01-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Darkest
Stingbee

: Jan 2003
: Mesa, Arizona
: 95
Darkest  (10)
The Oddworld Council

Here we will decide the laws that will bind the RPG Forums forever!

The Roman Empire was a pure democracy, each person, even women and children, voted for laws and rights in their society. The voted for new buildings, chariot laws, wars, and such. We will follow in their footsteps with a pure democracy.

The law will be presented, and we will discuss it. If you have a better idea, display it out to see if people like it. Post suggestions and then allow others to vote for it.

***The 1st Law: Player Killing***

The Darkest Decision

Player Killing is allowed, and your player is allowed to be killed. However, there may be a few things that need to be considered before you die or kill another player.

1. Why do you want to kill the other character? There should be a good reason, not just that you hate the user.

2. Is it realistic that you kill the other character? It should be realistic. If he has a bigger gun, more powers, or uses a better move, look at your position and see if you character can stand it. If you post "I miraculously dodge every move and send a Fireball XXX-Character", then you will be punished and that post will be ignored. If you see yourself over powered, then you must let yourself die.

However, if the enemy you are facing is very powerful and it looks like you are going to die, and the enemy PMs you and says "You can kill me, just make it look heroic and say that you were hurt very bad." then you have the permission to.

Characters can be ressurected by other players or by their other characters, at Ressurection Shrines, for example. For a costly price of spooce, of course.

Post your ideas in formal manner, and try to use good spelling and writing to get your idea across. If you suggest something to another person's Decision, then they may edit it onto there or not.

Rise to the Democracy!
1. Every person active in this forum must vote! Unless...
1a. If someone does not care about any Decision... for example, if I did not care whether Player Killing was allowed or not allowed, then you DO NOT have to vote. You either vote or you don't at all.
2. Only one vote per person!
3. As many 'Decisions' as you like!
4. No outward flaming against other people.

To Rex and FireFrog: I believe that we all have a say in this, not just you guys. There are some poeple with really good ideas that don't get recognized.

DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC! UP WITH DEMOCRACY!

And I quote from Munch's Oddysey:
"POWER-UPS TO THE PEOPLE!"

The Official Forum Necromancer
and
The Darkest of them all...