01-09-2003, 08:40 PM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

: Apr 2001
: My computer
: 344
Sal the Mudokon  (10)
Drunk Die, Fluffikins, Die!

Corny McTurdson raised his hand to his ear and began picking for wax. This was normal behavior for the native mudokons of the "Floppyboobs" tribe. He turned to find his best friend, Gaylord P. Fluffikins, doing the same. The two laughed at their silliness. Then a thought hit Corny's mind. He had only ONE thing he could do. He must KILL FLUFFIKINS. He reached by like a pimp and slapped the hoe, but alas, it was not hard enough... actually, he missed by about 12 feet. It wasn't until about eight minutes later that he noticed this. And about an hour later, he decided that attacking a water heater and believing it was a fellow mudokon was not going to get him any closer to his goals. AND SO... Corny McTurdson set out on a mission. He HAD to ESCAPE from his grandma's basement in search of the ENEMY. And only when he was DONE could he QUIT emphasizing WORDS with CAPITAL LETTERS. Corny deducted that he must use the "knob", to "escape" from the "basement". Hehehe... basement... Baaaaaaassssssssseeeeeemmmmmmmeeeeeeennnnnnntttttttttttttt... Hehehehehehehehehe... hehehe. Corny woke up half an our later in the middle of the Seven Eleven parking lot. AND THAT WAS WHEN THE ELVES ATTACKED. They came from all sides. They wanted it... they wanted the... the... AHHH! Mr. McTurdson was smashed across the face with a bow and died. WHY?! screamed the dead McTurdson. We don't know said the elves... all at once... WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN! Then Killer Deathmachine Jackson smashed them with his hammer. And they ALL DIED. And Corny Picklepipe McTurdson was saved... But only from the elves. He still had to battle the hangover... which he was still battleing as he typed this.

The names have been changed to protect Matt King. And no drug use was involved in the story. Just in it's content.

Yes, this is retarded. Yes, I am discriminating against the mentally handicapped. Yes, I was writing this sober... but STILL!
This was made because I wanted a reason to post a question. Should I come back to write in the fan corner again? I'd like to, but I want to know if anyone would really care about my presence. I've had a wierd drive to write lately... and DON'T expect my writing to be anything like that above... I could NEVER repeat it's genius.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

01-09-2003, 10:59 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Was that supposed to be funny...?

01-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Canned Gabbiar
Spark Stunk

: Dec 2002
: Dunno...
: 385
Canned Gabbiar  (10)

Hey, sal, looks like you're discriminating yourself if you're discriminating the mentally impaired. hehe joking.

That was a seriously crazy story... insane. Call the Betty Ford center, we've got a runaway. Hehe, joking but seriously, if you wanted to know whether people wanted you to come back to fan corner, you should've written something a little more sane... Sounds like you were high when you wrote the story (once again, joking).

01-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Sadly, it was supposed to be funny.

Luckily, it wasn't.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

01-11-2003, 02:47 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

[profanity edited out]

bye! and thanks for the replies

-George Clinton/Ghandi

01-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Canned Gabbiar
Spark Stunk

: Dunno...
: 385
Canned Gabbiar  (10)

Umm.... please stop the profanities. Or if you wanted to write them, at least use symbols.

01-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

Canned Gabbiar, I dont think he cares much on what he has said. And anyways I know your being a good member. But you should have just sent a PM notifying the mods in Offtopic Majic Or DI. That way this would also be dealt with before any other members have to see it.

And Sal, why did you do this. I hate to see you banned for something like this. Its a pitty. You were still a good member even if you werent around much anymore.

-Sincerely Al the Vykker
01-11-2003, 03:30 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

Sorry Sal...

First warning, however I know that people here have become over-opinionated. Replying to threads only to bicker at how this thread sucks, this way and that.

I can understand, as it's happened to not just yourself. I feel that because I am a Super Moderator that people don't dare speak what they feel, but when a normal member posts, it can be an outlet.

I wish it'd stop. And yes I do realise that some threads do deserve to be closed or deleted, but those that aren't are usually good threads.

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

01-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

I did it to make a point and I was proven right. Thanks guys!

Seriously, though, this editting thing is immature. The games are unedited, the Internet is a free domain, and this website should be free. If its creator has been overthrown, than it's free for the taking. I'm as much for keeping young minds off the wrong sites as you are, but if a six year old boy likes watching Abe kill his friends with a meat grinder as their bodily organs realistic scatter across the screen, I doubt he'll have trouble with me writing a cus word. Librealism IS evil. But so is Conservatism.

Power ups to the people.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

01-11-2003, 03:45 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Right on, Sal. I didn't understand your first post, but I loved your other psot before Alcar edited out
01-16-2003, 10:59 PM
wtfz
Stingbee

: Look in your pants.
: 87
wtfz  (10)

Erm. Wtf are you guys talking about?

01-18-2003, 05:00 AM
Sal the Mudokon
Howler Punk

Sal the Mudokon  (10)

Wftz, this started out as a question. It was answered in other ways than requested, and I'm dilly-daddling with a new, more "user-friendly" fan fic called The Valley of Skarria in t he fan corner.

The rest of this was just a topic which I started and decided to use to make a point on cencorship. Me and Alcar go way back but we have our disagreements on the way things are going around here. I think we're leading to a "1984esque" forum, which the complete opposite of the mundane anarchy of political and religious debocal and flame-bitching that now is the glass asylum. Nothing against them, because they are finally in a place where that can flourish in a more reasonable environment. Now I'm afraid of the forums becoming "owned" (think about the quotation marks) again by a secular group of highly opinionated individuals, leaving the rest of us, whether aquainted to these individuals or not, to answer to their every desire of what this forum is. Since it's the only TRUE meeting place of fans of the series, it should be made more serious. There seems to be an opposition that thinks that just because it's more privately run, that it can't have a more democratic, or hell, communistic point of view. Either would work over the multi-dictatorship into which the forums is slowly descending.

-George Clinton/Ghandi

01-18-2003, 05:03 AM
Majic
Ascended Being

: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Multi-dictatorship? Elaborate a bit... I don't want to see people getting pissy if it could have been helped.