seconds she realised she was no match for the Vampyre and let the weapon go, turned and attempted to run. But as she did Ivan dealt the final blow, slicing through her skull and taking half of it off. As she fell forwards dead, Ivan then flipped his right sword so it was facing back and drove it into the Pykemens chest who he believed he had killed. Pulling the sword out he then forced the Pykman to stagger forwards before he ending it by spinning anti-clockwise and slicing the red-bloods head off, from the back, with his left sword. Blood was weaving inbetween the cobbles and had stained the walls and pavement a deep red...

Ivan: "Vell...?"

The Prince snarled in frustration and stepped forwards.

Prince: "Yes, well done..."

Nodding the black clad Vampyre smirked softly behind his red bandana before turning left and throwing one of his swords at the only surviving Pykeman. The sword sailed horizontally towards the creatures back as it turned and ran to the shadows, it had ended before it could take its last breath...
*Phssshhh...thud*
The head rolled along the floor as the body fell halfway into the shadows and the sword lodged into the stoney wall of a nearby building. Ivan then turned back to his cousin and began walking towards him.

Ivan: "I vant double...you cheated...you pay more."

Knowing he was in the wrong the Prince nodded wearily and then turned and walked with his cousin through the dark street to the main Castle...

(OOC: Blechness!!)

Last edited by Jacob; 08-18-2004 at 10:36 AM..
08-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 6

*Setting: The Horses pawed the dusty, yellow ground, neighing and tugging at their reigns as their riders struggled to hold them steady. There were four Horse-mounted Vampyres in total, all wingless with long hair. All were currently situated outside of their large kingdom, the large stone walls and wooden gate protecting the towering castle and small village that lay behind. The shimmering heat glistened upon the soft, black skin of the Horses, sweat seeping off of them as they became more and more restless. Their metallic armour becoming warmer and warmer in the intense weather. Turning, one of the riders began trotting to the large wooden gate, nearing it to listen to the beings on the other side. Upon doing so however, the large gates began to open outwards, causing his Horse to rear, kicking its four front legs out and then backing away. Immediatly a mass of humans began limping out of kingdom, their heads low and their nerves shredded. Beside them the General and a couple of his Soldiers rode along, eyeing them constantly, as if secretly urging them to try something. Horseless Vampyres carried large, wooden buckets of water for the Horses that had been waiting, holding them up so the Horses could quench their uncomfortable thirst. Behind the large group of humans rode the Royals. The first in the row was Myshel, the Princess. Dressed in a blue satin toga and wearing black sandals she sat up straight on her large, muscular Horse, its silver armour shining in the Sunlight and its crimson skin and black mane and tail moist with water from one of the buckets. Riding beside her was her brother, wearing only sandals and black satin trousers, he too was on Horse back, but his Horse was grey, though the armour it wore was also silver. Beside him was Ivan, their cousin. His Horse was like the soldiers Horses, a deep black. But unlike the other Horses, it wore no armour. Ivan turned to his cousin, adjusting his black Cowboy hat as he did so and then taking off his black trenchcoat to reveal his bare, muscular body. Two mini-Crossbows were attached to his right thigh with a strand of rope and on his left thigh were two large swords.*

Ivan: "This is going to be a short hunt."

The Prince turned to him, smirking.

Prince: "It always is, with me onside. Heh."

Ivan laughed loudly, shaking his head and causing the humans to turn briefly.

Ivan: "Ve'll see."

Voice: "Wait for us, sire!!"

The Prince turned his head, his eyes meeting the figures of his two Vamparic stylists, running after the Horses, their long black hair flailing behind them wildly.

Joyce: "Sorry we are late, sire, Manells had trouble with his suit."

He turned to the the first Vampyre, who nodded wearily, his face flushed and his breathing laboured.

Prince: "What are you two doing here, anyway?"

Manells: "We've come to cheer you on, sire. We've never seen the Hunt before."

He said this cheerfully, although through pants. Upon hearing this, Myshel turned on her Horse, smirking.

Myshel: "And it has nothing to do with the half-naked males?"

The two stylists laughed, shaking their heads as they glanced at the humans who were now being sorted into two rows. The soldiers on Horseback were constantly whipping the men, women and children, trying to force them into the correct formation. Once they were in two large rows, the General rode infront of them, shouting at them as he did so.

General: "LISTEN UP, RED-BLOODS! YOU WILL GET TEN MINUTES TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THE HUNTERS..."

He nodded towards the Royals and the other Horsemen.

General: "...AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE BAR THE KINGDOM ITSELF. IF YOU REACH THE FOREST BOUNDARIES, THEN YOU ARE FREE. IF THE HUNTERS CATCH UP WITH YOU, HEH, THEN I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS..."

A wave of anxious and fear-stricken murmurs swept over the two rows. One pregnant female was clutching the hand of a small, female child, barely twelve years old. Myshel smiled and leant off her Horse to speak to both the Prince and Ivan.

Myshel: "The pregnant one's mine, as well as any children."

They both nodded, studying the crowd without turning to her.

General: "...NOW, RUN!!"

He laughed loudly as his Horse reared in the air and the two row mass of people ran past him, their bare feet hitting the stoney ground hard and some limping as rocks cut into their feet. Children were picked up by the strongest and the fastest and women were aided in their running. Watching her first target slowly get smaller and smaller into the distance, Myshel flexed her wings slightly, smiling as the ten minutes slowly came to a pass. The Hunters all suddenly became quiet, their eyes flicking from one small speck to another, pondering over which human to take first...

(OOC: Bibblity!!)

08-19-2004, 04:07 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

Well done. It's ncie to see and old story back.

08-25-2004, 06:11 AM
Lucipher

: Sep 2003
: SE England,hampshire,yately
: 374
Lucipher  (10)

Enough words for ya Jacob?
08-31-2004, 02:51 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)
Part 7

*Setting: The Horses sped forth, their ears back and eyes concentrating ahead of them as their six legs worked overtime, trying to catch up with their riders quarries ahead. The ground literally seemed to rumble, small stones moving slowly across the dry earth as the vibrations hammered harder and harder as the Horses began quickening up. Myshel was in the lead thus far, closely followed by her brother and the General. Ivan on the other hand had split off from the core group of riders and was going after the stragglers. His riding and shooting ability was prominant as he rode no handed whilst gripping his two crossbows and aiming for different targets, firing into the creatures legs so he could make the kill with his barehands.*

*Setting: The Queen stood, watching the hunt from her throne room, she had once again made part of the wall disappear and now stood watching the Hunt take place, accompanied by two faithful guards, who stood motionless, watching the Hunt with her. Their swords holstered at their waists and their large wings retracted. She smiled gently, reminising about the times she had taken part in the game, remembering her first sporting kill and the face of the person looking up at her...eyes lifeless. Casting her eyes down to near the gates, she could just see the crowd of spectators cheering and encouraging the Hunters, chanting names and pointing out stragglers. Looking up, she then saw her daughter, Myshel, close in on a female and, with baited breath, awaited the first kill of the current Hunt.*

*Setting: With an excited snarl, Michelle leapt off her steeds back, bat her wings once and glided down upon the pregnant female she had spied before hand. A cry of shock and horror was uttered from the human as they both tumbled, one over the other, before Myshel rolled off her and stopped a couple of feet away. Wincing in pain and clutching her bump the female tried to stand, but before she could the Princess had leapt to her feet once more and lunged at her, tackling her to the ground and then digging her fangs into the jugular of the female, searing through the main arteries and draining her prey dry.*

*Setting: Trying to crawl away with an arrow in the back of his knees, the human male whimpered in pain and strangled fear. Ivan smirked, quickly walking towards him and slamming his foot into the injured creatures stomach so hard that it caused him to leave the ground and spin once in the air before landing again, ribs broken. Now sprawled on his back, the male looked up at the muscular physique of Ivan and whispered for mercy, begging him to spare his life, but Ivan merely reached for a small arrow, squatted down and straddled the human and then rammed the arrow deep into the humans abdomen. The beings eyes clenched shut and he arched his back off the ground, his agonised screams ringing out, joining the other screams of terror and pain in a vile, sadistic version of a choir singing. Blood slowly seeped from the mans mouth, which Ivan pleasantly lapped away, running his tongue up the chin and gathering the droplets of red blood as they trickled downwards...*

*Setting: Swords flew through the air as Hunters slung them at their prey, leaping off their Horses and then gourging themselves on the lifeforce of the humans. Limbs were hacked off, children were gutted and skewerd, necks were broken and gradually the hunted were reduced to smaller numbers. Upon finishing with her food, Myshel had grabbed a small six year old girl and had proceeded to drain the blood from her - via her wrists. Her brother had shattered the pelvis' of two men before ripping the foreleg from one and beating the other to death with it. The General had punched through the skin, muscle and rib cages of three other humans and tore the beings Hearts out, quickly enough for the creatures to see their own Heart beating weakly to a steady stop. More prey was ready for the killing however, and though the cracks in the ground were already like small, red, streams - the Hunt was still to go on.*

*Setting: She could see the steady expanding pool of redness from her throne room quite clearly now. Bodies lay strewn randomly, some had their limbs parted from them, others were torn in two, but still some of the prey ran, now more scared than ever after witnessing what had become of their fellow hunted. But as the Queen continued to watch, she failed to see a figure materialise from the shadows behind her. The figure was of Vampyre origin and was male. His hair was long and a golden brown, his eyes a dark purple and his shirtless body moist with sweat. Scars were littered around his body, and one of his eyes seemed to be scarred badly. The trousers that he wore were rags and his once beautiful black wings were nothing more than tatters. With only the bone left intact whilst the leathery membrame lay ripped and torn. So engrossed with the Hunt were the guards also, that they too did not see or hear this being appear and so were caught unawares as the Vampyre telekineticly raised them from the ground and then slammed them into each other, rendering them unconscious. Shocked by the sudden shouts of protest from her guards, the Queen spun around, mortified by what she saw, and as she stepped over the unconscious guards the Vampyre gave a mock bow.*

Vampyre: "Auntie, so good to see you again...after all this time."

He smiled cockily, stepping forwards but halting when the Queen raised her walking stick up. Holding it out at him as she stood wavering without its aid.

Queen: "I'm no relation of yours. How dare you enter my chambers and call me that!! How dare you breach my kingdom with magicks that you STO..."

The Vampyre hurled a ball of fire at the Queen as she spoke, stopping mid sentence she held her staff upwards and blocked the ball of flame, looking through the sparks it left as her exiled nephew studied her, smirking.

Vampyre: "Stole, auntie? As i recall you cursed the Darkstones and their power and wished for their destruction. When i absorbed some of their power, i believed i was helping you. My poor, grief-stricken, widow of an aunt."

The Queen looked bemused and waved her walking stick at the male, the room juddered as the force that came from the stick washed over the Vampyre, pushing him back slightly, though not as much as she had hoped. She snarled, a look of utter contempt on her face.

Queen: "Why have you returned?"

She ignored his past sentence, spitting out her question with utter disdain for her nephew.

Vampyre: "Yes, that's good, getting straight to the point and all. Well, it's quite simple really - i want the Darkstones."

The Queen gave a surprised laugh, her expression utterly flabberghasted by what he had just asked.

Vampyre: "Yes, i was expecting that reaction, but believe me, you giving me them is much better than the alternative."

Queen: "You must think me a fool, Razzius. Why would i even contemplate handing them over to you? And what will you do if i do not? Attack me with your common parlour tricks. IDIOT!"

A blast of white energy surged from the entire staff and rushed over Razzius who, in immediate reaction, held up his right hand and leant towards the light, slowly being pushed back as the beam pushed against him, trying to devour him. Seconds later, the energy had subsided.

Razzius: "See? My "parlour tricks" do come in handy."

He smiled, taking great pleasure out of foiling his aunties second attempt at causing him harm

Queen: "Their power is still contained in you, i see. You must have absorbed more of their power than i imagined for their effect to last this long..."

Razzius: "Oh, i've been trying not to use it much, i'm trying to keep enough of the power to be able to perform plan 'B' if this, which is plan 'A', falls through."

A strand of silvery hair fell infront of the Queens face as she eyed Razzius up suspiciously, intrigued by what he was upto.

Queen: "And what is this 'plan B'?"

Razzius: "Oh, that's quite simple. If you don't give me the Darkstones now, i'll bring forth the Knights of Abscido - and destroy your entire kingdom. THEN i'll take the Darkstones."

He smiled, triumphantly, his aunties expression said it all. She would surely give him the stones now, or else suffer sure defeat.

Queen: "You would not be so stupid. Those...those...BEASTS, are unstoppable! They won't just destroy my kingdom, Razzius, they'll destroy the world!"

Razzius: "A risk i'm willing to take, i'd say the Darkstones are worth it, wouldn't you?"

She shifted her wait uneasily, contemplating another attempt at killing him but knowing that he still had power from the Darkstones left in him...even after all this time. And if what he said was to be believed...he had enough power to end the world.

Queen: "Then you will take that risk, Razzius. And when you do, me and my armies will fight you EVERY step of the way. And i won't rest until your head is seperated from your body..."

He looked at his aunty with a severe dislike, how could she dare decline giving him the Darkstones when he had just threatened her with the Knights? And how could she dare gather up the courage to threaten him.

Razzius: "So be it auntie, but even if i do die, it'd be worth it - knowing that i will be taking this entire planet with me."

And with that, his body exploded in a plume of thick smoke and was quickly sucked into the nearby shadows...

~End~