10-07-2001, 10:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
He strikes again...

(ooc: this takes place after the 'A little steamed...' topic)

After a couple of days Malice felt calmed down enough to resume his reign of terror. But he felt that he needed to do something big in order to get his ego back up to snuff, so he trotted back over to Pyke....
He sat, hidden in the trees watching the inhabitants go about their daily business. Once night fall and everyone was asleep he crept into the village, using the dark alleys to hide from the occasional patroling guard. When the cost was clear...he slipped into one of the huts he had chosen before heading in, chuckling slightly at how naive these muds were into thinking it was safe enough to leave their doors unlocked....
Inside the hut was a family of four, all sound asleep and obvious to the danger that was now lurking in there home. Malice looked at the sleeping muds with an evil grin on his face and then...quickly so they didnt have a chance to scream...he slit all their throats.
While they were still living he gutted them, one of the kids he simply ate alive. He then took the intestines and strung them up around the hut, hanging organs and other body parts off them as if they were Christmas ordinments.
When he was done he didnt' bother using the door...he just jumped out the window...startling a passing guard...
"What the...who are?" the guard stammard.
"Oooo bonus prize..." Malice said softly as he slashed the guard across the face and throat, then ripped into his chest cavity and tore out his heart.
"mmmm desert..." Malice said as he ate the still beating heart and the guard fell dead. There was a flash of lightning and the 'boom' of thunder as rain started to fall.
"Perfect..." Malice laughed as he ran off into the forest, knowing the rain would wipe out his scent trail....

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

10-08-2001, 12:16 AM
super_slig
Bolamite

: Aug 2001
: 74
super_slig  (10)

hey, Dragadon? could I join this? Just wondering. Oh, and could my brother, Super Shrykull, join this too?

10-08-2001, 11:28 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

(ooc: yeah you can...just make sure you don't survive a Malice encounter without my permission. *grins* In other words...best you don't try to encounter Malice...as I have a plot going with some of the other peeps.)

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

10-09-2001, 05:58 PM
FuzzyFuzzle
Spark Stunk

: Sep 2001
: 369
FuzzyFuzzle  (10)

*the next moring...*Mirv walked along the streets of Pyke, humming happily (OOC: can muds hum?) to himself. He carried a large basket full of tasty fruits fresh from a local forest. He turned a corner and saw a crowd gathering around a hut. Naturally curious, Mirv pushed his way through the crowd and looked inside. Mirv had never seen anyone dead, and still blanches at the sight of blood.
Mirv dropped the basket and fell to his kness, gagging.
http://oddworldian.net/misc/banners/FuzzyFuzzle.gif

10-09-2001, 07:48 PM
super_slig
Bolamite

: Aug 2001
: 74
super_slig  (10)

Twyla walked along a path. She saw a Mudokon carrying a basket. She followed him to a crowd. No longer interested in the Mudokon, Twyla pushed her way to the front. Now, a kill itself wouldn't faze her, but the way this kill was performed made her start to choke. She wanted to find out who had done this. As she was leaving, her pants ran out of fuel, and she was forced to stay for a while. Deciding to make the best of it, she set out to find friends.