Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

: Jun 2003
: Monsaic Lines
: 759
Biggy Bro Slig  (24)
Torsal Invasion

Hi,
As some of you may know, I write fanfics. I have decided to make my own this time. It is about Intergalactic war.

Log date: 27th Februrary, 2030
We at the Howard Observatory have made a fantastic discovery-we are not alone!
Me and my partner, Nero, have discovered a new Planet, which evidence has been shown on Live television proves the existance of other life in the Milky Way. We have sent our sattelites towards this planet, and have had a response: Our graceful Planet Torsal welcomes you.
The Planet's three moons orbit strangly, as one of them is crumpled and looks like it has effected Torsal's orbit, most likely by the Asteroids it is surrounded by.
From space, Torsal looks like Earth, except for the giant land mass in it's southern Hemisphere.
We are suprised that we haven't picked up a signal from them before, but maybe they have picked up our signal, it's just they don't want to reply?

For whoever is reading this, I warn you, scary and bloody events will happen further on.*

*This was added on to my Logbook after the events.

Your sincerely,
Gary Russell

Last edited by Biggy Bro Slig; 04-17-2006 at 02:06 AM..
04-12-2006, 10:49 PM
oddveteran93
Rabid Fuzzle

: Jan 2006
: Melbourne
: 516
oddveteran93  (23)

Damn ot! I was gonna write a story like this. Good so far anyway.

04-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

I doubt he'll be continuing this oddveteran. Biggy only reads the forums now, he doesn't post anymore. He left around the time you temporarily did, although unlike you he isn't coming back to post. I'd like to see your story though.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.