03-20-2006, 06:19 AM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

: Dec 2004
: Essex, England
: 1,183
Godlesswanderer  (22)
UFO Evidence - NASA Video Footage

This video shows UFO's on NASA's own videos of space missions. It also shows how if UFO's were capable of traveling at or faster than the speed of light, they would not be visible to the naked eye. The narrator also is able to calculate the speed of the UFO's at the time of 900,000 miles per hour & some sizes of UFO's from 2 to 3 miles in width.

It's a long video (an hour and a half long) so if you're going to watch this, set aside some time to specifically watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&q=nasa+video

Before people go saying "Oh UFO's aren't real! Blah blah blah", watch the video first.

03-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

: Jun 2003
: Monsaic Lines
: 759
Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

I'm an exception. I've saw a UFO.
Well, the video is very interesting.
Now I know what a UFO looks like. A circle with a wdge taken out of it.
Wow! That video is amazing! All that footage. All that evidence...*Drools*
And why the hell is Dan Akroyd in it?

Last edited by Biggy Bro Slig; 03-20-2006 at 10:49 AM..
03-20-2006, 08:15 AM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

I saw an unidentified flying object, once. Then I identified it as a crow.

My bowels hurt.

03-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Yea I see UFO's all the time. Mostly because it's usualy a bird I can't see from what species it is exactly.

I think we should be talking about alliens here, if you want to be more specific.

I certainly believe there is more life then just our own in the universe. But it would be very very confienient and weird if it would exactly match the stories and ideas that were first made up in comics drawn in the early 40's or something...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

All I'm seeing is Dan Acroyd, some space photos, some mildly interesting video clips, and now a nerd jabbering about formulas that I'll just forget later anyway.

GET TO THE GOOD STUFF. ):<

03-20-2006, 10:47 AM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

My dads a director , and he was flying to Australia to shoot something there , it was 10sh on the plane , when his buddy woke him up and pointed out the window , there were 9 blinking orbs in the distance .

03-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

Kewl! What did they look like?

03-20-2006, 12:18 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

I've seen a ufo at night before. It was shiny O.o....
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

I two have seen a ufo. I later identified it as an alien spacecraft. My dog saw it to! Yes I do belive in aliens.
03-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

:
All I'm seeing is Dan Acroyd, some space photos, some mildly interesting video clips, and now a nerd jabbering about formulas that I'll just forget later anyway.

GET TO THE GOOD STUFF. ):<
There's UFO videos scattered all over the whole hour and a half. So you'll have to watch the whole thing to see them all. But the best though are in the first 5 or so minutes and the last 10 or so minutes.

03-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Leto
Not Leto

: Dec 2002
: up
: 4,866
Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)Leto  (3745)

Karl, you really went further from 'The Watcher Files', didn't you? It was a good read.

I very much intend to watch this, as The Watcher Files intruiged me muchly. I don't have the time now, however. I'll get on it.

03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

Watcher Files? Never heard of it, although the site does look familiar.

All my crazy conspiracy ramblings are from this site .

Oh, I forgot to say. You guys might have seen at the start of the video, it compares one of the UFO's to a circular figurine. Well that was the Dropa Stone. You can see information about the Dropa Stone at this link.
I'll say now that this Dropa Stone has been called a hoax by skeptics but so far there has been no substantial proof (to my knowledge) to indicate that it is a hoax.

Last edited by Godlesswanderer; 03-20-2006 at 07:56 PM..
03-20-2006, 10:34 PM
outlaw king
Bola Blast

: Feb 2006
: The shivering isles!
: 441
outlaw king  (10)

:
Kewl! What did they look like?
They were blinking tangerine colour and purple , and it looked like dry ice was pouring out the back , They were in the far distance . I never used to believe in Aliens , but I do now.

03-21-2006, 07:57 AM
Nath
Rabid Fuzzle

: Sep 2002
: Wales
: 530
Nath  (89)

Hey guys. Dan acroyd is an actor. And i'm pretty sure i've seen that nerd in something.

Last edited by Nath; 03-21-2006 at 08:01 AM..
03-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

The universe is gigantic and enormous. Ginourmous, even. So it's unlikely that we're the only planet with life on it. That is, the only planet with intelligent life.
Know what would suck? If the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy accurately predicted our first (or only) encounter with aliens. Or if Dane Cook was right: the mothership comes down over the United States and out come a ton of 100-foot-tall Native Americans.

03-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

^^ Yep that would suck. And I have to say, I am and have always been a firm believer in the existence of aliens. The universe is so incomphrehensibly big, that there must be alien life somewhere out there that is as advanced or more advanced than us. They may be billions of light-years away and not know of our existence, but there must be aliens somehwere. I'm doubtful that alies have visited our planet, as if they were invaders they'd have taken us over, if they were peaceful they might have revealed themselves hoping to be kept safe while they help us. But its possible they have come to Earth (possibly knowing of us and peaceful, possibly just exploring) and, seing how us humans generally act and treat the planet, decided not to stay or even reveal themselves for fear of their own lives or just through dislike.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

03-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

:
But its possible they have come to Earth (possibly knowing of us and peaceful, possibly just exploring) and, seing how us humans generally act and treat the planet, decided not to stay or even reveal themselves for fear of their own lives or just through dislike.
I'd say that's the most possible. Thousands of years ago (even hundreds of years ago) humans killed other humans that had small differences to them (skin colour, etc). Imagine how they would react to something that is a completely different species.

Edit:

I was talking a look around a UFO website and I found this,

http://www.ufoevidence.org/photograp...0s/Photo69.htm

I strongly recommend you read the guys account of what happened, below the picture.

Edit Numero Dos:

Take a look at the video about half way down the page of this site.

http://www.crowdedskies.com/alien_ca...mera_phone.htm
If it doesn't work, PM me and I can send the video to you.

I guess it could be fake but as far as I know, it's not possible to fake a video phone recording.

Last edited by Godlesswanderer; 03-21-2006 at 04:43 PM..
03-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

:
But its possible they have come to Earth (possibly knowing of us and peaceful, possibly just exploring) and, seing how us humans generally act and treat the planet, decided not to stay or even reveal themselves for fear of their own lives or just through dislike.
Exactly. We kill eachother everyday. But they could be exactly the same?

03-21-2006, 11:40 PM
Dipstikk
The Junk Food Junkie

: Nov 2002
: IN MY IMPENETRABLE FORTRESS
: 2,404
Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)Dipstikk  (627)

:
Exactly. We kill eachother everyday. But they could be exactly the same?
Dude, that's not the point. How do we portray extraterrestrials in movies? Usually, as horrible villains. How do you think humans would react to an intergalactic visitor, based on what they saw in those movies? They'd probably react violently, the political powers having the nukes on standby.

How do we treat our planet? Like crap. We dump things on the side of the road, produce non-biodegradable materials (styrofoam and plastic), dump refuse in the oceans, pump innumerous amounts of toxic chemicals into the atmosphere, destroy natural habitats in the name of a three-story condominium... we've metaphorically pissed in our planet's eye, and the extraterrestrials who have attempted to visit Earth probably didn't want to stick around for long for fear of keeling over from the air alone.

03-22-2006, 05:41 AM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

:
Edit Numero Dos:

Take a look at the video about half way down the page of this site.

http://www.crowdedskies.com/alien_ca...mera_phone.htm
If it doesn't work, PM me and I can send the video to you.

I guess it could be fake but as far as I know, it's not possible to fake a video phone recording.
Ignore this it's hoaxified . Apparently they did it to try and get some money out of a known Ufologist that openly endorsed a lot of hoaxes, saying he had proof they were real and such.
Check out this link for more info...
http://www.ufocasebook.com/meridaprank.html

03-23-2006, 03:14 AM
ANN NEELY
Sleg

: Dec 2002
: Hell
: 675
ANN NEELY  (14)
Native

:
Ignore this it's hoaxified
Didn't need to be told that to know. It's not even serious-sounding. "It reached out and grabbed his arm". Bah! That's exactly what I'll do when I twist it off and beat you with it.

As for Aliens, I think the surest sign that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space is that they haven't tried to contact us yet.
In accordance of what Dipstikk said, I don't think an alien race would want to get involved in a community of lifeforms that are knowingly destroying their own planet.

Agh! School Bus!!! *Runs off*

03-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Sekto Springs
Silent Contributor

: May 2003
: In the smile of every larvae.
: 7,350
Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)Sekto Springs  (4398)

I saw an UFO, then it turned out to be the second coming of Jesus, but then I found out Jesus died along time ago, so I went to my room and ate Sun Chips.

Honestly though, I do believe the universe is too massive not to contain extra terrestrial life. But if they're as goddamn advanced as the average Poindexter McButtnuggets claims, then I don't see an estimable reason why they'd be interested in our race, unless their grad-students are on a 3 month study to see how much wildlife we can slash and burn to make toothpicks and toilet paper (the kind with aloe) in that time span.

03-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Wired
Stingbee

: Mar 2006
: Shropshire
: 95
Wired  (85)

:
Didn't need to be told that to know. It's not even serious-sounding. "It reached out and grabbed his arm". Bah! That's exactly what I'll do when I twist it off and beat you with it.
So, what you're telling me is if you were walking down the street and out of nowhere some kind of alien entity (a creature you have never ever seen before) grabs your arm. You wouldn't freak out and run?

And who's to say an alien wouldn't reach out and grab someone's arm? Have you been clued in to alien abduction techniques? I don't think so! Maybe the abductions we hear about are just the successful ones. Maybe an alien's first method would be just grabbing someone.

But hey, this is a hoax. So what am I getting annoyed about?

This account has been OANSTed.

03-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Godlesswanderer
Naked & Pimping

Godlesswanderer  (22)

Just thought I'd put a bit more UFO info in here.

Five years before Roswell, five years before pilot Kenneth Arnold's landmark sightings of "flying saucers" in the Pacific Northwest, 3 years before the Battle of the Bulge, two years before D-Day, and years before the so-called "modern UFO era" had officially begun, there was the Battle of Los Angeles, arguably the most sensational, dramatic UFO mass encounter on record....

The Battle of Los Angeles - There's some good (100% real) pictures there.

03-27-2006, 04:34 AM
Jarrardo
Bolamite

: Jan 2006
: Bonewerkz
: 51
Jarrardo  (10)

I've learned to beleive in aliens in the most terrifying way... It was really early in the morning and I was waking up... And I felt this slight rubbing against my sleeping bag... I really didn't think much of it at the time because I was just waking up and my eyes were heavy and stuff so i kept resting with my eyes shut. After a while of being awake it was then that I started to notice the a rubbing on my sleeping bag... It was a little freaky at first and I got a little bit scared but anyways.. I slowly raised my head to see what was going on and well, it was just one of the most freaking terrorfying experiences in my life. It was a damn freaking tentancle rubbing my damn freaking leg.. At that moment I was so damn scared I swear I was gonna have a heart attack.. But luckily for me my friend was sleeping over and we slept in sleeping bags.. But gosh, it was so damn terrorfying.. I just had a small panick attack and then rolled off my bed next to my friend who was unfortunatley... Deep asleep.. I've never told any one simply because no one will ever beleive me until they learn the terrorfying way I did.

Last edited by Jarrardo; 03-27-2006 at 04:40 AM..
03-27-2006, 04:45 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Are you sure it wasn't just a dream? or dreaming mixed with being awake?? I'm usually very confused when i wake up, since i'm still partly in my dream... :-o... Maybe it was just an animal, and you saw it as something else..

Or well... It could have been what you saw... I mean nothing's impossible... well a few things are, but.. well...
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

03-27-2006, 06:01 AM
Matriar
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Jan 2006
: Switzerland
: 2,489
Matriar  (141)Matriar  (141)

:
This video shows UFO's on NASA's own videos of space missions. It also shows how if UFO's were capable of traveling at or faster than the speed of light, they would not be visible to the naked eye. The narrator also is able to calculate the speed of the UFO's at the time of 900,000 miles per hour & some sizes of UFO's from 2 to 3 miles in width.

It's a long video (an hour and a half long) so if you're going to watch this, set aside some time to specifically watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&q=nasa+video

Before people go saying "Oh UFO's aren't real! Blah blah blah", watch the video first.
That's a very interesting video!
I believe in every kind of life. Also in some in the universe.
But maybe they just saw some kind of a falling star or a meteoroid ?! That's quite possible. I mean, they are round too and the speed of a falling star or something can also be very fast ... but that's just me

There are surely some aliens around in the whole universe

03-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

:
Dude, that's not the point. How do we portray extraterrestrials in movies? Usually, as horrible villains. How do you think humans would react to an intergalactic visitor, based on what they saw in those movies? They'd probably react violently, the political powers having the nukes on standby.
They would probably be there for about two days before they left. And the little green men out there think we're the people on the movies, not them.

03-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

One time I was home alone and was watchiing T.V. All of the sudden all of the electronics went out. Then I saw a strn in ange figure in the reflection of the T.V. When I looked it was gone then all the electronics went back on.
03-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Software Bug
Formerly Tim Cottenham

: Jun 2004
: Groningen, Netherlands
: 1,068
Software Bug  (308)Software Bug  (308)Software Bug  (308)Software Bug  (308)

lol all these stories of u guys
I once saw a ufo when i got an invite by mr alien and they asked if i would be able to come to their ufo party, they explained me that there plan was to conquer the earth.
then i went home to mc donald drive by , lol

this video is super long but its funny to see the person who tells everything , he seems like he is believing himself

Throw around some Mudokons in my game Flying Mudokons!

Need images for your Oddworld fan project? Visit The Oddworld Vector Gallery!