08-06-2001, 02:20 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
The Cloak of night...

In the cloak of night, a black slig sits in a tree - leaving his pants on the floor. Inspecting this area new to him. He is a good mental mapper, just looking from a tree he can know the whole cities lay out.

Dusk: His city, maybe I can find answers. The answers to going to my home. I'm so old, why can't the curse just pass, I though it was a gift, he told me if I agreed I'd be sorry. And I am, sorry for asking for the power of the dark. The power of the immortal, a gift from the devil. That necromancer.... I'll never forget his face. God, even hell is looking good now, I just want out of curse, my stiched body, the disattachedment of limbs all the time... I just want out!

08-06-2001, 11:23 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

The moon, the only thing in the sky I can look at, that mukodon hand holding onto my soul... cursed never to stare into the sun even from beowned my cloak. I can't even feel its warmth through... why is it cold as my soul feels... will it always be like this?

Dawn: Now out of the tree and in his pants, he inspects the woods around. Let me see what inhabitates these woods. I bet there are some pretty interesting things here. I have been around a long time but even in my four hundred years of living have I come to see a place sligs and mukodons don't shun each other off.

While inspecting the woods around him, he spys a rat... nasty vermin that carry disease. He glares at it, his cold eyes freeze the rat, then he pounces as his tenticals grain blood from the rodent.

Dawn: Blood... I was gonna puke if I didn't get any in my system. My body will regenerate quicker for now, as long if I keep feeding often. No matter how dirty or sick the victum is... I know I will be punished in the afterlife for my sidement with the devil, if I could have that day back...

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

08-07-2001, 01:15 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

As I get closer to this town, I feel danger at my teels. I better get there quick if I'm right. How am I going to enter the city as a zombie... I'm gonna have to find my own way in, and make sure I have my cloak around me tight if I know what's good for me.

Somthing is wrong... Holy! As I fall I think "What the hell is on my back?... Cold... A circlar base... The barrle of a gun...

?: Get up, who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing out here. Are you from Pyke?

As I turn, I see a slig in front of me he is mangled in wires and metal. He must have a long stony behind that, a Dog and what the hell is that behind the slog, weird one footed creature I've heard about once in my youth. A Gabblar or something like that.

?: Magua, tie this slig up - He is gonna cause problems in Pyke. We may have been shuned from the area... but it is your duty to protect that town.

Magua: Yes, Dakkan. Okay buddy we have seen your kind attack other places around here. We're gonna burn that brain of yours into ash.

Dawn: Back away or your dead.

Dakkan: Really? Show me!

I have never killed a being so quickly before. In about all of two seconds, I snapped the one called Dakkan's neck and Impaled his slog in the cranium with his masters rib.

I have never had a feeding so great in a long while. His blood, warm and thin - Dakkan's skull and rib caged also served a purpose. I now where Dakkan's skull on top of my head spray painted with the last of the black paint, I got rid of those black goggles. His ribs, now serve as my breast plate now blacked with the rest of the can.

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

08-08-2001, 12:55 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Now in a daze, Dusk is motionless... the feeding gave him alot of energy but it takes its toll to work in... he only has one task now. Go to the city known as pyke and search for answers....

Dusk: What truly is life; what does it mean? I don't even have it anymore, I am in the middle of life and death, unable to live; unable to be at peace. Life was all about questions, Death... about answers. What am I to look for?

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

08-08-2001, 04:53 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: slightly confused here, is Dawn the same person as Dusk, or a separate character? i'm going to introduce my character here, i think, but i need to know this first.]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-08-2001, 05:17 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: I screwed up there, Dawn is Dusk's formar self. He beleaves he is not a slig, but something else.

08-08-2001, 05:26 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: just wondering: did Dusk kill Dakkan because he represented a threat? i mean, Dakkan was being fairly aggressive, and i was wondering how Dusk would respond if Teb were to wander nearby. i've posted about Teb in the Character Descriptions post, but basically he would be walking past, and might hear Dusk. he would be curious to learn about Dusk, but wouldn't be afraid - being blind, he wouldn't be repulsed by Dusk's appearence.]

08-08-2001, 05:34 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

As I come to a sign I am tired, My limps keep ripping and falling off. That damn left arm doesn't wanna heal even in under the moonlit night. The sign reads, "Pyke, a family commuity, No JERKS or Magog allies!", well I guess I can break one rule.

Two Mukodons sit at the gaited entrance

Dusk: Hello, I am here as a visitor; my name is of no concern to you. I am from the far west and am very tired.

MG1: We must at least see your face, We have to see if your from the Magog or not. No in unless you take the hood of that cloak friend.

Dusk: Taking hood off he reveals the skull of a slig ontop his head...

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

08-08-2001, 06:00 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: wait, i thought you said Dawn was his former self! could you explain this a bit more clearly in the Character Descriptions topic, it's very confusing...]

08-08-2001, 06:28 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

[OOC: I keep typing dawn because your making me think of that name!]

08-08-2001, 07:03 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: s'ry! won't do it again...]

08-09-2001, 08:16 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

I killed those two guards like nothing; I being bare handed and they pared with spears is a shame. The blood of those two was not as pure as that slig Dakkan and his slog. The sad thing is, is that the more I kill, the more I love it. If I needed to, I would take out this city in a heartbeat if the event called to me.... the sun raises. Make sure my cloak is on correct.... good...

08-13-2001, 09:30 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

How long have I been sleeping... It must have been days. Sometimes it happens, I pass out for days... my body actually dies, but I never go to my final desitantion. Why does the God play these games... maybe it's someone else...?

Where am I now? Has anyone seen me in this gutter, thank god I died in this allie and not in the middle of the street... the moon is out, wonder what time it is... Damn rats, those freekin' things keep ripping at my stitches...

Dusk: This body is really getting better now, I almost have no new rips or lost limbs.

Rat is pulling on a wire on my legs

DAMN RAT! GET THE HELL OFF ME! FREAKIN' THING!

With a swift kick, the rat goes soring into the garbage can. Now, Dusk walks out into the town center where the rising sun gets Dusk edgy...

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Dakkan Blackblade ]

08-15-2001, 12:17 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

As day comes and goes, Dusk waits in the allies and slums of this suburbia until his rain of the night begins... the night air is cool, but something is in the air. A feel of warning, maybe it's me - but those two mukodons in paint are... Palidins! Pallys are after all of the undead, to exteminate us due to we are givin life by death... and a pally can sniff out a vampire or a zombie from a mile away...

Palidin Mukodon 1: He is hear, brother. The one for all the murders around this area, he is somewhere in this town. Let's search the devolments to make sure no one else is injured or killed...

Palidin Mukodon 2: Sounds like a wise plan to me, we have to make sure the chief and the villages are safe here. Wait - do you think we should split up... and cover more ground?

Dusk walks up to the palidins; he asks for the time ~ They both see the Rib Cage and Slig Skull he wears as armor under his cloak, unsure if he is the person there looking for.

PM1: It's 9:12, I think you should turn in sir - ZOMBIE!

In a second after he shouts that word ~ Dusk launchs his nails at the palidin...

OOC: More to come...