04-18-2001, 11:30 AM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: Germany
: 1,042
freakyLA  (11)
STAR WARS

I think Star Wars is a cool film. Before I got a Ow fan I was a Star Wars fan. now I like Star Wars but I'm not a real fan. What do you think about Star WArs?

04-22-2001, 09:58 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

I am the best star wars fan in this while forums.

fav char - boba fett
fav vehicle - AT ST
fav creature - rancor monster, taun taun
fav location - hoth

04-22-2001, 03:00 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

I love rancors have you got a pict of it

04-22-2001, 04:03 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

: USA
: 373
Elum  (12)

I wasn't paying any attention, and I posted a starwars thread too...sorry, I didn't realize there was already one started!

Favorate Character : Hon Solo, and Obi Wan.
Favorate Creature : Dueback
Favorate Location : I like the ewoks planet, it reminds me of Paramonia!
Favorate Music : Cantina
Favorate Vehicles : I like those speed bike things in episode 6, where they go through the woods. I also think At-st's are bout it! At-At's are cool too. The vehicles in Episode 1 sucked..

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: Elum ]

04-22-2001, 08:31 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

"I like the ewoks planet, it reminds me of Paramonia!" - Ewok 'planet' is actually a moon named Endor.

And the bikes are called Speeder Bikes I think.

My Favourite character is also Boba Fett.

[ April 22, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-22-2001, 11:17 PM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

I knew that! lol..sorry, I dont keep up that much with starwars, I used to..But I will correct myself, I like Endor, it reminds me of Paramonia. There. Speeder bikes really are cool, I wish I had one! )

04-22-2001, 11:18 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)

I was undeer the impression it was the moon of a planet named Endor.

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

04-22-2001, 11:45 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Is it true that the boba fett is going to be shown in episode 2. BobaFett is My FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!

04-23-2001, 12:10 AM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

Yes, bobba fett will be in episode 2. He is a little boy and is sold as a slave or something.

04-23-2001, 04:32 AM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

I remember when I was a little kid and there was no movie theater in my small town, I saw a commercial show with flying bikes racing through the woods, laser guns, light sabers, and a battle in the space: "Comming soon, in a theater close to you, Star Wars - Episode VI: The Return of The Jedi".

That was back to 1984. Then I thought "I never heard about this Jedi guy, but I HAVE to see this movie!!" A few years after that, I could finally watch the whole trilogy, in videotape, and I was hooked by the amazing new universe I saw in those movies.

I'm not a warkie, though I went to watch the trilogy again in the theaters a few years ago.

My favorite character of the old movies is Darth Vader( I had nightmares with him) and Darth Maul is my favorite character of the new movie(doesnt talk too much, but is great in action scenes).
04-23-2001, 05:42 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

Cool, I knew Boba Fett was in Episode 2 but I didn't know much else except I've heard he has a rather large role in the film.

More info on my fandom:

Fav Episode 1 character: Darth Maul, for those who are in the RPG, his personality is very close to how I imagine my character's personality will be, similar cloak too.

Fav Vehicle: Probably Tie Fighter because of the neat sound they make and they look cool.

Fav Music: Imperial March (bad guy music), it's so awesome and just screams out "bad guys!", metaphorically speaking.

Favourite Creature: Both Jabba the Hut and Silacious Crumb (or however it's spelt), both because of their laughs, they make a good combination.

Favourite Location: Tattoine or the Death Star.

Most hated character: That damn Jar Jar Binks wins this one hands down. By far the most annoying character of all the star wars movies. Merely used to make the film appear to children so George Lucas could sell more merchandise. In my opinion, he ruined Episode 1 and I am really hoping he dies in Episode 2. Hopefully Boba Fett will kill him.

[ April 23, 2001: Message edited by: Pacen ]
04-23-2001, 12:41 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

ODDBODD  (71)

Pacen, Jar Jar is a gungan, gungans have been in the star wars saga since episode 5
"you look strong enough to rip the ears of a gungan" ~han solo to luke skywalker after luke had his hand repaired. But i admit jar jar sucked ass.

Oh yeah and i forgot to add that i like wickit too. He is so cute too bad he wasn't in "ewok adventures" BTW has anyone seen that?

Who likes the ship slave 1?
In the novel "slave ship" there is this mad paragraph

"Boba fett is the best bounty hunter. He got to the top with death and skill, no-one got in his way and those who did died. Boba fett has a high popularity in his trade and whenever a victem sees the Id scan of the slave ship on there viewport. They give up immediatly. But the fools that run are just delaying the time that boba fett will find them and kill them"

I love that paragraph but it is too long to put it as my sig!

04-23-2001, 08:10 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

I think I've seen Ewok Adventures, is that the one with that boy & girl? Is it also the movie with that really fast creature who I guess could have been an ewok?

And Gungans may have been mentioned in Empire Strikes Back, but it's not till they ruin a movie that you notice.
04-24-2001, 12:58 AM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

I remember that movie..it was weird. I remember it had a little girl with blonde curls, and she had a brother. I didn't like it though. Actually, I cant remember if I liked it a lot. I liked the fire flys that went everywhere.

04-24-2001, 10:19 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

ODDBODD  (71)

yeah it wasn't all that great, but my fav part was when the boy fell into the lake and he couldn't get out. So they put sticks in it and the sticks kept breaking then the "oldest" ewok put his staff in the lake and it penetrated the forcefeild.

04-28-2001, 01:50 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

My fav music is the imperial march, too. and the opening music.
fav car: obi wan (just in epI),Darth Vader
fav vehicle: at-at and x-wing.
fav book: darksaber the deathstar (I´m not sure if it´s called deathstar)
fav creature: rancor
Elum the music is cool for the first time but gets annoying if you listen it the third time.

04-28-2001, 01:58 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

Jar-Jar should be strangled with his own tongue...

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

04-28-2001, 03:29 PM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

Well jar jar was my fav car when epI came out. now i don´t take care off him.
ELUM PUT THIS ANNOYING MUSIC AWAY!!!! I like it too but if you have to hear it as a midi and plus all the time, it gets on your nerves!!! The imperial march is ten times better!!!
BTW has anyone the Soundtrack of the old movies?

04-29-2001, 12:56 AM
Elum
Spark Stunk

Elum  (12)

Sorry about that music, I took it off.

I think JarJar dies in Episode 2. I know he goes to stand up for his race at the senate...And I know there are a lot of action sequences at Naboo. Jar Jars race becomes endangered and under attack or something. So he goes to the senate (remember that planet...the whole thing is a gigantic city in episode 1?)..but I think Jar Jar dies. I'm not for sure though.

theforce.net
starwars.com

go there, they are great!

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: Elum ]

04-29-2001, 07:45 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

Freaky, I recently saw a 4 pack of CD's of the soundtrack of all Starwars movies (or something similar, I didn't have a chance to study it carefully). However it was fairly expensive and with all the songs readily available on the net, I didn't get it.
04-29-2001, 09:38 AM
freakyLA
Outlaw Cutter

freakyLA  (11)

The senat on the planet which is a big city is coruscant( correct spelling?).It´s the center of the imperium. Later it gets the center of the Alliance.
Where are the gungans in ep6?
Thanks to elum for putting away the music!

04-29-2001, 09:50 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

ODDBODD  (71)

i have the CD for "phantom menace" and "a new hope"

04-29-2001, 03:17 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

i love starwars.

favourite character bi-wan when he is old
favourite location: either naboo coruscant or endor.
Favourite creature: either dwarf nunas or rontos.
Favourite vehicle:speeder bike
Favourite ship: sith infiltrator
Favourite backround character:max rebo, you know the blue elephant guy who plays the piano in return of the jedi.

04-29-2001, 03:41 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

ODDBODD  (71)

who doesn't like max, He plays this mad instrument, damn i ofrgot what t was called. It is a keyboard that spines all around him. He has a hidden key that makes gas come out of the vents. When something happens. It was used in "hard merchandise"