Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Help

01-30-2003, 03:02 AM
Dominian
Zappfly

: Jan 2003
: 3
Dominian  (10)
Question Abe's Odysee-For the love of crap someone help

I hate to conform to the newbie behavioural patterns but...

I am currently stuck in Paramia (Paramite's Temple). I am in the room with all the doors. Now I have completed all but one and it is giving me quite the time. It is five screens only...tryin to think of a better way to describe it...so I'll just go into detail on the level itself.

You enter the level through the door, you see two doors on this screen, the one you came through and another that is sealed. The next screen contains 3 swinging balls of death over some pits and two bats flying around. The third screen contains one bat, a uxb, a landmine and a ledge. The fourth screen (which is directly above screen 3) has the flintlock, of who's switch is guarded by three uxbs. Now here comes my problem. The fifth and final screen is simple, a hanging ring (which I will assume opens the sealed door in the first screen) and a sleeping slog. I have tried the obvious, grab and dash, doesn't work. Tried waking the slog by chanting and getting him to chase me back to screen 4 and then sneak past him...didn't work. I am totally out of ideas here. HELP!!!!!!

01-30-2003, 03:04 AM
Dominian
Zappfly

: Jan 2003
: 3
Dominian  (10)

Oops...sorry I posted in here...didn't check the Forum...tired...my appologies all

01-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

since you are new here this is a reminder, that Fan Corner is for all heavily oddworld related literary works, artwork etc. I'm glad you caught yourself atleast knowing it was in the wrong forum area, even if it was too late to change where you selected to put it.

*moves to oddworld help* Now you will start to receive feedback hopefully.

-Sincerely Al the Vykker FC Mod