02-24-2010, 03:29 PM
SparkErosion
Bolamite

: Sep 2009
: Under my tophat
: 58
SparkErosion  (55)
Need help in secret area of Scrabania

In abe's oddysee. Secret area D1, on the approach to the temple.

It's at D2P01C01 to D2P0K08

Basicallly, you crouch and rolll to the left. You chant and jump through a portal. You then sneak past a slig and deactivate the bomb. Then you possess the slig, move him to the left, and stand in the middle of the mudodon face. There are 10 slogs in each kenel. You have to use short bursts and shoot them, one at a time, until you've killed all the slogs. Then you destory the slig, go left as abe, possess the other slig, and free the mudondons. The guide says to use short bursts otherwise you cannot until around fast enough.

However, even doing this, its extremely hard for me. I cannot kill more than 4 slogs without them eating my slig. Any tips? I've been stuck on this part for weeks, I gotta admit its frusterating at times but shooting the crap out of the slogs with my slig is hella fun.

Thanks
02-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Namida
Bolamite

: Feb 2010
: New Zealand
: 60
Namida  (7)

If timed well, you can runjump into the shadows next to the bomb. You'll have to just practice deactivating it and getting back though.

As for the second screen with the slogs, it's quite easy. You see, they start attacking a set time after you enter the screen - no matter where you are on it. So, instead of running into the middle, slowly walk onto the screen, and as soon as you're on it, freeze! (So you're right at the edge). The slogs coming from the left have the whole screen to run to get to you, and those from the right have to turn around first. This makes it much easier - especially since you don't have to turn around.
02-24-2010, 10:20 PM
SparkErosion
Bolamite

: Sep 2009
: Under my tophat
: 58
SparkErosion  (55)

Thanks buddy, that helped alot and was alot easier. I finally rescued them.