03-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Joe the Glukkon
Fuzzle

: Feb 2004
: US
: 144
Joe the Glukkon  (10)
Lefty Lugnut...

I need alot of help with this boss. I already defeated all of his outlaws, and I am at the part where you fight him on land in the graveyard (I Quicksaved too). But everytime I try to get his stamina down, nothing seems to work! I've tried launching boombats, stingbees, wasps, and thudslugs at him, but it does little damage and barely drains his stamina. I've also tried others, but they aren't any help. Lefty also kills me like in 4 shots... which gets me angry!

Can I please get some help from people?? Thankies.
03-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2005
: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

Hmmm... Whenever I shot him with thudslugs or boombats, his stamina always seemed to deteriorate... I dunno, maybe you got a bug.

03-15-2005, 10:49 PM
WineDarkSea
Bolamite

: Mar 2005
: USA
: 73
WineDarkSea  (10)

Well you can doge behind tombstones for a couple of shots before the break away, so try dodging behind thoes while getting some good shots in. I am a fan of using the thudslug/zaplfy combo. The trick with him is (and most of the bosses actually) is not to let him get back up. Just keep knocking him down with thudslugs untill you get his stamina all the way down.
03-15-2005, 10:55 PM
-Aquacid-
Bolamite

: Mar 2005
: A Hole
: 58
-Aquacid-  (10)

I killed him last night. in the river, its very shallow and theres a big rock you can hide behind. just come out and shoot him with charged up zapflies and go bak in to charge them up and shake off.

03-16-2005, 09:42 AM
CarboN
Boombat

: Aug 2003
: A cave nearby
: 209
CarboN  (10)

zapflies are good as they hardly do any damage at all, so the meanie won't die before you get his stamina down.
I used thudslugs and zapfly. He can't kill you if you keep firing at him, while the other bug reloads shoot with the other.
03-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Joe the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Joe the Glukkon  (10)

Thanks for your guy's advice. I'll go and fight him again with the thudslugs and zapfly,and see if it'll work. I'll come back here and post what happened later on.

EDIT: Ok, I'm back, and I died 5 times. I noticed that the thudslugs do not push him back on the ground, and it BARELY does any damage. And the zapfly was no help either.

Last edited by Joe the Glukkon; 03-16-2005 at 12:43 PM..
03-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

I found him very hard the first play through, like I did nearly all the bosses. I think I originally filled him full of Stingbees + whatever else I had that was powerful, going from boombats to thudslugs to fuzzles as the ammo dropped.

On my second play through, I still found him surprisingly hard but beat him the standard way of thudslug+zappfly.

03-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Alpha

: Aug 2004
: Ireland,Land of the Leprachaun
: 799
Alpha  (10)

It's easy just use a combination of fuzzles and boombat's he'll go down quick.
03-16-2005, 02:41 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)

This is the guy in the Graveyard, right?

If so, after you kill all his minions and he comes out, run down towards the river and all the way to the right (when facing his little facility). There will be a patch of tall grass you can hide in. He knows you're there, but won't shoot. Even when he gets in the grass, he refuses to shoot for some reason. Anyway, wait until he walks over to the grass. When he gets close enough, bombard him with an endless stream of Thudslugs & Stingbees (that's right, Stingbees.), and it will take him out surprisingly quick.

This is of course assuming you don't care about the dead or alive status, as my method will most likeley bring him in dead.

If you want him alive, you could try my strategy, but use Thudslugs and Zappflies instead. I dunno, I've never brought him in alive.
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

03-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Joe the Glukkon
Fuzzle

Joe the Glukkon  (10)

Thanks sligster! I will try your method when I fight him again.
03-16-2005, 05:16 PM
Kimon
Outlaw Mortar

: Brooklyn
: 1,937
Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)Kimon  (518)

A good one for taking him alive is using thudslugs, then immediately after that a stunk. It'll give time for the thudslug to reload while he barfs a few times, and it's practically flawless.

03-17-2005, 12:40 AM
CarboN
Boombat

: Aug 2003
: A cave nearby
: 209
CarboN  (10)

or use fuzzles as distractors, you can reload when he's occupied with our little fuzzy friends.
03-17-2005, 01:17 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

i have never versed him but boombats usally always knock out hte outlaws stanima and extremly quicky, just do not let him get out of your firing range and shoot, then use zap flies and thudslugs and if you want to distract him, fire fuzzels. well that method helped me get up to meagly mcgraw (i stuffed up so i am doing it again!).