01-21-2004, 05:46 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

: Jul 2001
: Two Rivers
: 2,519
Statikk HDM  (40)
My job sucks

Did you ever take a crappy job with a bitch of a boss because you desperately need the money? Well, it happened to me and it SUCKS ASS!!!!! Every one of my co-employees in the kitchen except Tony is a little bitch of a gamer with halitosis and they don't bathe because they are weak to soap. My boss is this old maid ofa battle axe who couldn't get laid in a money whorehouse with a sackful of bananas.(Thanks, Spade.) She's always on my case and yelling at me for everything. Since everyone in the back is such a lazy cocksucker I have to do the work of two or three people with no pay increase! Oh, and did I mention that the job is sub minimum wage?

I wanna have El Scrabino's man babies.

01-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Samantha
Zappfly

: Dec 2003
: In front of the computer screen
: 11
Samantha  (10)

Could someone translate that for me?

Edit: The rants got me sidetracked slightly. Sorry.

Last edited by Samantha; 01-21-2004 at 08:27 AM..
01-21-2004, 07:18 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

: Jul 2003
: 127.0.0.1
: 1,670
Codek  (10)

:
Could someone translate that for me?
My job is crap. Rant rant rant. I'm underpaid. Rarr grr arg!

BTW, Statikk you don't need to put up with other peoples jobs. If they aren't doing their job, you cannot be blaimed, and if you are blaimed, threaten to sue.
01-21-2004, 07:58 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

Are you kidding? My boss hates me;It's a miracle that I'm not fired. If I complain to her she'd fire me on the spot.

01-21-2004, 08:17 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

It really sounds like you're in a hellish situation. Search for a new job. If you're under the stress of being in some kind monetary issue, the least you need is more pressure and frustration. Plus if it's below minimum wage, then surely you have every right to take legal action.

01-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

It's as low as legal in Wisconsin, $5.15. In New Mexico it can be over 10 bucks an hour in certain situations.

01-21-2004, 10:21 AM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Yay! It's been a while since we had a good old, flat-out, nothin'-but-bitchin' thread. Keep it open, mod people!

Now everyone, let us complain about our jobs... no matter how ungrateful it makes us sound.

I work at a grocery store, which is conveniently located 10 minutes away from my High School. The pay isn't bad for a high school job, and the schedules are relatively flexible. The only problem is, assuming some of you haven't made this deduction already, I am by no means a people person. Sometimes, I swear, I just get tired of people complaining over the most trivial things. Yeah, like they really need 15 cents off of that can of beans. Worst of all, the majority of the poor, rascist white trash in my community spend their EBT Cards (welfare mooch money) on CIGARETTES AND CAT FOOD. That really gets to me.

But Statikk man, I feel for you. It sounds as if your job is exponentially worse than mine. If you can, get a job at a movie theater. That was my first job, and it rocked. Oh sure, you get minimum wage, but you also get free popcorn, drinks, and movie tickets (usually). Plus, it's really friggin' easy. Work for 30 minutes, stand around for an hour, repeat.
01-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

Yeah. The worst thing, however, is the stench. It's nauseating. Imagin being in a cramped room with a bunch of guys who have an aversion to toothpaste and regular bathing while the back crew is whipping up chop suey and tuna casserole.

01-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Jul 2002
: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

Feel lucky. I work on a freakin' hotdog cart.

01-21-2004, 11:14 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
Feel lucky. I work on a freakin' hotdog cart.
Mmm, free hotdogs.
01-22-2004, 05:07 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

How bad could a hotdog cart be, anyhow? If you get paid minimum(probably higher than Wisconsin's, damn near every state's is) it could be kind of nice. Unless you're doing it in Buffalo or Two Rivers or some Northeastern city that's colder than a witch's teat.
Edit: Northwest? Dude, it'd be a lot nicer than East Bumble**** Wisconsin!

01-22-2004, 05:49 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Thats a bad job try doing my part time job as a dish washer!

Im getting paid $6.50 an hour to clean dishes in a Restaurant which is what my state considers minimum wage. I have 4 managers two of which are cool and the other two are pretty much drill sargents! I can't stand them they do everything by the book and the dish washer gets backed up. Ive developed a method which makes things so much easier.

But my cool managers are really cool. One night one of my co workers were planning on asking me to help them to take the trash out but what I dident know was that they were going to throw snow balls at me so my manager "Ed" tells me this so we have this huge snow ball fight outside during open hours. Ed is cool he goofs off all the time and pretty much my co workers are all cool we just sort of goof off a lot but we get the job done of course.

The job aspect isn't desirable but the people I work with are alright. Except the two other managers which everyone in the restaurant hates.

But I hear ya Ive had crappy jobs in the past working for a grocery store.

01-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Nath
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2002
: Wales
: 530
Nath  (89)

I love my job..... Ok maybe love is a bit of an overstatement, but I enjoy it. I work in a five star restaurant in a five star hotel called the Celtic Manor (and that's Keltic not Seltic, if you know what I mean), it's right on the edge of the city that I live in and only a five minute drive from my house, I would walk but on a busy road that goes up hill and then back down the other side, it takes me about thirty minutes. The bad things about my job is that I have to get up at five in the morning to be in for work at six, (but the concierge in the hotel pick us up). I then finish usually at around 3 in the afternoon after everything from lunch has been sorted. I also hate polishing the cutlery and the wine glasses that we use, because there's so many of them it takes us ages. The good aspect about working in the morning is that we have a hot buffet in the middle of the restaurant and its full with sausages, bacon, hash browns, beans, fried eggs, mushrooms, black pudding and tomatos and when breakfast is over, me and a load of my colleges just take aload of food off it and go in the back and have our breakfast.

01-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

Nath that's a sweet job. And paramiteabe, not only do I have to scrub dishes, but put them on carts, send 'em through the sanitizer, and put 'em away for over a dollar less an hour.

01-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Jul 2002
: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

:
How bad could a hotdog cart be, anyhow?
1. I work for my dad, who is a Nazi.
2. I hate hotdogs.
3. I hate most people.
6. If I'm lucky, I'll make more than $30 in six hours...

01-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

I'm so totally going to be getting a job at the Albertsons thats like 3 minutes away from my house. Which is also about 3 minutes away from my high school.

I'd seriously sugest quiting though. Life can be a bitch, and when it is, you should kick the dog and walk away.
01-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
I love my job..... Ok maybe love is a bit of an overstatement, but I enjoy it. I work in a five star restaurant in a five star hotel called the Celtic Manor (and that's Keltic not Seltic, if you know what I mean).
Do you mean Celtic as in, Kernowek, Gaelic, etc.? Because if you do, what part of Scotland/Cornwall/Wales do you live in?

EDIT:

:
Life can be a bitch, and when it is, you should kick the dog and walk away.
Amen to that man!

Last edited by Codek; 01-22-2004 at 01:06 PM..
01-23-2004, 05:40 AM
Statikk HDM
Outlaw Flamer

Statikk HDM  (40)

What the ****, I'll quit. I already made a hundred dollars off those sacks of ignorance anyhow. Those bitches won't have Statikk HDM to kick around anymore.

01-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Nath
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2002
: Wales
: 530
Nath  (89)

:
Do you mean Celtic as in, Kernowek, Gaelic, etc.? Because if you do, what part of Scotland/Cornwall/Wales do you live in?
I live in South Wales and the city is called Newport

01-23-2004, 07:39 AM
Codek
Outlaw Sniper

Codek  (10)

:
I live in South Wales and the city is called Newport
Cool! I love Wales, I have a bunch of friends there who are in a Cave Clan. Not for the claustrophobic!