01-27-2003, 08:26 PM
Darkest
Stingbee

: Jan 2003
: Mesa, Arizona
: 95
Darkest  (10)
Where is the Light?

Remgad walked through the forest, not really going anywhere, he stopped and sat on a stump. Depression, sadness, gloom, solitude... he wept silently without tears or sounds, just the weeping of his mind.

The stone near him looked like a Mudokon skull. Remgad picked it up into his hand. It was a skull.

"They know nothing! They've been perverted in their ways. I want to teach them what I know, I want to give them the power of the Kingdom of Farrau. But they haven't seen the light, only darkness, and they don't desire it!" he spoke to the skull.

Remgad sat silently, a few minutes, staring into the stone.

"They are barbaric, a small village of barbarians. They have no real rules, just chaos, and yet... this chaos is an art to them. Their king continues to pervert this way of life, although this is not the source of their problem. The people themselves are the wrongdoers, not their king..."

"If I could teach them the Chivalry of Farrau, or even the Holy Art, then they would be a better people. If they could accept me or try to think about my beliefs, then they would prosper. But they take these gifts and smash them. What can I do?"

Remgad sat down, then heard the silent footfalls of someone. Someone had been following him, and Remgad turned to see them.

This is an RPG, continue.

The Official Forum Necromancer
and
The Darkest of them all...

01-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Yat was suprised by the noise he was making, even by hovering, his flaping colths seemed to have sounded like feet along with the brushing against the brush. "He...hello?" he couldn't quite see, the sun was in his eyes and the figure was very hard to find, but he sensed the presance. He put his branched arm up and put the top arm's hand up to try to block out the light. "Hello?" he asked again, hoping for a response.
01-27-2003, 08:48 PM
Darkest
Stingbee

: Jan 2003
: Mesa, Arizona
: 95
Darkest  (10)

Remgad was no fool, we would not be so nice to wandering strangers, especially a hovering one who towered over him.

"Who are you?" Remgad threw his voice, so that it sounded like his voice was coming from a tree that was not even remotely near him.

The Official Forum Necromancer
and
The Darkest of them all...

01-27-2003, 09:18 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

"I..I am Yat of the Tak'la, I have crashed here. Who are you?" He looked around, confused were the being was. "I know your here, I can feel your thoughts." He could, but he could not dicifer them, this was one of his problems, he needed the mind reade to be calmed. "Please I dont want to hurt you, come out wont you?" He hovered twords the last though he felt, and hoped for the best.