07-21-2002, 01:57 AM
Sao
Zappfly

: Jul 2002
: Phsically: Burniston Mentally: ???
: 12
Sao  (10)
Question Red Alert: Shields Up!

Okay, a fairly simple question: Who here like Star Trek? (all variants ~ ST, ST: TNG, ST: DS9, ST: V and Enterprise)

P.S. That should be LF-44 not LF-4...

Last edited by Sao; 07-20-2002 at 06:05 PM..
07-21-2002, 02:22 AM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)
Blind Aw naw, hell naw.

Come on. There's a bunch of better things you could be watching, like South Park, the Man Show, Crank Yankers, Sponge Bob, all the shows on the Adult Swim, etc.

07-21-2002, 02:22 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Yea I like Star Trek especially the ones with Q. Q's odd and odd is funny!

07-21-2002, 05:47 AM
quetzalcoatl
Thudslug

: Sweden, In the deep forest
: 187
quetzalcoatl  (10)

Star Trek is totally ok.
I like V, but I haven't seen so many other of them.
07-21-2002, 09:14 AM
Gluk Schmuck
Not living with Max any more

: Jul 2001
: Sheffield, UK
: 2,874
Gluk Schmuck  (11)

I've never really been very into Star Trek but I'm loving Enterprise. It just started Wednsday.
07-21-2002, 09:17 AM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

Where still getting Voyeger... season sevon (?). We get two series a yer. One epeside a weak. NO COMERCIALS! HA HA!

Never mind.
07-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Sao
Zappfly

Sao  (10)
Sad

I've got Sky digi, which means I can get Next Gen, Voyager for 20 shows a week and Entreprise for 2 but no Deep Space 9! (my fave) Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ah well, Voyager will tie me over till that blessed day when DS9 comes to Sky.

Oh, BTW, South Park is the lamest piece of trash ever to warp from the Delta Quadrant...

07-21-2002, 11:32 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

I get Deep Space 9, Next Generation, Voyeger and Enterprise. But you know what would be cool if they bring back the good old original seris of Star Trek. I would like to see Kirk again. And those old Star Trek episodes were deffenitly a classic. I got one episode on tape and that is Trouble With Tribbles. That one is pretty funny. There is also an episode of Deep Space 9 where they go back in time to that event on the Enterprise and that small space station. I just remeber those days when I watched the original Star Trek every Saturday. I still do with the Next Generation which is just as fun as the original seris I might add.

07-21-2002, 03:39 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

I used to be really into Star Trek, but I'm not any more. I haven't watched it in years... I don't know what happened. I just kind of stopped watching it one time, and discovered that I didn't miss it.

I can still beat most people in a ST trivia game, though, which I am both proud and ashamed of...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-21-2002, 06:30 PM
Sao
Zappfly

Sao  (10)
Happy

Hmmmmmmmmmm, a trivia competion you say? 3 questions (I'll write more when I have more time) ANYONE FEEL FREE TO MAKE YER OWN QUESTIONS AND/OR ANSWERS! Here we go...

EASY: What is the name of the being that transports the Voyager crew from the Alpha to the Delta quadrant in Voyager's pilot show?

MEDIUM: *nods to parmiteabe* In the show where the DS9 crew tiime travel back to Kirk's Enterprise, what is Cpt Sisko's rank?

HARD: How many different Enteprises have there been all together and what are their classes? (note: all Enterprises are different classes) Classes means ~ Norway, Excelsior, Saber etc.

1 point for Q1 right
3 points for Q2 right
5 points for Q3 right

Good luck...

07-21-2002, 06:38 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)
Re: Aw naw, hell naw.

:
Originally posted by Armed Slig
Come on. There's a bunch of better things you could be watching, like South Park, the Man Show, Crank Yankers, Sponge Bob, all the shows on the Adult Swim, etc.
Hey you watch all the shows I love!!!! You lso forgot the Daily Show. Insomniac, and Travel Sick. Oh and don't forget battlebots!!! Come one come all cause we're havin a ball, we're just makin some calls to strangers, come one come all you can say what you want, and they'll never know if you're deranged, or what, but it dosen't really matter, no it doesn't really matter cause we'll all be doubled over with laughter, at the expense of others maybe even your mother, won't you join the crank yankers tonight, CRANK YANKERS!!! Oh and BTW Star Trek is errrr..... okay. I like it but I'm not crazy about it. Now who here like Star Wars? If you don't the you can go jump off a speeder you Hutt!

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

07-21-2002, 07:00 PM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

Comedy Central is the best channel on cable in my opinion. If they made a comedy version of Star Trek I'd even watch that.

My medication tells me what to do. And my medication tells me to watch comedic television shows.

07-21-2002, 07:06 PM
oddling
Clakker Relic Miner

: May 2002
: In my own little world
: 818
oddling  (10)

I remember a in one episode of South Park they made fun of Doctor Spock. That one was funny. Cartman was holding some baby cows hostage and told them to give him the guy who played doctor Spock or he'd blow them all up. I usually stay up till 2:30 AM going on the forums and then watching Comedy Central. Did you ever watch Friday night stand up? Thats good too. *Gets a big round peice of plastic and pretends to struggle holding it above head* Look! I'm a midget putting a quarter into a telephone booth!

Oddling l:c l
"But why is the coffee gone?!!" Pillows of the Caribbean

07-21-2002, 07:45 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

:
Originally posted by Sao
EASY: What is the name of the being that transports the Voyager crew from the Alpha to the Delta quadrant in Voyager's pilot show?
The Caretaker. We don't know his real name.

:
MEDIUM: *nods to parmiteabe* In the show where the DS9 crew tiime travel back to Kirk's Enterprise, what is Cpt Sisko's rank?
How the hell should I know? I'm not some kind of nerd, you know!

:
HARD: How many different Enteprises have there been all together and what are their classes? (note: all Enterprises are different classes) Classes means ~ Norway, Excelsior, Saber etc.
Enterprise - Consitution
Enterprise A - Constitution
Enterprise B - Excelsior
Enterprise C - Ambassador
Enterprise D - Galaxy
Enterprise E - Sovereign
The one off Enterprise - I don't know what class it is. I've never seen Enterprise, since I stopped watching Star Trek a good couple of years before it came out...
Are we counting the space shuttle and the frigate? Didn't think so...

From now on, you're not allowed questions from after I stopped watching, okay? I was a proper nerd back then, so I know all the answers...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.