Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

07-08-2005, 08:44 PM
sligster
Outlaw Shooter

: Jun 2002
: weeeeeeeee!
: 1,410
sligster  (10)
I can't really think of an appropriate title for this.....

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3101171,00.html

Most of you can't read it, so I'll summarize.

Basically, two Israeli(sp?) first graders cut off a female classmate's nipple with a pair of scissors after following her into a bathroom....

wtf
Asshole
Albert Einstein never learned how to drive a car.

Last edited by sligster; 07-08-2005 at 08:48 PM..
07-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Dark Oddworld
Fuzzle

: Nov 2004
: wisconson
: 126
Dark Oddworld  (10)

My god what is the world comming too! I guess it really is the end of the world.

MAN'S MYSTERY Man is mortal, and doomed to death and failure and loss. This lies beyond our comprehension - why do you not despair?

From the book Spirit Of Daedra...The Elder Scrolls Three: Morrwind

07-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

: Feb 2005
: AFX - I'm Momma Employed
: 1,544
Dino  (10)

:
My god what is the world comming too! I guess it really is the end of the world.
0_รณ

Shut up, melvin.

And if anyone is in any doubt, I can confirm that the story is true, and didn't just come from Sligster's twisted imagination. It genuinely says there that basically, two boys followed this girl into the bathroom, and cut this girl's nipple off with scissors. The rest of it I can't make out and it's quite confusing... it says something about a corpse with a bodypart missing, and something about it being an irony that it happened. My hebrew isn't great unfortunately, so perhaps sligster can shed some light?

Oh, yeah, it also said that basically the kids involved are too young to be brought to trial! I wonder what they're going to do with them?
07-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Facsimile
Outlaw Hunter

: Nov 2002
: Here.
: 2,763
Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)Facsimile  (312)

What did they do with the nipple afterwards?
07-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

They probably fed it to their leader in some sort of bizarre alien Israeli ritual.

I'm probably going to get shot for saying that.

Meh, truth is I haven't a clue. The likelyhood is it was either stitched back on, or it was too chewed up or small to be worth saving.
07-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

'I wonder what they're going to do with them?'

Cut their nipples off, they should.

How old are Israeli first graders, anytoast? And does it say why they actually did it?

The Eastern countries are bizarre. Iraq et al remind me of how England was in the Medieval ages...before we socially evolved.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-09-2005, 07:20 AM
used:)
Symphonium

: Jun 2005
: Tranquil Vestiges, PA
: 5,161
used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I think it's ironic how the one place were at war at is the Middle-East. As I said the religion thread, it is believed that all civilization sprouted from the Middle east. The Semitic triebs became Caananites. The Caananites became greeks and Arabs. The Greeks became Trojans. The Trojans became Romans. The Romans became British people. The British people beacame Americans. And that is my little OT spout for today...maybe.

07-09-2005, 09:57 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

What The Fcking Damn Godamn God!?!
:
Oh, yeah, it also said that basically the kids involved are too young to be brought to trial!
Hell. Like they were err... six year old gang members???

07-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Symphonium

used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)used:)  (3040)

I don't know about the rest of you. But that would hurt like ****ing hell!

07-09-2005, 10:03 AM
soulstice
Howler Punk

: Jan 2005
: Gone.
: 310
soulstice  (10)

:
I think it's ironic how the one place were at war at is the Middle-East. As I said the religion thread, it is believed that all civilization sprouted from the Middle east. The Semitic triebs became Caananites. The Caananites became greeks and Arabs. The Greeks became Trojans. The Trojans became Romans. The Romans became British people. The British people beacame Americans. And that is my little OT spout for today...maybe.

All civilization from the Middle East? Rubbish.

The first proven civilization were the Vedics and Aryanas of India. They didn't come from the Middle East. They were from Aryavarta and Mohenjo-Daro, in the Indus Valley.

What about the African '!Kung'? Negroid race civilizations were some of the first, and they didn't come from the Middle East.

Another thing. What about the Maya and Aztec civilizations of ancinet South America? Do some research before you try to explain the origins of civilization.

Last edited by soulstice; 07-09-2005 at 10:05 AM..
07-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
I don't know about the rest of you. But that would hurt like ****ing hell!
It definitely would. My nipples are shrinking as we speak.

As for civilisation, there were civilised peeps around in Britain before the Romans.

07-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Symphonium

I still think all civilization rsprouted from that region. The Egyptians and other tribes were decent of the old semitic tribes of Caanan and other places around there.

07-09-2005, 10:11 AM
soulstice
Howler Punk

soulstice  (10)

:
I still think all civilization rsprouted from that region. The Egyptians and other tribes were decent of the old semitic tribes of Caanan and other places around there.

Your thoughts and proven history are two different things. Don't confuse them.

You can't say all civilization started in the Middle East because it didn't. Unfortunately for your theories, the Indian civilization was the oldest. No other civilization can claim statues dating back to 19,000 C.E.

Egyptians and the Middle east obviously have a link. Like Sumeria and Mesopotamia, but that doesn't mean that they're the oldest.
07-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Symphonium

Oh alright. But what I observe most closely isn't the middle east, that was something I heard somewhere. I tend to look at the history of the medditerranean (spelling) because thats where a lot of todays world powers are descended from.

07-09-2005, 12:38 PM
TheRaisin
Outlaw Shooter

: May 2003
: R'lyeh
: 1,255
TheRaisin  (10)

This has gotten a bit off-topic.

But then, how much can you say about this topic? It's the same old disgusting shite we're always hearing about. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I'd just as soon stop hearing about all this crap, because we all know it happens, and we all know it's going to continue happening, and we would all feel better if we just didn't hear about it in the first place.

Anyway. Disgusting, fscked up, et cetera. I'm done.

07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Symphonium

I agree, but when you have low debatible topics like this, they going wandering off in other directions.

07-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

From what i know we've all descended from Black people...

...then evolved into Honky-Tonks over the millenia.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Symphonium

Yea, I can't believe we turned into Crackers!

07-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

Humans evolved from Homoerectus in Africa, and these ancient Africans spread out, gradually displacing the Neanderthals. As they moved out of the continents to places where the sun was less fierce, their skin began to become paler to allow them to create vitamin D, thus giving birth to the Asians, and later the Caucasians. It was the early Europeans in ancient Italy who became the Romans, and they existed long before Christ. They're elemental in the Bible and play large roles throughout the new testament, affecting the fate of many, including Christ himself.

In Britain, many people had lived and conquered before the Romans. The Celts were actually the only people to phsyically stop the advancing Romans, and held their occupation away from their borders, which is why you won't find Roman remains anywhere within Cornwall, Wales, or Scotland. Apart from the Celts, other noteable people were the Anglo Saxons, the Normans, the Danes, and the Vikings, decendants of which can still be found in modern Britain. The Roman occupation of Britain brought the introduction of Latin influence to the spoken word, and that along with some French and a few other things, lead to the birth of Old English, which later evolved to Middle English and then eventually Modern English. It also brought christianity, and various modern technology.

As you can see, it's fairly complicated.
07-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

True. Humans came from Africa, walked to Asia and Europe and then crossed the seas to other continents during an ice age.

07-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'As they moved out of the continents to places where the sun was less fierce, their skin began to become paler to allow them to create vitamin D, thus giving birth to the Asians, and later the Caucasians.'

So, would that mean that technically we are more evolved than the rest?

07-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

:
'As they moved out of the continents to places where the sun was less fierce, their skin began to become paler to allow them to create vitamin D, thus giving birth to the Asians, and later the Caucasians.'

No, it just means that our skin changed colour to facilitate the environment that we were living in. You see, skin colour is a balancing act - too dark and not enough UV light enters for the production of Vitamin D, too light and you get sunburn, skin cancer, etc.

In places where there is not much sun, the skin lightens to take advantage of more of the ambient UV light. In places where there are sunny summers and darker winters, the skin is conditioned to tan. Anywhere inbetween is asian and central european.

It's thought that skin changing colour could possibly occur in as short a space of time as four generations.

It's more to do with adapting to enviromental conditions than actual evolution. Like cats with long hair and short hair. If we went to Africa, it would be the Africans who would be genetically superior to us, because at that particular location on the planet they would be the most suitably adapted to the conditions.
07-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

I've just been doing a bit of looking around and found some interesting information, now, whether this is bias or not is still up for discussion, and though the person responsible isn't exactly the most politically-correct person in the world, his points shouldn't be dismissed.

I don't really know why i'm into the whole "racial difference" thing, as far as i'm concerned it doesn't matter if there is a difference, a person is still a person. Though i s'pose i'd much rather have all the facts and information, just so i'm not controlled by the masses...[sarcasm]which are controlled by the Jews. May ZOG have mercy on us all.[/sarcasm]

http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt00.html

It does irritate me, however, when you get the typical thug tainting the whole 'White Pride' belief thing by being the stereotypical tosser towards Homosexuals and ethnics.

07-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

Mmm, I agree about having all the facts. It's a touchy subject and it's hard to get any real information out of people, because they tend to "alter" the facts or omit things so that it doesn't appear to be racist.

I'm only saying what I say because it's what I know to be true... and to be honest when I look at a black person the only thing I see that I could call potentially less evolved is the shape of their face, and the fact that they have big lips and big noses. But I wouldn't be suprised if that has it's purpose too. Again most likely something to do with warmer conditions.
07-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Dino
Outlaw Sniper

Dino  (10)

Reading that article I must say the author is genuinely and firmly wedged up himself. He is merely another example of what's wrong with the nazis. Would you want a race of people like him? I certainly wouldn't.
07-10-2005, 09:27 AM
soulstice
Howler Punk

soulstice  (10)

:
Humans evolved from Homoerectus in Africa, and these ancient Africans spread out, gradually displacing the Neanderthals. As they moved out of the continents to places where the sun was less fierce, their skin began to become paler to allow them to create vitamin D, thus giving birth to the Asians, and later the Caucasians. It was the early Europeans in ancient Italy who became the Romans, and they existed long before Christ. They're elemental in the Bible and play large roles throughout the new testament, affecting the fate of many, including Christ himself.

In Britain, many people had lived and conquered before the Romans. The Celts were actually the only people to phsyically stop the advancing Romans, and held their occupation away from their borders, which is why you won't find Roman remains anywhere within Cornwall, Wales, or Scotland. Apart from the Celts, other noteable people were the Anglo Saxons, the Normans, the Danes, and the Vikings, decendants of which can still be found in modern Britain. The Roman occupation of Britain brought the introduction of Latin influence to the spoken word, and that along with some French and a few other things, lead to the birth of Old English, which later evolved to Middle English and then eventually Modern English. It also brought christianity, and various modern technology.

As you can see, it's fairly complicated.
Yeah, I saw something about East Africa being the cradle of mankind.

:
In some respects, yes. Dino was taling about adaptability, which is another aspect. Technically, the Sino-Mongoloid race of China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan are known to be the most evolved of all races. The Caucasoids of India and Europe are the second most evolved and the Negroids of Africa show the genetic variety most similar to primitive people, and are therefore the least evolved of human races.

Sino-Mongoloids can hold the most information for the smallest brain and display the least genetic variety of the Homo Sapien species. Caucasoids also have less genetic variety than Negroids.

Also, that article that you linked is just somebody trying to glorify the White race. Freezing conditions aren't necessarily harder to live in than desert and extreme Savannah landscapes. All human races have endured hardships and adaptations.

Last edited by soulstice; 07-10-2005 at 09:31 AM..
07-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

'Would you want a race of people like him? I certainly wouldn't.'

Oh God, no. Nice Neo's though, who'd listen to reason and aren't c*cks.

'Freezing conditions aren't necessarily harder to live in than desert and extreme Savannah landscapes.'

I'd disagree, surely if you could make shade you'd be able to survive better in the Desert climate, also if Cactai are around there'd be a good and constant supply of water.

07-13-2005, 05:48 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

Does Inoccence Not Object In Hebraic Allibies That Evil Yearns On Unstopped until it leaves the body

just ignore that

I'd cry like heck if my nipple was cut off.

Last edited by Abeguy; 07-13-2005 at 05:59 AM..
07-13-2005, 05:53 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
and dino, watch your mouth, there are some Jews in this forums who are planning your slow gruesome death
When did he insult Jews? And even if he did it would have been in jest, so meh!

I wonder if this could catch on with chavs? Like cutting off peoples nipples and filming it on a camera phone?
This leaves me frustrated, scared and disgusted with mankind...

07-13-2005, 05:58 AM
Abeguy
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2003
: United States of Merka
: 1,940
Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)Abeguy  (264)

What are you talking about?

Last edited by Abeguy; 07-13-2005 at 06:01 AM..