Ajiellyn
Fan Corner Moderator
The Dreamer

: Feb 2005
: Vega Baja, Puerto Rico
: 249
Ajiellyn  (175)Ajiellyn  (175)
Idea Elum Tales Concept

I was really bored earlier and I got the idea somehow to try doing a comic about Elums who live in a native Mudokon village. It might be an interesting new point of view if it ever picks up :P

The style of art is VERY simplified; that's because it needs to be easy enough for me to draw and cute enough to keep my attention. I know Elums are supposed to be dumb and stupid and ugly but...

I have like no idea how the stories will go, and I barely know what to call the characters yet, so if you're a fanfic writer who thinks they could put a dialogue to this, let me know, I definitely WILL listen, and I just might do it if it's good.

All I have so far is that the purple one can be called 'Bullseye,' he's supposed to be the pet of a Mudarcher or something. The one in red could be the preppy 'holier than thou' girl, the one in green's really wise about the forest, its plants, and its insects, and he's a really quiet one. The one with light blue paint is a hyperactive female.

If you think you could put a script to a comic or build on this, that would be great, because other than that I'm blank. Also, feel free to suggest names for them or suggest new characters.

06-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Uhhhh....The elums must save their fellow wild elums from being made into elum chubs! They must save their mudokon tribe during an invasion by sligs! They must go about their lives doing dumb stuff! Well there ya go, some ideas.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>