Oziah
Fuzzle

: Nov 2013
: Oddworld
: 113
Oziah  (103)Oziah  (103)
Post "Oddwar"

Hey OWF inhabs!

Here is a very early attempt at remaking the War Room theme from Exoddus. There is much to be done with it, but I made it in the last couple hours to cure boredom!

Hope you enjoy ¦)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuF3-eXlR9U

Things I need to change first, I think, include:
*adding the bassline (something I couldn't hear on my laptop speakers. Only noticed it existed through headphones)
*Working on the higher drum sections some more.

Oz

(P.s. Phylum/Slog Bait...the intro is now blended into the video music...I went 50/50 for you guys ;P)

Last edited by Oziah; 11-26-2013 at 12:06 AM.. : Adjusted formatting.
11-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

As in things you need to change in this one? Yeah, I'd agree that the higher drums don't sound quite right.

Overall, I don't like it as much as your first tune, but it's still interesting and certainly different.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

11-25-2013, 11:47 PM
Oziah
Fuzzle

: Nov 2013
: Oddworld
: 113
Oziah  (103)Oziah  (103)

Cheers for the comment man. Yeah I listened to this again when I woke up and I think it's way too early to be up online. Thinking I'll take it down and reupload when I make the changes I proposed. The drums are definitely off: too high and 'light' I think. And the bass line is non-existant for reasons I stated above ahhh D:

Thanks for watching again mate. Stay tuned for my reupload and lemme know what you think of changes

Oz