Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)
Thunder

(OOC: this is after Spider wakes up)

The thunder rumbled, the wind howled fiercely, and the falling rain was as heavy as rocks being pelted from above. It was your classic picture of a summer night's storm over Pyke. Most of the town's population lay nestled in their huts under their blankets with a hot cup of tea, while a few hurried throughout the muddy streets trying to seek shelter from the drenching rain and biting cold. A streak of lightning flashed the sky and for a brief moment a hooded figure could be seen silhouetted atop a large boulder just outside the village. The creature skillfully leapt off of the boulder and landed on it's two clawed feet. It peered into the darkness, scanning the town's streets, then pulled a clawed hand out from under its cloak. Its scaly palm shot sparks violently and the creature's yellow eyes began to glow from under the hood. It sniffed the air before making a sharp clicking sound and running in a bird-like manner to the street, a long lizardish tail with a tuft of brown fur lashing behind it. The rain hammered harder, filling up the creature's 3-toed footprints quickly with water. It stopped outside a medium-sized hut that was labelled "Restaurant" (OOC: Not the same one as in the Lanar plot). The figure carefully pushed open the door-flap of the hut and walked in. The smell of coffee and various foods being prepared filled its nostrils and it scanned the tables quickly. Its eyes came to rest on a large 4-legged Slig pouring over a newspaper, who could be none other than Magar the Hunter. Quickly, it rushed over to it's table, making no sound at all and attracting little attention.

A sudden strange feeling that he was being watched flooded over Hunter and he peered over his newspaper, his eyes focusing on the hooded creature.

"What're you starin' at?" Hunter said, with a hint of agitation in his growly voice.

A smooth male voice answered, "Might thee be the one known as Magar the Hunter?"

"Aye, I am. What do you want?" Hunter said, raising an eyebrow and putting the paper down.

"I have been forewarned of an impending danger and have travelled a great distance from my home village to seek thee out."

"Oh no, here we go again," Hunter muttered, resting his head on an elbow and shaking it in disgust. "Who are you?"

The creature raised a clawed tan hand up and ripped back it's hood, revealing a furry brown lizardish face with long horns protruding from it's skull and large yellow eyes.

"I am Voltian ThunderFang, chief of the ThunderFang Draconar tribe." he stated

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: Black Dragon ]

09-24-2001, 07:37 PM
Black Dragon
Riot Slug

: May 2001
: USA
: 574
Black Dragon  (10)

Hunter blinked, thoroughly surprised but unimpressed.

"So what's yer point?" he muttered, picking his fangs with a claw.

"Thee art less educated then I previously thought," Voltian muttered, hanging his head.

"Are you calling me stupid, lizard-face?" Hunter snarled, getting to his feet.

"I call thee no such thing, but I am quite surprised that thee do not know of the legendary Draconar."

"Whazzat? Do I hear an EGO calling?"

"No sir, but I advise thee to show more respect to thy allies of dragon kin."

Hunter stared, taking in the creature again.

"Dragon ally, eh? So whaddya want?"

"I have travelled from afar to warn thee of impending danger upon this land and thy own self. I have foreseen it though it is misty."

Hunted snorted and proceeded to the restaurant entrance.

"You expect me to believe that bullshit? I don't believe in that crap." he snarled turning his back on Voltian.

Sparks of energy flowed in Voltian's eyes.

"Fine, foolish canine brethren. Thou shall wish thee had listened to me when thou time hast come." Voltian sneered, showing surprisingly sharp teeth. He pulled his cloak back over his head and ran past Hunter out of the door, shocking him slightly as he passed.

"What an oddball," Hunter muttered, pushing the doorflap aside and watching the Draconar run through the muddy streets and disappear behind the cover of rain.

(OOC: Anyone feel free to join in. Got nothing planned....for now *Fanged grin*)

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: Black Dragon ]