Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)
Oddworld Odd Trusting's Q's and A's from a Mud

Heya this is Odd Trusting I am here to help you
If you got a question concerning some of the fine details of Oddworld, like what happend to the fuzzle in the cage in MO that the intern has or what our Mudokon huts are made of, you get the point. Got a question ask here (think of it as a dear Alf instant responce). I am quite exicted by a package I got from OI and about what will happen with me an OI in the near future (in about a month or so) and am glad to be part of it, this is what inspired me to write this thread, so don't be shy go ahead and ask away (new members kindly welcomed) anyway I cannot do this all on my own so if 2 more members (or moderators but I am sure they got there own work) to help out. This new OI "thing" requires alot of my time, but I will still post even more faithfully then before anyway. If you are wanting one of my sigs you may post it on here but if you are please type at the beginning of your post Sig request, or it would be prefured if you private message me about Sigs.
Happy posting
-Odd Trusting
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 12-09-2004 at 01:35 PM..
12-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

No offence OT but unless that package is a job offer I don't know how you can help us. And if it is a job offer I'm sure that there is a nice fat non-disclosure clause in there as well.

I would have thought that you would learn from your earlier caning not to make huge pronouncements about your importance in Oddworld. Unless you can back it up (eg by telling us what's in the mystery package) don't say anything.

Now a message to the rest of the forum: I've said what we're all thinking. We don't need to turn this thread into a flame-war.

12-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

Yeah, NDW did say it all pretty darn well...
Oh, and you don't really need to mention this package in nearly every thread you post in, as it appears you're doing in my slight browsing.

12-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Odd Trusting
Boombat

: Nov 2004
: Oddworldian deserts
: 225
Odd Trusting  (10)
Happy

:
No offence OT but unless that package is a job offer I don't know how you can help us. And if it is a job offer I'm sure that there is a nice fat non-disclosure clause in there as well.

I would have thought that you would learn from your earlier caning not to make huge pronouncements about your importance in Oddworld. Unless you can back it up (eg by telling us what's in the mystery package) don't say anything.

Now a message to the rest of the forum: I've said what we're all thinking. We don't need to turn this thread into a flame-war.
know you know I can't tell you whats in the package, in reguards to not being able to tell you anything about Oddworld production, well lets just say some things slip like the word that wants to slip out of my mouth that names were all of Stanger's affairs take place. Thing like that, this is also a sig request thread and to help those new members off their feet with some do's and dont's. As for the Mud thing that is taken as a prank, punt, thing for fun (well you be the judge of me being a Mud or not type stuff) Lets put it this way when I opened the package the plot thickens
In Odd we trust. I am a Mudokon native with a Mudokon chum named Bubba who's taken flight in a 100% natural hot-air balloon to explore Oddworld and tell his findings to us in this Mudokon village were Abe and Alf my pet fuzzle and us Mudokons live.

Last edited by Odd Trusting; 12-09-2004 at 02:13 PM..
12-09-2004, 02:36 PM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

Odd Trusting, you can't go around acting like your an offical soruce of Oddworld Knowledge...because you aren't.

We are occasionaly visited by Offical sources direct from OWI.
Alf
http://www.oddworldforums.net/member.php?u=17

and Alf's Assistant
http://www.oddworldforums.net/member.php?u=2141

These two are recognized by their green lettering, meaning they are from OWI.

Also...we do have an Unofficial Question and Answer thread already. Located here...

http://www.oddworldforums.net/showth...7&page=5&pp=30

That means this thread is closed...for the reason above and because arguments seem to be brewing.

Thanks.

-oddguy

Last edited by oddguy; 12-09-2004 at 02:39 PM..
12-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)

Just to add to the justification of the closure, here.

:
...this is also a sig request thread...
That doesn't belong in General Discussion, it belongs in Forums Suggestion and Help.

:
and to help those new members off their feet with some do's and dont's.
That's what the Welcomes and Birthdays forum and the New Members thread are for.

:
well lets just say some things slip like the word that wants to slip out of my mouth that names were all of Stanger's affairs take place.
It takes place in the Mongo Valley in Western Mudos. It's no secret.