03-02-2006, 06:56 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)
Drunk RPG license?

Guys , i cannot tell you how sorry i am for starting a seperate thread for this question ( As it is probably in the rpg help zone ) But i try entering my password to login , but it wont let me , and i cant access any of the rpg help threads.

But my question stands : Whats does it take to get an rpg license? Ive got inspiration brewing up in my head , and i really want to make one. ( Although i cant see myself getting an rpg license )

Many thanks and sorry again folks and folkettes

OK

03-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

The RPG boards that require a passworld are not yet open to the public.
To get an RPG license, you need to be an experienced RPG player, know the rules for RP'ing and have showed you know what you're doing.
T-nex is the one who will be giving you the licence, but since she is one of the many people in the Cold Secrets RPG who asked me to remove you from it, I have no doubt in my mind that you are a long way from getting an RP licence. Participate in other RP's first and be willing to learn.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-02-2006, 09:56 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

I see , for i am a young padawan , and have yet to understand the ways of the rp force . Thank you havoc , may the force be with me .

Sorry , ive just finished watching return of the jedi , and im in a star warsy mood.

Thanks havoc , sorry for being so dumb inyour rpgs , im slowly learning , slowly.