08-20-2001, 06:02 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Enraged...

He reached the village and circled it, searching for Spider. He couldn't see him outside the huts and he shrieked in frustation. The villagers that saw him either ran or stood frozen in terror.
He landed on a hut and shot a bolt of lightning into the sky, showing his anger.
Kin. Danger. Kin. Hurt. Find! Must find! he thought as he took off again, and started circling the village once more....

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-21-2001, 05:33 PM
Sexy Slig
Boombat

: Jul 2001
: Odd World
: 219
Sexy Slig  (10)

...One of the guests staying at the village was a certain mudoken God Speaker. His name was Elmondo and he had come to the village in search of new recruits to join the Alkigo Warriors. Unlike all the others around him he was not moving and running away like a coward. He sat motionless on the ground seemingly unaware of his surroundings. Suddenly he stood up and spoke in a tongue not of his own. The gods were talking!
"Do not run" they said through Elmondos mouth.
"You must find out what this creature wants"
Elmondo suddenly was his self again and stood shocked and confused, everyone was looking at him including the enraged monster. Someone stepped forward from the crowd and addressed the creature. The creature knew him instantly because it was...

08-21-2001, 07:42 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: umm... how should i put this...? i don't think you've quite got this yet. you're doing better than most newbies, but i think you should know that we don't generally treat this like an ordinary add-on. so we'd normally finish of our sentences, instead of leaving them for someone else. ESPECIALLY when they are concerned with our character, and ESPECIALLY when the character is so new. but as i say, you're doing better than most...

oh yeah, another thing, i think you overstepped the boundaries of how much you're allowed to control someone else's character when you posted about Oryon's character, but we'll see what he says...]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

08-21-2001, 07:51 PM
Zoolag
Sniper Wasp

: Jul 2001
: United Kingdom
: 287
Zoolag  (10)

Yeh...erm. Although it was VERY good. That wasn't like an invitation 4 u 2 carry it on. It was kinda stopping there...to give it a extented feel. But then u added. Alth0 it was good...dont do it again plz