06-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Fluff [:
Stingbee

: May 2012
: My Minecraft Castle
: 76
Fluff [:  (69)
Oddworld Lets Beat Munchs Oddysee!

Because i have never done it before my dad just brang back two new xbox controllers because my cord snapped long ago for the other one so now that im on the forums i thought why not finish that game you could never beat as a kid

usually i only got up to the second slog huts but now im pretty determined, ill be making regular updates and opinions on my progress. anyone can feel free to also play with me if they want, and feel free to post any munchs oddysee related posts here

well here i start ill post my progress in an hour or so

06-05-2012, 12:09 AM
JennyGenesis
Wolvark Shooter

: Mar 2011
: Wales, United Kingdom
: 3,084
JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)JennyGenesis  (1025)

Your lucky you have an Xbox to play it, and SW, I can't stand MO on the 360 and SW still does not run on it.

06-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Fluff [:
Stingbee

:
Your lucky you have an Xbox to play it, and SW, I can't stand MO on the 360 and SW still does not run on it.
i do like playing it better on the original xbox. a also have to finish strangers wrath, i got so far but then my controller broke o: both two brilliant games still not as good as the sidescrollers though

06-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Fluff [:
Stingbee

Please excuse my Double post. ill be posting regularly so i hope it doesn't happen to much

Anyway you gotta love the opening music to an oddworld game
haha i just got up to fuzzle testing so i can finally play as munch, the graphics are quite good actually considering what time they came out obviously i started again from the start so the objectives were very simple but it was quite nice getting the feel of the game. the controls have always been quite hard for me to get used to, i always go to jump in one direction and end up going in a completely different one, but after a while i got used to the controls
I love the soundtrack its childish and friendly, amusing too for instance the BOING sound when you hit a wall also the high voices of all the mudokens including abe

brings back memories of old times playing the game. at the moment im just commenting on features because im waiting for it to get challenging

06-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

This sort of personal reflection is not really the right fit for a discussion thread. Go make a blog.