Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

09-12-2002, 11:50 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)
Brief explanation of characters and Fics to come...

Right, since the RPG is no longer visited by me i will have to do my stories in Fic form. So, here is a brief outline of the characters and their stories that have graced the RPG so far...

Obitus:
God of Death in the Dragon realm. Made first appearance when Cyrus got possessed by him. He was eventually stopped by Spider, the village of Pyke and Cyrus commiting suicide. Comes back in the form of Cyrus in 'Problem...' were he befriends Jake and then kills him. Taking his body. After that he makes his way to his followers and retrieves his body. {EDIT} In 'The Return' we actually see this happen. Obitus breaks forth into the Dracconic realm using his powers that he regained when he drained his victims. As this happens Staros sends to Dragon Warriors into the Oddworld Dimension in hopes to stop him...Read to find out what happens.
{Side note: 'Obitus troubles...' is basically about the Dragon Gods of the Dracconic realm, gives some partial background infomation on Obitus.}

Tobias:
Estranged Orkhid. Took the job that Iraxx assigned him in 'Sasha'. After killing off his partner he then went on a revenge crusade, looking for Spider whom apparently killed his father. Injured along the way, Tobias eventually got captured and restrained in which he told all...After passing out Tobias awakens in an Orkhid hospital. Un-able to remember how he got there...

Injin:
A Reptilian that was hunted by his family for his Dracconic Soul that could of brought Obitus back at the time, Injin found refuge in Pyke. After being captured he befriened Olm, the village Dr whom gave him an implant that allowed him to speak clearly. After this happened Injin had visions of destruction and death, thinking he was going to bring such things to his friends the young Reptilian ran away. Only to wander back later on in life.

Arias:
First appearing in 'Accidental Arrival' Arias was the Sarraphin whom had accidently broken into the Dimensional world. His story is still untold and so i shall leave it at that.

Lance:
Sent after Arias. First appeared in 'Graced' in which he Dimension hops and you get to witness the goings on in other Dimensions. An interesting read. Got the most replies.

Spider:
Not my character. Rachels (Slaskia's) was in many of my stories though. Check some of the old drawing sections to find some pictures of him.

I think thats most of them covered. I got a lil carried away yet i thought it was relevant to tell you about Lance and Arias. Anyways, comments on the stated fics would be nice. Thx.

Update on Tobias {Stated above}

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 09-14-2002 at 09:22 AM..
09-14-2002, 05:23 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

{Above has been updated}

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud