Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

05-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)
Happy my fanfic: alf's rehab or flee

alf's rehab or flee

it was a sunny day in the village, abe was hangin wit his pet paramite, perry. abe found perry in the paramonian woods as a baby, he raised him eating greens and learning to like mudokons. anyway, they were on their way to visit alf at his new rehab. "lets go get some of dat' tea, perry", said abe,"i hear it replenishes muds that have had a brew addiction". as abe arrived he was surprised to see half the village packing themselves in side the hut, abe held perry in one arm and pushed his way through cheering mass of mudokons. there was a counter framed by bamboo and built with paramonian tree wood, lined with compartments filled with scones, canoles, donuts, muffins, tea cakes, you name it! and at the counter was alf himself, stumbling left and right taking orders, money, etc. above alf's head was a huge menu lined with herbal recipes, cappacinos, and even scrab root. in the back was a hall, abe could see it was filled with rooms where muds were probly being treated. "alf! alf!" abe shouted over the ruckus,"alf! over here buddy!" alf somehow heard abe over the shouting orders. "hey, abe! buddyth! wath up! hopth the counther!". abe hopped the counter, perry followed. "how's business going pal" abe asked, alf gave abe a funny look and pointed to the crowd, "thriving, asth you can thee" replied alf. abe smiled to the side of his face, perry gave out a happy hiss. alf said something but abe couldn't hear it, alf rolled his eyes and gestured for him to follow. as abe walked into the back hall he heard a loud boom. abe couln't interpret anything, muds were running and screaming, peices of debris were flying. "whatth happening!?" alf shreiked, "run! sligs are attacking!" cried a mud running by. abe could hear the sound of machine guns and electronic legs, sligs were indeed attacking, "but why" abe thought. "freeze" crackled one of the slig's hoarse voices from behind the cloud of smoke, the electronic noise of moving slig legs was getting louder as abe could see the red glow of slig visors piercing the dust cloud. "run!" shouted abe, alf, abe, and perry made a run for the damaged exit. the ceiling was fallen in, beams and shattered wood was scattered across the wood floor that was clouded with dust. abe and crew ran out into the dark, they could hear mudokon cries in the distance and nearby, the only lights were various camp fires spread out across the clearing in a small row. abe could see the slig visors through the dark and could hear machine guns firing near and far, "why arth they athaking my rehabth?" alf questoned himself, "maybe they're bombarding the village" said abe, perry gave out a squeek as if agreeing with abe. perry turned, tensed up, and hissed into the dark as if something was approaching them, abe looked up and saw a slig visor approaching them, the slig came close enough to the fire that abe could see it's shape. the slig pointed it's gun at abe, "freeze, or ill fill you with led!" crackled the slig, abe quickly spooced up a possesion orb and tossed it at the slig. abe closed his eyes and saw himself in infared vision, he was looking through the slig's eyes, the possesion had been a success. abe walked the slig around through the woods knowing that all the mudokons would flee there. abe took the slig about 30 feet into the woods when he saw a mud being beaten by a slig bouncer, abe made the slig call "look out!", the mud ducked and the slig bouncer was shot in the back. after abe shot about 4 more sligs he reached a second clearing, there were tons of wooden crates stacked on each other, there were land mines spewn across the area, barbed wire was spread about, slogs on leashes were snapping and barking, old gun shells were everywhere. "hey, you there" called a bigbro slig who spotted the possesed cephalapod. abe turned the slig and made him speak, "uhh...i'm...uh...uh...makin'..sure we..didn't miss any...mudokons" the bigbro looked at him funny for a while but shrugged, "okay, good enough for me" said the bigbro. abe was about to walk the slig over to the others to find out what was going on but the possession broke. abe's personality returned to his original body back near the rehab, "what happened?!" abe asked as he felt a cold, steal gun barrel poking his back," i said move you miserable mudokon!". abe moved as the pressure of the gun barrel seemed to smash his back, he walked to the clearing where he had taken his possessed slig. "alright you mudokon scum, i'm gonna strap you ta some shackles and if you try and resist i'll blow your heads off!". abe was about to give in before he saw the flying slig, his plan, simple, possess the slig and blow up everything. "alf, quick, cause a diversion, jump around, anything!" abe whispered to alf. alf began jumpin' and squakin', "what's going on!? what are you doin'!?" cried the slig, perry played his part by leaping in and biting the slig's arm. abe jumped foreward and spooced up a nice big possession orb and tossed towards the flying slig using the precious time he had acquired. the slig was knocked over and eaten by perry, abe had possessed the flying slig was ready to boom. sligs were in pieces, one by one abe blew them up, the crates were filled with alf's special tea leaves, apparently they were soothing to the glukkons' throats, maybe they should smoke less. abe had killed all the sligs and returned to the rehab. abe and alf standed staring at the rubble, "you know that's gonna take a long time to rebuild" said abe. "well we stilth have three mor gamesth to go, if i cant rebuildth it in that much time than maybe i donth deservth a rehab". "maybe, but lorne lanning may make the next game a cheezy, pacman -like, stereo type game" said abe,"so don't expect to have all this time on your hands" abe and alf laughed and went to fud's house and hot coffee to relax.

the end

by sligslinger

if u liked my story or have any suggestions aol instant message me at kaibash99

05-17-2003, 08:53 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

sumone pleeez reply

05-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Was good!
Needs some paragraphing and extra punctuation.
but the storyline is good (though ever so slightly wierd!)

05-19-2003, 05:51 PM
Reptile
Rabid Fuzzle

: Feb 2003
: Inside You
: 537
Reptile  (10)

yeah it was pretty good

its like my english teacher says.......

"Paragraph your work! You'll lose extra marks"

05-19-2003, 06:28 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

AS say. This is in the wrong area, move it to Fan Fics, tis good though
05-19-2003, 08:30 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

i didnt bother with puntuation and paragraphing cause it was originaaly a story i typed on an e mail to sum1

06-20-2003, 06:22 AM
Abe16
Outlaw Bomber

: on earth
: 2,046
Abe16  (11)

Tis good Good...yes good,but more puntration Please!

“You shouldn't just be a band, ... If you've got the time and you've got the space you've got to make something of it. We might balls the whole thing up but you've got to try!”~Josh Homme, Queens of the Stone Age