Oddworld Forums > Zulag Two > Off-Topic Discussion

06-28-2001, 06:49 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)
Kittens are cramed into bottles for a stupid novelty. . .

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

This makes me SO angry!! I have sent the petition to nearly everybody in my e-mail list. Anyway, this is what I wrote in thier guest book:

This isn't right! This has driven me onto the brink of tears just seeing how these kittens are cramed into bottles for a stupid novelty! A kitten should be free to roam, explore, and play, like my three, not cramped up in a small glass vessel with thier ass plugged up. You guys at Bonsaikitten are as bad as animal testing labs and industrial meat prossessing plants who cram their animals in windowless sheds for all thier lives, and slaughter them in horrible ways. I hope the animal activist groups catch up with you and deal with you swiftly and painfully. And don't go replying to this message saying that this is a typical anti-bonsiakitten e-mail. I bet you'll be saying that I should cram my three pet kittens into bottles next. Well, you guys are a creul bunch of evil greedy buggers. Goodbye.
- Dark Hood

If I could, I'd mouth off at them angrily, but that wouldn't solve anything.
- DH

06-28-2001, 06:58 PM
globe90
Stingbee

: Jun 2001
: FDP11C06
: 88
globe90  (10)

Old news, DH.
It says so nowhere on the site, but it's a joke, though it's been widely agreed upon that it's not the least bit funny.

06-28-2001, 07:40 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

It's a joke? Thank God! I didn't find that the least bit funny, it's just disturbing!!! If my two kittens were locked up in a bottle like that, yeeuck!! I think that joke is totally tasteless.

06-29-2001, 07:00 AM
Crazy Vykker
Boombat

: Vigo, Spain
: 235
Crazy Vykker  (10)

I don´t know if this is truth or a (bad) joke. If this is true, this people are BAD BEAST.

We would have to introduce them in bottles. Malditos hijos de puta

06-29-2001, 09:28 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

No, the Bonsai Kittens aren't real. I thought the site and all related sites had been banned by someoneorother, but maybe I was wrong (Grr, I this stupid bigletter keyboard... *bites it*)

06-29-2001, 11:43 AM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)

? ? I did´t read the text(too tricky) on this site. I watched the gallery. Why do they put kittens into a bottle? IS this for experementing?

06-29-2001, 01:01 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Where do I buy one? I WANT A KITTY IN A BOTTLE!

06-29-2001, 01:34 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

: Dec 2000
: upside down in a toilet bowl
: 1,552
One, Two, Middlesboogie  (10)

You had better be joking, Dakkan. Joke or not, this site is Sick.

06-29-2001, 02:21 PM
LuxoJr
Howler Punk

: Australia
: 329
LuxoJr  (10)

I'm pretty damned sure it's a joke at the expense of people who do cruel things to animals. Seems like it's intentionally sick ('that Bonsai kitty look we all desire') to reflect how horribly selfish some people are.
06-29-2001, 03:31 PM
globe90
Stingbee

globe90  (10)

Yes, but researchers have yet to find someone who thinks it's funny. I dunno, maybe some group of Vykkers is getting a kick out of it...
Even though the pictures are phonies, this site is harmful in the activities it depicts, and various animal rights groups have been taking turns trying to get the site taken down.

06-29-2001, 03:57 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

THANK GOD IT'S ONLY A JOKE! and a disgusting one at that...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

06-29-2001, 04:12 PM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: 1,885
Alector  (58)

who've made this sick side??!!!
Joke or not, this is n o t FUNNY!!!!!

(¯`'·.,¸·´¯`·Â*> Oº°'´¨`·–l[ ]l–·´¨`'°ºO <Â*·´¯`·¸,.·'´¯)

06-29-2001, 05:52 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

DH! When you sent that email about it to me I was freaked out! That would be such a cruel thing to do. I would think they would be arrested, the sick idiots!
Now its just a joke... whew! I usually have a pretty twisted and dark sense of humor, but making a site like that isn't funny. That site is really cruel... The pictures looked real enough, some idiot could try it...

Last edited by Melvin:squeeking paramite; 04-05-2002 at 05:13 AM..
06-29-2001, 07:10 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Yeah, I didn't realise it was a joke until recently. It had us activists at my house angry and annoyed for a moment there. Thats a very sick joke, and something bad should still happen to them. Anyway, life goes on. . .
- DH

06-29-2001, 10:12 PM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

I saw this site ages ago it it sickened me. I was relieved when I found out it was a "joke" when I searched the net for more info, finding an article about it there.

Even so, the site still disgusts me and it would still be good to see it taken down. It may be intended as a joke, but that's not stopping some sick person from actually try making a bonsai pet, causing cruelty upon a kitten.

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: Sydney ]

06-29-2001, 11:42 PM
glukkon_daniel
Spark Stunk

: Champaign, IL
: 368
glukkon_daniel  (10)

Hey everyone! I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack!

Anyway, I am VERY relieved to hear that it was just a joke. But if you think that is sick, wait'll you hear this...

A radio show host of a rock station was doing a show where he asked people to bring in dead animals (roadkill) so they could eat them. (yuck!) Well, one man trapped a wild boar alive and brought him to the show. The show hosts were happy and they took it out of the cage and pinned it to the ground. One of them, while the pig was STILL ALIVE, castrated it (cut off its penis) and played its squeals over the radio while laughing. The boar was completely conscious when they castrated it. It was kicking and screaming. After that, they cut its throat and it bled to death. One of the men then cut off it's head and held it up in triumph. I saw the pictures of it, and they are the most disturbing things I've eer seen.

What's MORE, the men were arrested and faced 5 years, but walked out after 15 DAYS!!!

Somebody should castrate THAT son of a bitch and play his screams over the radio...

To read the whole story and see pictures, pick up the latest National Enquirer (the one with Jesse Jackson on the cover making that funny "O" face) and turn to page 39.

06-30-2001, 09:09 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

That is f*cking SICK!!!!!! I actually personally know two people in my school who torture animals for fun, and that really saddens me. They know how much it upsets me, so they boast about it whenever I'm in earshot. They tell me that they only do it because animals would do it to us if they had the chance, but that is no excuse at all. Aniamls would only do it to us because we did it first, not the other way round. And two wrongs don't make a right anyway.

Part of me wants to say that people like that deserve to have it (the torturing) done to them, but if I said that I'd be just as bad as the people who torture animals in the first place. It's just sickening. If that bonsai kitten site is a joke, it should say so very clearly, and have a 'don't try this at home' warning on it. No doubt some sick, mixed up weirdo will see it and try to actually carry it out. We are supposed to be the most intelligent and emotional creatures on the planet, so why doesn't everybody act like it?

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: One, Two, Middlesboogie ]

06-30-2001, 09:51 AM
Alector
Outlaw Mortar

: 1,885
Alector  (58)

I WISH I WOULD KNOW THE TWO PEOPLE TOO, THEN I WOULD TORTURE THEM!!!!!! WHEN I WOULD SEE THIS, I WOULD FREAK OUT!!! I WOULD THINGS DO THAT I NEVER DREAMED BEFORE!!
OOOH! i'm so angry about this now!!

ATTENTION! The peoples Brain is now checked for higher abilities: ---^---vvv----^^^------v---v---vvv---^-----------BEPP!Error, Brain not found!

This is what i think about the sick people

Oº°'´¨`·–l[ (¯`'·.,¸·´¯`·Â*> <Â*·´¯`·¸,.·'´¯) ]l–·´¨`'°ºO

06-30-2001, 09:54 AM
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR
Outlaw Hunter

: Rochester, New York
: 2,810
PinkHaired Mudokon CWR  (11)

That sucks and it's evil. But hey, what can we do? The world is just evil.

Even though, kittens make me sneeze *aaachu!*

06-30-2001, 10:31 AM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Alector is quite right! 'Error: Brain not found' sums up very well the minds of people who like torturing animals.

06-30-2001, 12:24 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

I REALLY REALLY HATE CATS TO DEATH BUT SEEING THIS MAKES ME EVEN FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, NO ANIMAL NOT EVEN HIPPIES DESERVE THIS KIND OF.....WELL MAYBE HIPPIES DO NEED THIS KIND OF TREATMENT but thats another story which will be told another time!

06-30-2001, 01:17 PM
glukkon_daniel
Spark Stunk

: Champaign, IL
: 368
glukkon_daniel  (10)

"Animals would torture us if they had the chance"?

Next time ask them if they're torturing tigers or sharks or bears or any thing else that's vicious.

But the truth is, they probably torture cats (tell me if I'm wrong), and the truth is that cats are as smart as dogs. Try imagining a dog, that, if brought up NOT BEING TORTURED would torture its owner. It would still love its owner. "Hee hee, I was kicking my cat yesterday and he went like 'MEOOOOWWWWWW!' Huh huh huh!" It's sick, stupid people like this who start out torturing animals, but soon end up torturing their kids (if they have any). Then their kids get fucked up, so they torture THEIR kids, and so forth.

"Well guess what, retards... Animals DON'T have the chance, so you'll never know. Imagine being born a bird and some sick kids pull your legs off for fun." Say something like that to them.

The sad thing is, they enjoy it.

06-30-2001, 01:59 PM
One, Two, Middlesboogie
Outlaw Sniper

Yes, that's the saddest part of all. They think it is fun. I don't know if they torture cats, but they torture rats, and cows when they get the chance. They boasted once about how they broke a rat's back with a cricket bat. That was so sickening that it made me cry (although I didn't let them see that). They also said that they held a bunsen burner under a cow's chin until bits of its flesh dropped off. That is so unbelievably and unneccessarily vile. The two of them are so nasty that I refuse to work in the same room as them. People like that shouldn't even be admitted into school.

06-30-2001, 02:29 PM
globe90
Stingbee

globe90  (10)

It all goes to wonder if Vykkers are really such an abstract creation, after all.

06-30-2001, 03:00 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Man, none of you peoplez can take a joke! It's funny!!! They don't really do that to cats you stupid hippys! Ahahahahaha!

07-01-2001, 01:32 AM
Capri Ream
Sniper Wasp

: So. Cal
: 268
Capri Ream  (10)

THERE IS NOTHING WHATSOEVER FUNNY ABOUT THE TORTURE OF ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It just burns me up when I hear somone has torured an animal. The poor things hardley ever stand a chance agaist humans. It makes you wonder who the real animal is sometimes.

http://216.40.201.38/kao/otn/pchocolate.gif

If there isn't choclate in Heaven, I AIN'T GOING!

07-01-2001, 04:27 AM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)

Yeah, its a joke Dakkan. But its a cruel and stupid site! It says no where its a joke and people could try this. Second,do you think its funny that the pig was tortured and killed on the radio? Do you think animal torture is funny Dakkan? If you think the real thing is funny,I feel sorry for your little mind. These animals have done nothing for this treatment. Its just a sick world.

Last edited by Melvin:squeeking paramite; 04-05-2002 at 05:14 AM..
07-01-2001, 08:44 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

Rotten.com has nothing to do with this.

Dakkan: ERROR: Brian not found!

No it bloody isn't funny seeing kittens in a bottle even if it is fake, ya dick!

Anyway, I find that pig being torured and killed on the radio f****** sick!! That's too damn creul!! How would they like it if they did that to them?! As for those b******* in TF's school that torture animals because they think it's funny, I bet they are so glad they don't live near me right now. I would of delt with them long ago. Infact, since they, live not too far away, I feel like I should go up there to London and deal with them myself. It makes me very angry that people can be so damn creul to other animals just for thier own pleasure. It just makes me want to do something, and it makes me upset that I can't do anything most of the time, apart from join protesters and campainers.
- DH

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: Dark Hood ]

07-01-2001, 10:05 AM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)

This site is really sick (cadaver.com).
Tortouring animals , are any other creature is somethink I really hate. People who do such things (like the stuff with the pig) have to be treated like that ,too. I hate any kind of tortouring.
And how do you know that humans are the most inteligent creatures on earth? I don´t think so. Just because we can´t comunicate eith animals they aren´t stupied. Who knows? Perhaps they are more inteligent than we. We just don´t regognize it. I also think they understand what we say.
I also could image that animals will overtake the planet. Than we are the stupied creatures wich are kicked into their asses. That would just be right. Humans are evil. Animals exist since millions of years. Humans not exist that long. Originally the animals lived here. Then came the humans and were evil to them- sometimes animals are treated like slaves.

07-01-2001, 10:27 AM
TheBlueScrab
Sewer Sleg

: 735
TheBlueScrab  (11)

Hi
I´m very sad about this page!
*cry*
This site is sooooooo sick and kinky!!!
The poor Cats!
Noooooooooooooooooooo!
I hate people who do that with cats or other animals.
These kind of people are deranged!
I hate this People!

Bye, TheBlueScrab
Why don´t you come and play, I guarantee you a great big smile.
I come from the imagination, and I´m here stricly by your invocation..so what´d you say?
Why don´t we dance a while?
Cause' I know what you feel boy.
I know just what you feel boy.
You call me and I come a-runnin.
I turn the music on I bring the fun in.

I can bring whole city`s to ruin, and still have time to get a soft shoe in.

Now, we´re partying, that´s what it´s all about!