08-25-2001, 04:18 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
The legend of Mount Leorum

In the high mountain ranges of Mudos, there are three mighty races. The first race was that of the Dark Ones, warriors of might and summoners of great magic, these were the basis of the evils in the Mudokons. The second were the Darksider, the race of telepathy, who were the basis of the good in the mudokon race. Then there were the oddballs. Six feet high, with long, greenish-blue hair, elfin builds(think dark elves from warhammer) and a lust for magic, these were the basis of what neutrality could be found in the mudokons. They have no name, but were said to have necromantic power, and strove to maintain the Great Balance set down by the god Leorum during the Creation of All when the gods came together to create a land for their peoples. This Gread Balance was the simple law that what had a beginning must have an end. Since the gods had no beginning, they could have no end, but Mudos, and all of it's inhabitants, would one day end, either by death or by magic or by great power, the gods knew not, but Leorum made it so. Then Leorum decided that he, two, should make a place for his peoples in this world. So he created a great mountain, reaching up beyond the sky. And on it's summit, he put a great golden throne. And there he sat, and he created these odd peoples to guard him. These were the odd creatures that finished the Mighty Races, and they have always lived on Mount Leorum, existing peacefully with the land, and upholding the Great Balance.

Old Derrik the Storyteller sighed. His story was finished, the magic gone from his lips.

Derrik: how did you like my story, child?

Drake: it was wonderful, grandfather. is that really how we originated? Is it?

Derrik: so the story goes.

---------------End of Flashback--------------

Drake shook his head. He was not there any more. Two days after he heard the origin story his village had been destroyed by the god Orthius, and his god-brother Orbrion. Drake had gotten to the next village, but the two god-brothers had broken the defences. The town crystal was lit, and all the warriors and Mages readied. The necromancers raised armies of Dead to aid in the battle. Drake had been brushed aside, until he had stolen a mighty necromancer's spellbook and ran. He had run to the west, off of the mountain. He had gone to be free of his people's status as Guardians of Leorum. Now he was in a warmer place than the snow covered steppes of the mountian. He had mastered the spellbook, but that had taken almost as much out of him as his travels. He needed to find a village. And some wine. Red if he could find it. White was good too. Then he saw the fires of Pyke. He stumbled, dragged himself forward towards the fires. He made it. Tired, weatherbeaten, but alive. The first person he saw was a mudokon.

Drake: need, food.... water... need... help...

Mud: Lets go to alfs!

The mudokon leads him to ARAT, and Drake orders tea. Just tea. Sipping it quietly, he pulls out the stolen spellbook. His spellbook. He begins to read through it, and then goes to the back where his spells are listed.

BONE LANCE
RAISE SKELETON
RAISE ZOMBIE
RAISE JUJU ZOMBIE
RAISE DEATH KNIGHT
ANIMATE GOLEM
FINGER OF DEATH
MANIPULATE
DEATH SPELL
FIREBALL
ICEBALL
LIGHTNING
TELEPORTATION

Drake wonders if he can still cast any of these. He doubts it. Needs some rest. Walking up to the head barman, he asks in a croaky, sick voice(like someone with their voicebox removed from smoking too much)

Drake: can i get a room?

Alf: no, but u can use one of the benches for a bed.

Drake; how much?

Alf; free

drake; thank you.

drake walks over to the bench, and slips into a deep slumber.

(OOC: everyone like my spellbook and my legend? If not, tell me and i will adjust accordingly. NOBODY FINISH THIS TOPIC UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THIS IS MY ENTRANCE OF MY NEW CHARACTER! but i do appreciate feedback.)

08-25-2001, 04:38 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

wow thats awsome excepte in my rpg[sone to come]they atck alfs rehaba and tea i konw your guy could kill the solgirs and save the hutt and evrey one in it!
08-26-2001, 12:44 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

umm...ahhh... ok.