Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

07-25-2002, 07:28 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Happy My HP Fanfic! CURSE OF VOLDEMORT!!!

By Rexy T
A Hogwarts Tale
The curse of Voldermort
Chapter 1: The Party
It was a stormy night and the people at Hogwarts were having a party. They had Eaten and Drunk and were in a merry mood when Dumbledore went up on the stage a clapped his hands for attention. The whole hubbub stopped and all faces faced the stage.
“My dear friends and student alike, the storm is raging out side and all I think need a merry jig to wake ourselves from the warmth of this room,” suddenly the food disappeared and so did the tables and benches. Music started in the background and disco lights bleared on,” Before we start punch is over in the corner with a few snacks as well eat drink and be merry for today is a great day as this is the day that Hogwarts was founded so many centuries ago! For us we are going to have party games and even the teachers and myself Dumbledore is going to join in,” Shouted Dumbledore,” Just a few more words before we start…aclop, gambel, optima and sianmy.” As Dumbledore sat down a great cheer came up from the Hall and every one started dancing.
“Wow, I can’t believe this! Have you seen Dumbledore dancing! And Snape being dragged up by Professor Mc Gongal!” Shouted Ron over the noise to Harry and Herminie.
“I really must be getting back to my studying I’ve got a muggle studies test tomorrow and it counts for half my grade! Come on Ron let’s go!” Herminie shouted back but Harry and Ron hadn’t heard her as they were to busy being sorted into pass the parcel groups! Herminie joined them as the all sat round in a circle. In their group were Snape, Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Herminie, Colin, Dennis and Professor Trawley. There were 2 parcels and the winner of the first package was Snape with an adorable Bunny Scarf. He wasn’t too pleased and the second winner was Dennis with a Book: Quiditch throughout the ages.
“Urg,” Grunted Snape at his scarf.
“Yes! I could never get this out the library,” Shouted Dennis. While everyone gathered round Dennis to see it, as it was a signed copy, No one saw what was going on out side.
Professor Snape was dancing and everyone laughed, but little did they know he was being controlled by a spell that most witches and wizards don’t know.
“Everyone off to bed, including you Dennis NOW!” Shouted Professor McGongall. As everyone filed of in separate lines, Harry, Herminie and Ron were pulled from the line by four hands. Which belonged to Sirius and Lupin.
“Listen to me Voldermort is coming back don’t ask me why but he is so I want you to put extra spell to protect your selves, understand,” said Sirius urgently” Harry you and your Friend warn the others and Teachers especially Dumbledore he should be the first to know!”
“Excuse me but where do we say we get the information?” asked Herminie.
“Well you say you got this book from the library and you read it and it told you about the curse,” Lupin told them handing them a book.
“But Professor it plainly doesn’t and besides we have a slip to say you took it out in the first place,” replied Herminie.
“Herminie, where would we be without you? Any way it will say that now,” Lupin pulled out his wand and mumbled a magic spell and it immediately appeared, “Here’s your slip now go!”

Chapter 2:

Professor Dumbledore was just about to leave the Great Hall When Herminie Ran in screaming, “Professor Dumbledore, and Professor Dumbledore Sir! Please Stop its Urgent, Please…” Herminie Burst into Tears.
“Herminie, what is I’m going to my secret stash of sherbet Lemons so please hurry up!” Dumbledore said tiredly, “Yes I know Snape was Funny but Please be calm, I can’t really believe it my self he’ll give every one who laughed at him a detention once he finds out, A bit to much to drink if you ask me!”
“Well Sir I was reading this book and it says that you Know who.” Herminie rushed before being interrupted.
“Please my dear call him Voldermort only those who do not fear may call him that but yet if we told you about him when you weren’t aware you were a witch you would not have fear in saying the name, VOLDERMORT!!”
Dumbledore Shouted. As he said that piece of lightning Flashed outside and they did not see the creature, if they did Dumbledore would have done extreme precautions but he didn’t.
“Well Voldermort had a curse and when this day came he would come back and kill us all and he would start with Harry, Look!” Herminie replied and shoved the book in his face.
“Yes well that’s all well but I don’t belive you remember that don’t believe everything you read my dear. But if you want you can sleep in the teachers Dorm tonight with extra precautions and Harry and Ron can.” Dumbledore said.
“Yes Thank You sir,” Herminie thanked him and ran back to the dorm.
Harry and Ron had no luck and were happy to retreat to the Teachers Dorm.
“The Password is Fruit Pastels,” Dumbledore told them as they met outside the entrance because he was waiting for them.
They entered and they chose their beds and went to sleep.
However…
Downstairs Snape was still dancing and he was singing at the moment he was singing the Teletubies Theme tune.

To be continued……

07-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Cool Its nice to see a variation on books, it would be rather difficult to take witht he eprsonalities of character I didn't create. Keep it up
07-25-2002, 07:41 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Thanx..I'm writing chapter 3 now should be ready by tommorrow!