Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

08-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Stranger
Stingbee

: Aug 2004
: Oddworld
: 77
Stranger  (10)
September What Your Getting in September?

Fable is finnaly GOLDEN! Which means the game is 100% finished NO MORE DELAYS! I cant wait for this game! September 14 2004 USA/CANADA Release. Europe = October 8th 2004 (sorry europeans) Looks like Americans are getting first bah who cares I was just wondering who else is getting Fable from this forums? I am getting as soon as its September 14th. I am also buying Kingdom Under Fire: Crusaders looks great. I love button mashing games with tons of blood in them. Def Jam Vendetta Fight For New York I MIGHT get this I have the first one and playde the 2nd one Demo on the new OXM USA Magazine pretty cool game. Munch Oddysee getting MO this September i rented it one day but never got to finish it lol

http://gallery.image4free.com/albums...ngerbanner.jpg

08-27-2004, 06:59 AM
WiLL the Wander
Spark Stunk

: Jun 2004
: Hungary, Debrecen
: 360
WiLL the Wander  (10)

Fable is for only x-box? And it's an MMORPG?

08-27-2004, 07:33 AM
Stranger
Stingbee

Stranger  (10)

:
Fable is for only x-box? And it's an MMORPG?

ONLY EXCLUSIVE FOR THE AWESOME X-Box www.ign.com read about it Its not a MMORPG.

08-27-2004, 09:24 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

It's had tonnes cut out of it though, such as the whole Tree growing thing and having children and...other...things.

I'm still going to buy it though, which reminds me, has anybody got 'Ghostmaster' and if so, is it good? And is it long?

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

08-28-2004, 03:25 AM
Stranger
Stingbee

Stranger  (10)

Try the Ghostmaster demo, I didnt like it :P Kind of weird I dont understand and not fun.

www.google.com google it

09-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Yeh, so i purchased 'Ghostmaster' and it amused me for a couple of days. Then i realised it was repetative, frustrating and just idiotic.

I took it back...and got 'Second Sight' instead.

This game makes my pants more moist than a fat mans crotch as he runs through a desert.

The story is thooper!! The graphics are thooper!! And the control is moist-makingly thooper!! Also, the whole changing the past, changes the future thing is amaaaaazing! Although, thus far i don't know whether this actually has an affect on the game itself, since i've saved Jayne and i've saved the Colonel. If somebody has done it a different way, please feel free to inform me if it changes the game at all.

I think the only thing that'd make this game thooperliciously erotic would be if it had 'Drivers' direction feature. So you could make your own lil' movie thing. Oh, and if the guards reacted when you opened doors as your astral form. And if you could injure people. Oh...and if, at certain points, John/misc enemies, didn't have certain appendages disappearing into the scenery.

I just hope that 'Psi-Ops' will be just as good. Oh, and i'm thinking of getting the 'Morrowind' games, any opinions on that?

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

09-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

:
Oh, and i'm thinking of getting the 'Morrowind' games, any opinions on that?
If RPG's are your thing, then Morrowind should keep you going for hours. It is a game you do not necessarily have to finish. If you do not like RPG's, it's only worth a hire. You love it or you hate it.
:
I am getting as soon as its September 14th
Why do I have to wait? Poor me...

09-08-2004, 12:23 AM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

Fable comes out on the 14th? Can anyone verify this? You know, I could look it up myself, but I'm... lazy.

Meh. I'm holding out on Fable. Silent Hill 4 came out yesterday, so I'll be playing that first. Then I'll let Fable rock me.

Jacob, I highly recommend Morrowind. I've spent more time playing that one game than any other. Chances are, you'll find it boring and tedious at first. This is normal. Give it a few days; it becomes f*cking crack.
09-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

Well, i've heard you can do quite alot with it, including take Drugs and such like, so i probably will. Can you choose your race and design your character?

Also what's the dialogue like? Any dialogue branches?

Any other implements that you like you'd like to share?

And finally, there's two games right? One to do with moons and another...just the normal one, which is the best?

09-08-2004, 03:23 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

:
Can you choose your race and design your character?

Also what's the dialogue like? Any dialogue branches?
Yes and yes.

:
And finally, there's two games right? One to do with moons and another...just the normal one, which is the best?
I *think* one is an expansion pack for the PC. I would advise getting the brown coloured one: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

09-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Jacob, Morrowind is a very good game. Judging by what you talk about and such, I think you'd enjoy it. You design your character and you don't even have to do the story; you can do whatever you want. I don't do the story at all; I just go in people's houses, steal their stuff, then sell it to other people. My goal is to see how much money I can make off petty theft; so far I have about $40,000. It's way fun, I highly suggest it. Probably the most open-ended game I've played.

09-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Fabel does look like a very interesting game...too bad it's only for X-Box *hers has been banished to the title of 'large expensive paperweight. Why? Cause she could care less about getting any other X-Box games*

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

09-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

Or, if you are buying Morrowind for XBOX, get the one with the golden cover. It includes the two expansions (Bloodmoon and Tribunal), and is called Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition. As for drugs, I guess you could say that, there is most definatley alchohol, and there is moon sugar (Think cocaine...).