Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

10-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Miss Odd
Bola Blast

: Apr 2002
: Australia
: 403
Miss Odd  (10)
Anyone want their fan fiction on my website? And/ or want their fan ART on my websi

I'm making a new OW Website, and I was wondering if anyone wants to put their fan fic on it??

Anything will be exepted (within reason) if it in Oddworld related!

~Miss Odd Serenity

Another Update

This is basically the same post as my other one about fan FICTION but if anyone has some fan ART that they want displayed on a new and upcoming (oddworld) website then plz e-mail me or PM me soon!

(e-mail is: cassael@kilvington.vic.edu.au or queen4serenity@hotmail.com)

Thanks,

~Miss Odd Serenity

.::[Oddworld Online]::.

Last edited by Al the Vykker; 10-30-2002 at 02:33 PM..
10-28-2002, 01:46 AM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

I have one in mind that I would like to put in you're site if thats okay. It's "the Legend of the Mudokon warrior" I would need to talk to Kes though, but I am sure she would agree. We would have to touch it up though... Anyway I will get back to you on that one.

-Kai
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

10-28-2002, 11:52 AM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)
Happy Marching Mudokons

Do you except fan fics that are still being worked on? If so I'll let you put up my story, "The Marching Mudokons". I will PM what I have so far to you if it is okay and whenever I finish a chapter I will PM it to you.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

10-28-2002, 02:43 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

Finally

I'll send a mail to you, containing the three stories I have so far. Soon enough I'll send you the fourth.

(the one that's sent it will either be Tommy Eriksson or mamasini, if it is then don't delete it, ok?)

10-29-2002, 03:45 AM
Miss Odd
Bola Blast

: Australia
: 403
Miss Odd  (10)

:
I have one in mind that I would like to put in you're site if thats okay. It's "the Legend of the Mudokon warrior" I would need to talk to Kes though, but I am sure she would agree. We would have to touch it up though... Anyway I will get back to you on that one.
Thats completley fine I can't wait

:
Do you except fan fics that are still being worked on? If so I'll let you put up my story, "The Marching Mudokons". I will PM what I have so far to you if it is okay and whenever I finish a chapter I will PM it to you.
Cool That will also be fine, because I am exepting anything at this stage

:
I'll send a mail to you, containing the three stories I have so far. Soon enough I'll send you the fourth.
Thanks Silversnow I replied just letting u know

Thanks for being so responsive! I thought no one would reply

~Miss Odd Serenity

.::[Oddworld Online]::.

10-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

I took the time to edit your two threads, in which I am still getting used to merging everything. So instead for now I edited your first post with your added information about Artwork.

Please in future times if you forget something that is important and would like to put it with your other information in the topic, edit your posts. It saves you time as well as me. Thanks

-Al the Vykker FC Mod