snoozer
Bolamite

: Apr 2005
: england
: 68
snoozer  (10)
Oddworld re written;oddworld adventures 6

chapter 1

As the thunder crashes down on the rough trees a mudokon could be heared.HELP,HELP,HELP shouted a terrified and helpless mudokon as he dashed along the wet roads.then as a large kokki tree tumbled violently in his path.
'DAMN' shouted Sean
So he ran into the woods when he trips over a polished blue stone an old tablet with a picture on it.Sean picked them up and ran into the woods as the curious flying sligs looked over he had disapperd.But really he was hiding, in a bush.Sean examined it and diceded to take it to bigface there spiritual leader.As Sean ran past hungry herds of hungy creatures Sean finnaly reached there village.but it was deserted as if everyone had gone doen the market but then out of the shadows,came mollock the glukkon.
'il,em'shouted mollock then a band of big bro sligs came out and knocked sean unconsous.As they dragged into a room sean found himself about to be dropped into a slog kennel.Sean kicked the slig in the face and sent him hurtling into the wall and rebounding him straight into the kennel.Sean then kicked the lever to close the opening and then kicked it again to free himself.Sean then found his way through rupterfarms and found the artifacts and went to see bigface at his temple.Bigface examined the artifacts and told sean to take them to the ritual.
06-02-2005, 02:32 AM
Fuzzleman54321
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2005
: Here and there.....Everywhere!
: 545
Fuzzleman54321  (10)

Good But this i in the WRONG FORUM!

I'm back because there is news! wooh movie!

06-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

No, he just double-posted it.

06-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2005
: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

Christ, you've made 3 topics about the same friggin' thing! JUST REPLY IN YOUR OTHER THREADS.

God.