Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

05-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)
awesome site game

i'm workin' on a 10 level flash game to put on my site, it's great here's the storyline: this story takes place after munch's oddysee and maggie is on life support, she has a hankerin' fer 2 things new lungs, and some nice cold gabbiar (this meens trouble for munch on both accounts). unfortunet for maggie munch hid the eggs deep inside kinto mountain, a mountain guarded by kintos and ancient spirits, but maggie has munch locked up in skillya's chamber. you must save munch and beat the industrialists back to the mountain. abe must venture across dry desserts and deep forests to save his buds once again !

any suggestions??

05-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

: I have left
: 251
Reese Charles  (10)

Yes, I suggest you visit my thread "If you could make a fan game, what would it be like?" and see what I have done for my game (which isn't flash or anything, its the real thing, but still usefull). I have posted alot of concept drawings and a story line. Your story isn't bad, but its missing some bits. How did munch get captured? why did the young gabbit hide his eggs in a kinto hill? what does abe have to do to free munch? where does abe have to take the eggs? quite unclear really...
But other than that, not a bad idea...
But this really takes munch out of the picture for gameplay...

Reese
05-09-2003, 12:52 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

it's just a quick summary of the story there's alot more to it i looked at your thread....not bad.....i like the new creature concept but iv'e been going over story plans so just to make you a slight more impressed ok here's the parts i left out: at kinto mountain abe must face ancient kinto spirits and deadly tests they give to him in order to deface the sacred grounds and the kinto spirits have set loose an ancient monster who only knows how to masacre and kill, with a hundred claws and fangs it is waiting for mudokon meat, abe must outwit the creature in order to find munch's secret pool, abe then must meet up with munch in skillyas chamber, fight skillya, and go to the newsroom and stop newscaster slig from spreading the word to maggie that they've found the secret pool so she dont send her croanies out there......there are multiple endings and extra stuff if you angelic or black quarma

05-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

Reese Charles  (10)

That makes alot more sense. look forward to playing it...
05-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

thanx....o did i mention u can save games and that if you get angelic quarma u get to see a rae pic of sam and a mudflub and other cool stuff

05-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Reese Charles
Sniper Wasp

Reese Charles  (10)

Excellent! Very well done, a reason to play it again for alternative endings! Its good to have a decent reward for doing things in a game...

Reese