03-05-2002, 08:23 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

: Feb 2002
: America... that's all I'm tellin' ya!
: 101
Sylvia  (10)
Alone

Silnari walked out of the hut, looking for those wonderful berries that they loved to eat so much. She came to a bush and pushed her way through it. She fell down a small hill and landed at the feet of a large brown Glukkon with huge black wings extending from his back. With a maniacal look in his eyes, the Glukkon raised a knife into the air and plunged it into Silnari's body, only saying one thing: "F***ing Slig! You all deserve to die! You and the Vykkers both!" When Silnari's pulse was gone, the Glukkon turned and ran.

Melinda woke up to find Silnari gone. She didn't think anything of it, since Silnari usually went out to get food. It wasn't until two hours later that Melinda started to worry. She started thinking aloud. "Well, maybe she's having a hard time finding the berries." Melinda ventured out of the hut, searching for her friend. She soon came across her body. Melinda burst into tears, shaking Silnari's body as if she would somehow wake up. "No, Silnari," Melinda wept, "you can't leave me alone." For half an hour, Melinda paced, disbelieving. Finally, crying even harder, Melinda summoned her electrical abilities and blasted the ground open. She gently pushed her friend's corpse into the makeshift grave and covered it up. She wandered into the forest and found a flower that had very special meaning to her. She and Silnari would always stop and smell the sweet fragrance. Melinda picked a seed pod from the flower and planted it on her friend's grave. She aimlessly wandered around the woods, until she collapsed, crying. "I'm alone!" she cried. "I'm alone! I can't be alone! I can't... I can't! I'm too weak alone!" Melinda continued crying unintelligibly, mourning her deceased friend, as well as herself.

(ooc: anyone can jump in here. Anyone.)

I used to be super_slig, but... I don't really know what happened. Oh, well I'm back. Hi, everybody!

03-06-2002, 12:49 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Suddenly, light grew from the seed....
03-06-2002, 06:34 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"Huh?" Melinda watched the seed she had just planted glow. A blinding light emanated from it. When the light cleared, there was...

(ooc: someone finish it, please.)

I used to be super_slig, but... I don't really know what happened. Oh, well I'm back. Hi, everybody!

03-06-2002, 07:04 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

james stading there cluelsy "w..were am i?" he looked around "who are you?" he looked at her "you are sad....why is this?" he walked over to her and knew she wasnt a crule and evil slig but a good and careing one "if you want i could help you?" he thought a moment "i could stay here?" he told her.He felt her pain some how.Thats why he did'nt bother to use his mind reading powers to find out why she was sad.....
03-06-2002, 07:23 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda sniffed, wiped a tear from her eye, and looked up at a black Mudokon. "My friend was murdered," Melinda said, still sobbing lightly. "She was my only friend. I can't stand to be alone. Ever since..." she trailed off. "The industrialized Sligs destroyed my village, I have always had a fear of being alone." She stopped crying. "Will you travel with me?" she asked. "Oh, and my name's Melinda. What's yours?" She waited for his reply.

03-07-2002, 01:38 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Matt
03-07-2002, 01:52 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

(muister get your own char)

"my name is james" he replied "and yes i will travel with you" he grabed his stomach "do you have any thing we could eat?"......
03-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda's features brightened immediately. "Sure, we can go back to the village and get something to eat there!"

03-07-2002, 09:23 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"thack you!" he was happy and noteiced that she was to "well sould you show me to the villige?" so she brought him there. when they got there raznet was crosing through the villige"what is that?" raznet noteiced them. he turned twards them "hello? who are you?" raznet yelled at him "do you know what happend to this village?"

(occ: don't try and kill him hes going to help us pretty soon with some guys round here *grin*
03-07-2002, 09:49 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda looked up at this strange new person. "No, I don't. What happened?" As far as she could tell, nothing had happened.

03-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"what are you talking about slig its wreaked!" sudnly a band of sligs ran in raiding the villige...
03-09-2002, 12:21 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

"uh oh... This could be bad..." .............. "Huh? Hey, wait a minute!" Melinda held up one hand. Electricity started forming on it. The electricity zapped the ground in front of the Sligs, who, seeing the electricity, became frightened and ran off. "Hang on," Melinda said. "What's that?" Melinda bounded into an alley, with James and this strange creature running after her. Melinda stopped at the end of the alley, staring in shock and fear. Five Vykker bodies were laying in a pile. All had been killed in the same way-- stabbed. "Who did this?" Melinda asked no one in particular.

03-09-2002, 04:23 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

a srange roaring noise made them both look up,just in time to see twin tounges of flame emerge from a strange black thing, which dived into the deep dark wood on the horison...(is this ok?)
03-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

(ooc: sure it is, salty pretzils. Melinda and I welcome you and Di to my RPG topic.)

Melinda and the others watched as what looked like a black Paramite circled back around and landed in front of them. Hmm. Maybe this Paramite can help. Melinda thought. She walked up to him and said, "If you can understand me, did you see anybody suspicious, carrying a knife or some similar weapon?"

03-10-2002, 12:09 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"hold on" raznet got down be side the bodie"Hex' yes Raznet? " scan this bodie for any sighns of finger prints or gentic traces of hair,dna,or blood" ok...procesing.........................................compleat:traces of glukon DNA were found on the bodie,but the DNA is strage.....it apears to be of a sub spices "that is starage.......Melinda" he turned to her "i think i may know who killed your friend"....

Last edited by Abe's son; 03-11-2002 at 11:29 AM..
03-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda was startled at this. She hadn't expected it to be so easy. "Well, who?" she said.

03-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"one of my creaters" he looked back at the boide "he killed your friend"....
03-13-2002, 02:35 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

di looked catiously at melinda, and soke in a slow rasping voice."the ones you seek have entered my forest. if you are wise you will turn back now, for my forest is the proving grounds of a very large tribe of paramites, and they,."di's eyes showed what was pehraps a trace of pain,and maybe a tiny glimmer of sadness"they are not to friendly to ..strangers"with a creaking growl di heaved himself into the air,and in the second which he hung still melinda saw a dusty red scar on his stomach. looking beyond that she saw a deep dark and menacing forest di was now dissapering into.
03-13-2002, 05:27 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda watched as the black Paramite zoomed into a forest. She turned to the others. "I don't care how dangerous it is!" she said. "I need to avenge Silnari's death!" ........... "Oh, and I'm pretty sure that these Vykker's souls want to rest in peace, too," she quickly added. "Who's coming with me?"

03-13-2002, 07:16 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"I am" raznet said "you'll need some one who has a genetic read out of the gulkon" he paused "thats me" james spoke up "i will to" he thought "maybe the wont bother me becuse im black to?...eh..hea....eh hea?"
03-14-2002, 04:53 AM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda smiled at James's joke, then started walking toward the forest, James and Raznet following....

Meanwhile, Diablo folded his wings and brushed another annoying pack of Fleeches off of his hands. He had seen the discussion, and he knew he had to wait. I'll get that Slig, he thought. That Mudokon without the hair should be weak; I shouldn't worry. Wait. Who's that? Raznet! Ooh, I thought I had gotten rid of him! He clenched his fist. No matter. I shall dispose of him, too. Diablo threw back his head and an evil, biting laugh escaped his mouth. All Fleeches within ten feet of him ran away.

03-14-2002, 06:19 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"did you hear some thing?" james asked "no? why?" raznet said "whoa! look out!" raznet said as 5 pramite jumped at them. But one stayed and went to james,rubing his leg "mikce! I thouhgt i had lost you!" he huged the pramite "excuse me but I think me and melinda need some help here" he threw on pramite into a tree. They all herd a craking noise and saw a bone plung out of the pramites stomach....
03-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Melinda gasped as she saw the inch of solid bone sticking out of the Paramite. Then, she spotted a tip of black wing sticking out from behind some bushes. "Raznet," she said, "is that him?"

03-15-2002, 01:50 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

he looked for a moment "thats him" Raznet ran up and punched the gluk in the face. Raznet then got his arm canon out and prepared to fire
03-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

Diablo recoiled at this sudden attack. He saw the barrel of the arm cannon. Raznet had been stronger than he had expected. Diablo knew that he needed to train. He spread his wings and flew off, getting off the ground as fast as he could. Even though he knew that Raznet couldn't fly, he wasn't expecting Melinda's lightning. He barely dodged the bolt. However, it missed and he was climbing higher and higher....

03-16-2002, 07:57 AM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

di was scouting round the forest when he heard a strange noise,something like a quite large thing thudding into a tree.he swoped down to investigate and saw the the group which he had warned not to come into the forest there. at a second glance he saw melinda firing at some thing . in a split second desion ,he swooped down to help the group as a second blast of electricity arched through the trees..(is that ok?)
03-16-2002, 04:39 PM
Sylvia
Fuzzle

Sylvia  (10)

(ooc: of course, it's okay.)

Melinda watched as the Glukkon emerged unscathed. "Drat!" she yelled, "I missed!"

"Ha!" Diablo called over his shoulder. "Stupid Slig!" He turned back and continued flying. He heard a roaring noise behind him, and he turned to look. A black shape was hurtling toward him. Diablo's voice suddenly became an octave higher. "Oh, no..."

03-16-2002, 11:35 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"what is that!" raznet yelled seeing the black thing.....
03-17-2002, 01:42 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

salty pretzils  (21)

di streaked towards the thing that melinda had fired at, knocking into a tree . the thing fell onto the ground stunned,as di turned round to face raznet and melinda. "i warned you to stay out"was all that he said ,before a shreiking call resounded round the forest , responended to by another,curiously closer.di peered round the forest, and a pair of red eyes peered back....
03-17-2002, 03:19 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

Abe's son  (10)

"waht the hell is that!" raznet yelled as what looked like a giant blue parmite leapt out of a group of trees knoking them down.then swarms of regular paramites came out of the remaining forest twords them.