08-17-2001, 12:13 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Searching...

(ooc: since Spider will be 'out' for a bit (at least until Rett posts...figures he wouldn't on the day i need him to be...*sigh*), I do a bit from this guys POV)

He perched on a tree branch, pondering with his limited intelligence on the events of that day.
He had managed to catch some smaller prey for his meal, but the memory of that large one that managed to escape him before still was fresh in his simple mind. It had surprised him with an attack simular to his own. It didn't hurt him, but made him curious about this 'prey' that escaped him.
Now that he has seen it, now that he had tasted its blood, Something was nagging at him. it wasn't hunger, fear, or anger; these he knew. This was something different.
He felt drawn to it for some reason.
find. he thought as he spread his wings and took to the air once again.
find

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

08-18-2001, 12:32 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

He had flown all day...following the now faint trail of the large prey that had escaped him had left. It lead to a village, one that was somewhat familiar to him. He cloaked and circled the village, looking, searching. He knew it was in there somewhere. He spotted two large black creatures within the village...both looked immobile. But they weren't what he was looking for.
wait. watch. he thought as the landed carefully on one of the huts, remaining cloaked. He knew the one he was searching for will have to show up sometime....

08-18-2001, 11:43 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

Hungry he thought. He had been waiting for quite sometime and his query still haven't made an appearence. Deciding that he couldn't wait on an empty stomach, he looked down at the villagers to see if any 'easy grabs' were available. There weren't many out at this time of day, but he did spot a slig talking to one of the muds in the village center.
He took to the air and circled a bit, waiting for the right moment to strike. Finally the mud turned and walked away and he dove with his jaws open....

The slig didn't know what hit him, he snatched the slig up right out of his pants; the slig cutting loose a bloodcurdling scream, and flew off to the edge of the forest to eat....