05-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)
Edgar The Meech: Chapter III

As I climbed out of the hole, the familiar smell of the trees invaded my nostrils, i took a deep breathe and at the top of my lungs i shouted.. "WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Now I had to look for Xamor and Sullik......

Back At Rupture Farms....

Xamor and Sullik were captured right after Edgar was. They were thrown into the same pen....

"Enjoy your playmate!" said a slig as he threw Xamor and Sullik in a cage.
"Playmate?"
They looked around and saw a Scrab. It started to chase Sullik around in circles. Xamor smacked his forehead.
"Sullik..do that thing ol' gramps tought us" Sullik still running around as the Scrab acted like Xamor wasn't there.
"Oh yeah!" He stopped, and so did the Scrab, "ROOOOAR!!!"
The Scrab glanced at him, acted like it was hiccuping, then rolled on the floor squeeling as if it were laughing
"NO! You idiot!"
"OH!!! That one. ok"
Then he dissapeared. The Scrab stopped 'laughing' and got up and walked around. Then a Slig lead the Scrab out as it were going to be killed

As I walked around, my happiness was over as a slig knocked me out and put me back where i was! Total Bummer!

"Where is that scrab goin'"
Sullik and Xamor turned back. "In ya go!"
"AAAAH!" *thump*
"He-help! What is it" Xamor tried to crawl from under the being, as Xamor and Sullik looked in amazement at the being it turned out to be....me, Edgar
"Eddy!"
Sullik jumped on me with joy, while, the more mature Xamor, shaked my hand

After a brief conversation, The slig, lead Sullik out, as i heard the screaming agony of my friend, then that gushy, dripping sound, and sligs laughter, Me and Xamor stood in horror, as we looked through a gap, as Sullik was being chopped up, while still alive!