04-25-2001, 08:03 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Dakkan at camp....

**Dakkan and 5 New sligs go to camp. Dakkan sees that Magua's Staff is still there, along with the stones it uses as ammo.**

Dakkan: Well... Magua isn't back with his friends yet. We will just have to wait for him....

Puritan Slig 1: Are we gonna kill him!

Ero: YES! - Dakkan: NO! **Ero Starts to Chant... we see energy fly around the gaulent... the eye turns red... Dakkan's also turn red**

Dakkan&Ero: Yes! We are one. **Dakkan** Ero is now my ruler. **Ero** Dakkan is just my follower... as all you are. Brothers in Arms, going to fight the power that has oppressed you for ages. Sligs will rule over both the Glukkon and Mukodon. We will rule over the land, glukkon and mukodon will look up at Dakkan and I from are thrown and you Sligs who joined today, will be more wealthy then you could dream.

P.S. All: Yes.....

Dakkan: Yes....

Ero: Yes... we shale wait for him and his friends. They have not the power of Dakkan, combined, nor the number.

Dakkan: This will make Magua a little weaker. Dakkan concentrats and the Blake Blade shoot out the stit on ero. **Dakkan sends the Staff and Stones through it, they turn to dust** Hahahahahahaaa.

Ero: Sorry Magua.... but Dakkan has been forced to see the light. that burns not of white, but of RED...!

04-25-2001, 08:07 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: why is this starting to remind me of my fic 'The Sin of One'?

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-25-2001, 08:15 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: What is the sin of one? I really don't read alot of the fan fics because there to long and it hurts my head reading on the computer.

04-25-2001, 08:30 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: its a fic about a Moon Child that went insane and tried to make all mudokons bow to him. It is also mentioned in my first fic 'Moon Child', heres the quote..

:
"It didn't help any when one Moon Child got it into his head that the Moon Children should rule over all mudokons. The other Moon Children wanted nothing to do this and cast him out of the tribe. Not to be undone, he went on a one mudokon crusade against the other tribes. It was said that he killed dozens, some say even hundreds, of mudokons before he was killed." - Bigface, 'Moon Child'

04-25-2001, 10:39 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Oh dude, I guess great minds think alike. Well, this I guess would be a mix of Jal's staff and your Fan-Fic. I though of this just as Jal said the staff has control of his. Don't think I am coping o anything.

04-26-2001, 01:12 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: im not accusing you of copying. i just finding it a bit eerie, hehe.

04-26-2001, 08:47 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Like I sayy, great minds think alike.

04-27-2001, 04:23 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: ok, i can accept this, as long as you're not really pure and good. i apologise for flying off the hook earlier.

btw, sorry i haven't been around at all the last week, i've been busy. still, it doesn't look like much has happened.

i don't mind you copying, Dakkan, i have other things in mind for Jal's plotline, so as long as you don't start to copy those, i don't mind.]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-27-2001, 06:29 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: I though of it, and then you busted out on me with the mind control stick. I wasn't coping. I just wanted to let you know I wasn't trying to cory or whatever.