Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)
Dead Planet

( lil fic thing, see how you like it)

"Ah! What the heck was that!?" Shouted Ran, yelling at the sudden bang of the junk hitting the ship. "Its only debrie from the ISTP's nothing big, not like were gona crash.." Toren said puting a comforting hand on Rans back. "Look, we'll be there in 10 hours, and you can just stay in the ship with the rescue team, but don't touch anything while were gone." He said. "Ok, but why are we going to this place anyway? I've never even herd of it." He asked "Ok, its called the rainon, and were going there becuse we lost comunication with the reserch team on that planet." Said Toren walking twords the stairs to the lab. Ran was only 16 and it was his first trip out of earth since his dad got a new job working as a planet reserch scientist, he was on the Infernus II and headed for Rainon, a new planet that no one but the crew of the infernusII knew about. It was strictly top-secret work. He had been out in travel for one week now, no other kids were on bord the ship, so he was pretty much all ways in the labs looking at the tests and such, or he was in the barracks listening to the marines talking about old riots or battles they'ed fought in, showing off battle scars. He wanted to be A marine when he was old enough to train to become one. Thats what he wanted to be, not a scientist like his dad wanted, but a soldier. Thats what. Anthor bang on the out-side of the ship. He got up thinking he should leave the cargo hold and go back to the barracks and talk with Jimmy in the armoury. Jimmy was a very kind person, he always let Ran look at the guns and kinfe's and armour and told him about them, how to load them and fire them. His favorite gun was the SLWCR assult rifle, he thought to himself again what SLWCR stood for. Standerd..Light Weight Combat Rifle. Yea, that was it, what the marines used, the main battle weapon, not like what they used in roits, they used gas can lanuchers and shotguns if it got messy. They used riot tasers and battons. That was what happend down there. Anarchy. Thats all it was, the goverment tryed to keep things under control but they never did, it would always fall apart. He got to the barracks. BANG. Again he herd the noise. He herd radios sending transmisstions here and there. They were close. Very close. BANG BANG BANG. The noise's were louder then he herd a trans misstion from one of the ISTP's. A loud voice came in. VIA LA ANARCHY!!!!. Then a sudden explostion in one of the sectors on bord brought every thing to a panic. Ran relised. The ISTP piolts turned. They were under attack....

How do you like chapter one? Feed back please!

Last edited by Abe's son; 10-17-2002 at 03:40 PM..
10-17-2002, 11:25 PM
Kesiah
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2002
: In my Soul Room. Occasionally found on Fanfiction.net
: 274
Kesiah  (10)

Hey that's a good start AS. It definatly sounds interesting, and I'll keep track of what will happen. Keep writing.
I am a Yaoist. If you have a problem with this, tell someone else.
Author of "Quest for the Can Opener" And several other fics. See them at Fanfiction.net!