04-17-2004, 10:09 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)
Zombie Outbreak

My new RPG, hopefully as successful as my other one!

In London a new cold is going around, untill one day someone dies from it. The body is taken to a high security lab so it can be found out how he died. 3 days later all contact with the lab had gone. It had become a dark empty building miles from London. Recently there have been an increasing amout of deaths being reported, the bodies of the homeless in alleys being found, with vicious bite marks in them, some even with huge parts missing. The bodies are dissapearing though, every time one dissapears, more deaths happen. Last week 5 teenagers went missing on the way back from a pub. Within a Month, the population of London had around 200 people missing, no trace of them was found. Yesterday however, they all came back, alive......

London is now in a crisis situation, people locking themselves in their homes, military and armed police are trying to stop the zombie hords, but are only recieving more deaths.

You can be any one in the crisis. From a SAS character, to a civilain defending his family with a old shotgun.

set up.

Name: Nicolas Mint
Weapons: MP5A4, Glock 17
Items: 4 MP5A4 magazines, 2 Glock 17 magazines. Knife, Medical kit, 2 smoke grenades, 1 fragmentation grenade.

Please join up people

04-17-2004, 12:04 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

this sounds wicked count me in

name:Rob Phinex
weapons:M16,Glock 17(gotta love your glock)
items:3 M16 mags,2 Glock mags,knife,1 smoke grenade,1 frag grenade,nightvision goggles

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 04-27-2004 at 11:16 AM..
04-17-2004, 09:00 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)

Be honest with me Fez, this RPG had absolutely nothing to do with you being obsessed with Shaun of the Dead ? Right?

Sorry... just messing with ya^o^
Anyway, I love the looks of this, might aswell join.

.: Char 1 :.

Name: Nathan Howard
Sex: Male
Current occupation: UN Peacekeeper
Weapons: M16A4 Rifle and a Colt 1911 WW1 Replica pistol.
Items: Two frag grenades, some extra ammunition, small medical kit, knife, a canteen and a small ration.
Appearances: Nathan is tall and slim looking. He has long, curly brown hair tied back into a neat knot, he has brown eyes and always carries a photo of his wife and child with him.

Hurrah!

04-18-2004, 04:50 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

I prefer the word "inspired"

I'm gonna start this if we get another person. I need Hobo to join as a hobo with a sawn off shotgun and a broken umbrella.

04-18-2004, 05:09 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Sounds good.

Name: Adolph Homes
Weapons: Sawn Off Shotgun, Sharp Stick
Items: Broken Umberella, Beans. Lots of Beans.
04-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

: My house
: 466
Al the Glukkon  (10)

Sounds like 28 days later.

Name:Joseph Chapman
Weapons: Shotgun, handgun
Items: Radio(broken), first aid kit
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
~T.S. Eliot The Waste Land.

04-27-2004, 11:15 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

are we gonna get this started or what???
*looks around for ferill*

Whats stopping you?

04-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

I don't mean to be rude but when are we gonna get this started! (helps look for ferill, gives up.)

04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Ah, sorry peeps. Forgot about this.

*commence*

Mint's chopper flew over the dark night sky. London lay below him, lit up with huge search lights on buildings. the lights from his chopper and others lit up the sky. A light passed over a street, revealing a huge hord of figures moving slowly donw the street. Mint gulped, his mouth was dry and sticky. This was his first ever mission. His hands were shaking. "30 secs guys" said the pilot. Mint took a deep breath, and slammed the magazine into his MP5. He turned the flashlight on, and looked down his laser dot sight to make sure it worked. "GO GO GO!" Shouted the pilot as the chopper landed. Mint jumped out last, and followed his team as they ran down an alley, the flashlights on their MP5's lighting up the cold alleyway walls. He cocked his gun as he ran. He could hear gunfire, and moaning. "Stop!" shouted the Sarge, his team stopped running and went onto their knees. Mint looked through the sight of his MP5, the flashlight luminating the dark corners. An explosion went off, "GO!" Shouted the Sarge, and Mint was back and running out of and alley, into a street.

To his Right was 2 "Spartan" Tanks, and to his Left was a blockade of police cars, armed police and military personnel firing into dark figuyres, slowly mvoing to the blockade. Mint ran up and ducked down behind a car. The rest of his team began shooting. He looked up. A zombie was right infront of him, arms stretched. His pale face almost glowing with the reflection of his flashlight. The dull eyes, percing into him. "Remember, one short burst" He thought to himself. BURRRRP! he fired a burst into the zombies chest, it fell backwards. He aimed at it on the floor, it twitched, and began to get back up again. "What the ****!" He shouted, and fired another burst into it. It just got back up again. "Bullets dont do shit!" shouted the Sarge, "what the **** are we doing here!" Mint fired another burst at the zombie he was concentrating on. It knocked it down, but it still crawled back up. He fired fully automatic into it, nothing happened.

He changed magazines. "We need some ****in' explosives!" said someone. The zombies were getting very close now. The only thing that kept them back the best were the shotguns that police were using. "NO! we cant use explosives! people live in this street for gods sake!" said the Sarge. Mint stood back up. The first line of zombies was full of bullet holes, blood dripping onto the ground. Mint dropped his MP5 and pulled out his Glock 17, he aimed for a headshot. BANG! the zombie flew backwards. He picked up his MP5 and aimed at it, it didnt get back up.......

05-01-2004, 03:27 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

Joseph was behind the blockade of police cars. He was shooting at these undead monsters with his handgun but it didn't do any good, they just got back up. He began thinking this was pointless, these things had killed some of his partners and friends. They should try to evacuate the city or something. He didn't see the handgun do any good so he pulled a shotgun out from the police car. He cocked the shotgun and took aim. he shot the zombie right in the chest. Yet after a minute it still got up. He reloaded but he wasn't paying attention as a zombie climbed on top of a car. He aimed up at it and blew its head off.

05-01-2004, 11:36 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob and his team boarded the humvee and headed to the blockade(where jospeh and mint is)in the city.humvee started up and left the base.rob fixed a laser sight onto his M16 and then sat patiently.the humvee had enterd the city and all they could see was darkness and the sound of gunfire.the humvee came to a stop rob loaded his M16 and hoped out.he went into a crouch postion and started firing at the dark figure s"ok.......i want you 2 to start loading up the humvee with wounded the rest of you come with me"rob leaded his men over the barracade to the police oficers"whats the situation guys??"

Whats stopping you?

05-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

One of the soldiers came up to Joseph and asked him about the current situation. "Were try to hold back these things long enough for the citizens to be evacuated." said Joseph, "We cant hold em' ba..". Just as Joseph was about to finish his sentence he noticed one of the zombies was crawling under the patrol car. It quickly got up. More did the same. "Oh crap we gotta' get out of here!"

05-01-2004, 04:30 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

rob quickly pulls out his M16 and fires a burst into the zombies head"looks like we lost this fight"rob notices the soldiers being slaughterd with the police oficers by the zombies"ok look find whoevery survived the attack and meet me at the humvee"rob reloads M16"ok my squad head to the humvee and get ready to leave......this battle was lost before it even started"the police oficer ran to the humvee and then rob ran afterwards.rob hoped into the driver's seat and drove down the street.the humvee then came to a halt.rob noticed a soldier medic hiding behind a car.rob opend the back door"quickly get in we have to leave....."

Whats stopping you?

05-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

Name: James Mikhiel
Weapons: Magtech Sawed - Off Doorbuster, Baseball bat.
Items: 15 shot gun shells (in pockets), battery (9 volt), Nails, duct tape.

James woke up in his apartment, the door had been torn off its hinges and he was on the floor, his head felt like he'd just been beaten down by a group of cops."Aw shit.... my ****ing head... what happend..." He rolled over gripping his head "Ahhh christ...". He got up and looked around, and finally noticed something was wrong... there was an arm on his table. He was lost for words and imeaditly went to the closet and grabed his old Magtech sawed off and his baseball bat, he always kept the gun loaded and always had a few spare rounds hidden in his medicen cabinit. He ran into the bathroom and pulled out a box of 15 rounds, pouring them into his pockets, he ran back out into the main room and grabbed a few nails and a battery, he also grabed his c ar keys and ran down the stairs to his car. On his way down he onlysaw more hell, blood and parts strewn about like confetti. He finally got outside and turned his car on and drove down the the nearest electronics store. Half way there he stoped and heard gunshots. James opened the door and got out, look around, and then he saw it. 2 men walking twords him, both with torn cloths and pale skin, torn and beaten. "Hey.. you 2... Do you need help?" The 2 men moaned and raised the arms forward "Shit! Zombies!" He fired into the 2 men, hitting then and dropping them to the ground, he jumped back into the car and kept driving, running over the men as he went, twords the gunshots.
05-02-2004, 08:42 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

as rob,his team,the police oficer and the soldier were driving down a narrow street and didn't see a car coming....BANG....they crashed into a car(james's car)"ahh....**** i cant believe this shit...ok everyone were going on foot"rob steps out of the car and pulls out his M16 and walks over to the car and opens the door"hmm...you dont look like a zombie...you wanna come with us were as good as dead anyway"

Whats stopping you?

05-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

"I'd like to wake up now!" said Mint. He had to stay with his team, though the offer the soldier gave him was tempting. Finally the zombies were going down now. A soldier with a GPMG was doing alot of damage to them. He was keeping them back while the others fired at the head. Something caught Mints eye, he turned to his left, and he saw down an alley about 7 zombies walking towards him. "Crap!" he said. He tured to the rest of his team, and they fired down into the alley. He fired a burst, taking a zombies head straight off. "B section come in, forget this blockade, there are to many zombies coming your way, just forget it and run". said a voice over Mints radio. He was section B. He ran with the Sarge and his team to the Spartan tanks. "Mint, your needed at the following location, there has been a car accident, get in there and help them!" said someone in the tank.

05-03-2004, 06:06 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Adolph woke up, cider bottle still in hand. There was a figure hunched over him, it smelt of rotting flesh. It groaned

Adolph: Agh christ not another one of these bloody zombies...

Adolph stood up, the zombie lurched forwards. He dodged slowly to the side, before the zombie recovered from the move Adolph impaled his sharp stick through the zombie's head. the zombie screeched in pain. Adolph got his shotgun out of his bag on a stick. He fired a shell into the zombie's head, the impact at that range ripped the head straight from the body. The head flew off and bounced off a nearby wall. the body slumped to the ground. Adolph went back to his cider and beans.
05-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Thats the funniest thing i've read all day.

05-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

"Go on foot? Can't you call in someone to pick us up?" asked Joseph. He couldn't beleive what was going on. Going on foot could mean instant death. They didn't know how many people had become zombies. They didn't know how many of them had become infected. They didn't even know where the virus came from! "We should seek shelter until help arrives," he suggested.

05-04-2004, 09:40 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"we have to go on foot"rob took out his M16 and reloads it"ok....lets look for shelter quick"rob salvages what we could from the destryed humvee"hmmm....some ammo,night vision goggles,a M16 and a medpack"rob takes out the M16 and throws it to joseph"from now on your fighting with the military"rob hands out the ammo and night vision goggles"ok lets move out!"rob,his team and joseph head down the street on foot

Whats stopping you?

05-06-2004, 01:44 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan listened to the gentle humming sound of the aircraft as it crossed the English channel. He carefully eyed the people on the plane- some of his teammates were playing cards, some sleeping, praying and the rest, well...the rest were sitting quietly on their seats.

He was curious about this mission, as they were given very little information about the situation. They were supposed to "take control of the rebel clan".
It was obvious that the objective they were given was a lie. Nathan had heard rumours of what might be going on. Some suggested that the London riot was caused by a cannibalis tribe. While others claim that there are zombies crawling on the streets.

Zombies, what a theory. Zombies exist only in b-class horror movies and survival games.

Nathan laughed quietly at the thought.

Suddenly the pilot's voice boomed from the speakers.

"Three minutes till dropoff."

Nathan twitched.

"Alright, listen up people", said the team leader, "Prepare to jump in three minutes and remember our current objectives;Meet up with the local law enforcements, secure the citizens ans seize the vigilanties! Are we clear?!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Good... we jump in two minutes. "

Nathan waited anxiously when the commander would give the order to jump. He tightened the grip on his gun and closed his eyes.

"One minute! Make sure you have all the necessary things with you!"

"One minute...",Nathan thought

"Thirty seconds!"

Nathan opened his eyes and watched as his teammated stood up one by one. Nathan followed their lead and stood up.

"Twenty..."

Nathan gulped loudly .

"Fifteen!"

"Ten!"

The commander started the countdown and the team prepared to jump.

"...five...four... three... two..."

At this point the door was opened and a strong gust blew in. Nathan was nervous. His heart was about to explode.

"ONE! Go, go, go!"

One member at a time jumped out of the plane. In no time, it was Nathan's turn. He could feel his friend behind him give him a pat on his back.
He jumped through the door ans was immediately pulled away from the plane.

The fall was long till he opened his parachute.

The air was full of smoke and dust and it was impossible to see where the air currents were taking you.

Luckily, the view began to clear up and Nathan could see the earth below- and it wasn't far away! Nathan landed roughly on a rooftop.

He got up fast and tossed aside his chute and looked for other members from his group.

There was none of them at sight.

Nathan shrugged and walked slowly to the edge of the building. He carefully peeked down. His eyes widen from the sight--police and military cars were littered around the streets and bodies were everywhere. Not only that, the noise was unbeareble; the air raid sirens were on and loud moans were heard from below.

Nathan stumbled backwards in terror.

Could the rumor about the zombied people of London be true?

Nathan shook his head and started looking for a way down. He soon noticed a doorway that probably leads inside the building.
He took a run for it and tried to door.

It was locked.

Nathan took his pistol and shot out the lock. He gave the door a kick, sending it off it's hinges.

The stairs were dark and a smell of rotting flesh filled Nathan's nose. He tried to ingore that and started to descend down the stairs, having his pistol ready. After the first turn, he saw a body lying on the floor. Nathan hesitated a moment, but ran down to the person. He crouched down next to him.

"Excuse me, sir, are you...um...Can you hear me?"

The man lay silent. Nathan checked his pulse, and found that the man was indeed dead.
Something caught his eye on the dead man's throat.

"...what? Is that... a.. bitemark?"

Nathan rolled the man over and was shocked by the white beady eyes.
Nathan stood up and continued to inspect the man from afar.

"This is insane..."

Nathan rolled his eyes and decided to leave to corpse. He turned and was about to continue his way down, untill he heard a groan behind him. He froze on his spot. He didn't want to know what caused it. He tightened the grip on his pistol and slowly turned around.

The previously dead man was standing swayingly!

Nathan backed against the wall and pointed his gun at the zombie.

"Hold it right there!"

The zombie moaned loudly as a reply and started to limp towards Nathan.

"I said, hold it right there! Do not come any closer or I will have to shoot!"

The zombie was now close to Nathan and it lunged itself towards him.
Nathan backed up, but the zombie caught his arm. It tried to bury it's teeth right into Nathan, but Nathan, in an act of fright, fired his pistol at the zombie's head.

The creature groaned and fell to the ground and started to twitch.

Nathan ran down the stairs to the next level, panting and gasping loudly.

"F*uck this! This can't be happening! Than man was DEAD! I saw his get up and attack me! What the hell is going on in here!?"

Last edited by The Red Muse; 05-07-2004 at 01:32 AM..
05-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Al the Glukkon
Super Stingbee

Al the Glukkon  (10)

"We should go into the police station!" Joseph suggested. "We can go inside and close the steel shutters and wait till help arrives," He explained,"Plus there will be loads of ammo,"

05-06-2004, 06:18 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

"good idea joseph...."rob,his team and joseph headed to the police station.when they reached it rob opend the door and saw nothing but darkness as far as he could see.
rob walked into the police station slowly with his gun at hand.rob slowly raised his hand"hold here men....joseph find ammo and anything else useful....my team search the building"rob picked up the giant metal pole and jammed it into the door handles locking it.rob started pushing over tables and making fox holes for covering fire

Whats stopping you?

05-07-2004, 01:51 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan froze as a loud bang echoed through the building. He put aside his pistol and took out his rifle. He quickly loaded the gun and listened carefully.
He heard faint voices from somewhere below.

"...There...there are others here?"

He slowly continued his way down the stairs, shaking with fear.
The voices became louder and louder.

"I must be close to...whoever or whatever they are..."

Nathan came bya map of the building. It was slightly burned, but sill readable.

"London Police Dept."

Nathan blinked confused and tore the map off the wall. He began to inspect it carefully.

"Hmm... This is the fire escape... The main hall shouldn't be far away..."

Nathan pocketed the map and ran down couple of stairs, till he reached a door. There was a sign above the door.

"Main hall...", Nathan laughed, "How convenient...!"

Nathan reached for the doorknob, but stopped as he heard voices behind the door. Nathan frowned; if he would burst in through the door, he might get shot as a zombie and if he would sneak in, well... he'd might get shot then too. He paused to think for a while, but ended up shrugging.
He opened the door and peeked in.

It was pitch black, but the voices were clear now. He knew that the others had to be in the same room.

"Is anyone in here?!", He yelled at the top of his lungs...

05-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Adolph is woken by Nathan's yell.

He grabs his gear and loads his shotgun.

"If you's one of them deaders, you'll watch out! I've re-deaded five today, and I'm getting mighty good at it." He yelled.

He got no answer. He stumbled about the room, swinging his bag at thin air. He notices the thin ray of light left by Nathan's door.

"Ok, if you ain't one of them deaders, I suggest that you'll be ducking!" He yelled.

Adolph aimed his shotgun at the ray of light. He fired both barrels of the gun before rushing at the door, sharp stick ready to slightly graze any waiting 'deaders' knee.
05-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

Mint was lost now, the car accident had been empty, he looked around, the sirens still filled the sky, he saw no zombies or people anywhere. Had he taken a wrong turn? He slapped a new magazine into his MP5 and ran into a building, it had bullet holes in the glass, obviously had been a blockade of some sort, he could hear talking. BANG! a loud gunshot went off, Mint hit the floor just to catch a hobo running into a door, talking in its strange mumbling language. He ran to the door after it.

Last edited by Fez; 05-07-2004 at 08:34 AM..
05-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

(OOC: Fez you silly child, I was in the main hall of the metropolitan [What the london police are called for you non-english types] police station. No Alley! Fix post then I'll reply! *Goes back to cider and beans*
05-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

done..........

05-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Adolph ran through the doors, he stumbled over a trip wire and fell to the ground. He looked up to see Nathan standing there, his colt aimed at Adolph's head.

"Don't shoot me! I ain't no deader type!" He wailed. He choked.

"I'll give you some beans if you let me live..." He whimpered.
05-07-2004, 10:36 AM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

The Red Muse  (10)

Nathan eyed the rugged-looking man curiously. He lowered his gun, still keeping his eyes fixed on Adolph.

"You can keep your beans.", he smiled, "Nathan Howard." He said with his arm extended. He helped Adolph up and patted him on the shoulder.

"Good to see that there are other alive than just me.", he said turning to the door, now filled with holes, "You almost blew my head off back there.", he nodded at the door. "...anyways...Could you tell me what the hell is going on in here? I came here in the believe that there was a clanwar that needed to be taken care of, but insted of that, I ended up in a middle of a zombie horror movie...", Nathan sighed heavily.