04-19-2001, 10:52 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)
Dakkan's Destiny

OOC: Before we begin... Dakkan destiny is to stop sligs from listening to glukkons. He is sort of like Abe to the Mukodons.

**Dakkan is Chilling at home, He has been working on the MedBot. He almost has the A.I. Compleat**

Dakkan: Man, this Medic Bot is going to be sweet! Healing on the road will be needed to protect the village from harm.

**All of a sudden, A rock falls from the sky and he is knocked out cold, Magua jumps out of the water to try to wake him up**

**Now we see Dakkan in a Pitched Black room... there are three figures glowing purple... Three Sligs, one wears a head dress with beads. The two others have dreadlocks with beads... they all are missing missleanous body parts**

Main Slig/HeadDress: Dakkan Blackblade! We... Need... YOU! You are to be a hero to your people...

Dakkan:What... WHERE AM I! Who are you people? What are you talking about?!?

Two Other Sligs: We are you ansestors... from the days of great, before the glukkons made a pact with all the queens... We are here to make you help your people.

Dakkan: But why me, I hate my people! I hate how low we have Become! There are stronger and more influntal sligs!

S w/HD: Boy, you must help your people... but you must help yourself first. You must Take all the Robotics off your body! Legs, Wings, And Weapons. But, not to worry you will gain these all back

**Slig w/HD starts to chant... His Legs, where they was steel is bone... where there is wires, muscle apperes. Where the ball was he balanced on... now is 4 toes**

**His robotic wings Lift into the air and plug on this back, his little wings become flesh like the legs, and ASE and his weapons disattaches from him, they all combined togeter.**

**The two other Sligs Start to Lift over him... they go into the Living-ASE**

2OS: We give you are power. For you are the one to save us and are race.

S w/HD:You are now clensed boy! It is Time to save your family and start your destiny!
Oh and Dakkan, Here is your New Weapon, a Gaunlet formed by the wicked and powered by your are Honor!

**The Gaulent is looks alot like the ASE, where the Screen was is now a ORB with a Eye in it, and there is a slit at the end of the gaulent where a 5ft Black Plasma Blade comes out, (OOC: the blade is like the blue on raseil uses in Legend of Kain)**

**Dakkan wakes up with these new changes, his wings and legs hurt extreamly, Magua stares at him and is in shock**

Magua: OMG... What happened to you?!? Wow, you should have seen you, lifted in the air and got shocked by bolts of lighting over and over again. It was amazing! KiKi also got scared of the lighting!!!

Dakkan: We got to leave soon. I have a mission to do. Im going to pack up and hit the road, I'm going to try to get people to come with me. Have you seen the new Blade and Body!

**Dakkan concentrates and a black blade shoots out... it has no form, it waves and power radiates from it. With small wings dont flap to make him fly, they give him the power to. His legs are also better, Dakkan can now jump and he can swim now**

ASE: **The eye in the orb of the ASE starts blinking** Dakkan... Dakkan... I feel diffent, I can make disisions, I'm alive.

Dakkan: ASE...

ASE: NO, I have a new name! I am no longer a robot, call me Ero... the name of the slig that summoned you to your "pure form"

Dakkan: Ero....

**Dakkan thinks of what to do next.**

**Dakkan Has ths same stats but loses all his robotics**

OOC:My laser is sort of like a Dark templar's in BW and my Gaulent Ero looks like the gaulent in Omamusha on PS2.

04-20-2001, 05:14 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: hey! how come you get to be the saviour? i was planning for rettick to be. there's lots of sligs in the RPG, couldn't you just be A saviour?]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-20-2001, 05:43 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Man, Dakkan! So you have an ego trip or what?!?
- DH

04-21-2001, 02:18 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: I may be still new to this, but I am not sure if you will be allowed to go through with this. Just my opinion.

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

04-21-2001, 09:46 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Hey! I got it first...=)! Plus my mission is to purify sligs, in my next posts... dakkan will ask other sligs to come to him to become purified. He has the "power" to make the robo-legs into the new evolution of slig... the slig warriors and chief gave use the power of legs is because they know we are weaker that way back then. so they use evil of mahine to make the good of these new limbs.

04-21-2001, 09:49 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

And hey.... im not the making myself into a ultra super powered mega beast. just because I try to purify sligs doen't mean im some ultra supe slig. call me "the preast of a new slig religion".

04-22-2001, 03:54 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

[OOC: the leg thing's crap, though, because you can't predict evolution. it just depends on environment. if there's no need for legs, you don't get them.

i just think you're making yourself too powerful.]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-22-2001, 10:31 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: retick, why are you always on my ass? look, call it a gift... the "chief" slig saw that we are super weak and saw that when we have the shacles of glukkon technology attached to us, we are as much as slaves as the mukodons. is this now, OK!