Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-21-2004, 05:44 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

: Feb 2003
: London
: 6,741
Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)
Main: Wilderness: Overlord: hobo

(OOC: This is where any action that is not relevent to a specific thread goes, so I am unable to set a scene here as it covers most of Mudos)
01-21-2004, 06:06 AM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)Hobo  (3434)

Hobo has left the Rehab, and it's surrounding huts, and is currently walking across a large open plain. In the distance he can make out a large structure belching out smoke. He can remember from his previous journey's that it is, infact, Rupture Farms.
He can see his destination of the lush green Meep Fields ahead, but it's a goods days walk across the slig infested plains infront of him....
01-23-2004, 01:09 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

It was quite in the wilderness region of Oddworld. things were normal and typical. For miles laid nothing but wilderness and the billowing smoke in the distance of Rupture Farms. Blarg came flying down to the ground smoothly. He knew that the Meep herders would not help him but also he was fustraited that nobody believed him. Only now he had an entire wilderness to explore.

01-23-2004, 02:41 PM
GrigtheSlig
Outlaw Cutter

: Jun 2003
: California
: 1,188
GrigtheSlig  (23)
Main: Meep Fields: Overlord: hobo

New Character:

Name: Drake
Spiecies: Mudokon
Description: Green, Blue and Black in color. Long, Stringy Black hair. One of his eyes are Green, and the other is Blue.
Special Abilities: He's very deep into the dark magick, but nobody knows if he's evil or not... Maybe, we'll have to see...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Drake is walking in the now thinning wilderness, in the direction of the Meep fields. He's daised and lost, but he continues walking anyway. He spots something flying towards him. He is worried, but stays there, for the curiosity took control. The thing is very close to Drake now... Drake raises his hand.

Drake: Hold...

Blarg is held midair, looking around for the source of disruption. Blarg finally sees Drake.

Blarg: WHO ARE YOU!?

Drake: A friend... maybe... Who are you?

Blarg: I am Blarg, I'm on a mission to find a cure for a disease called "Purvis", do you know anything about it?

Drake: No... but I am really hungry...

Blarg: Well, I can help you find some food... if you let me down...

Drake: Now... why would I do that, when your what I want...

Panic fills Blargs eyes.

Blarg: No, you can't eat me... let me...

Drake: Silencio!

Blarg no longer could speak...

Drake: Well, it was nice knowing you...what was it again... oh yeah, Blarg.

Drake begins to glow a dark blue, and beams of light shoot out of his eyes and make their way, slowly for Blargs! They reach his eyes, and Blarg begins to squirm painfully.

Drake: Oh yeah, the screaming is one of the best parts...

Drake waves his hand, and Blarg's voice is restored, and he's screaming.

Blarg: LET ME GO!!!

Drake: HAHAHA!

Suddenly, Drake is tackled by a Meech.

Last edited by GrigtheSlig; 01-23-2004 at 04:15 PM..
01-24-2004, 07:25 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

The whole ordeal between Drake and the meech caused Blarg to be thrown a small distance over a small rise.

With Blarg crashing down to the ground on the other side of the rise he stood upwards and shook off some dust.
He was abit annoyed by this so began to hover and move up the rise back where Drake and the meech were fighting.

Meanwhile Drake was struggleing with the meech.

"Get off me, that creature is my food!" yelled Drake.

Meanwhile Blarg hovered above them and casted a shadow upon them.

"LOOK I DON'T NEED THIS. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH A LOKEN SUCH AS MYSELF!"

Blarg began to close his eyes and started to hum. Then the wind began to pick up and Drake and the Meech were being tossed about. Then Blarg began to settle down and he lowerd himself back to the ground.

By this Blarg was weakond a bit. He looked at Drake and the Meech whome were now laying on the ground stareing back at Blarg. Blarg turned and walked away into a small brush of trees to relax himself.

01-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

What am I, an enforcer of hobos will?
Neither of you are supposed to be controling the others characters.

01-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Hobo
Honorary Smod
Chronically Awesome

:
What am I, an enforcer of hobos will?
Neither of you are supposed to be controling the others characters.
Good Job SB, have a cookie*extends jar*
01-26-2004, 03:05 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Sorry I won't do that anymore.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 01-26-2004 at 03:25 AM..
01-26-2004, 03:22 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

Now leaveing the wilderness and going to Alf's Rehab and Tea.

Blarg was rested which he was delighted to know. He went over to Drake and the Meech and approached them with caution and spoke to them.

"You two need to stop fighting for I must find the Mudokon named Alf. I am on a serious mission and I don't need this fighting."

Then Blarg saw a small sign saying Alf's Rehab and Tea pointing north.

He looked at it with an ugent expression upon his face. "Now I must leave the wilderness and head north. If you must you may follow me but I warn you my mission will be perallous!"

Just then Blarg summoned his orb as it was being absorbed into his body.
He raised his wings as he hovered above Drake and the meech. In a swift movement Blarg flew off towards the Rehab in hopes of getting an answer from Alf himself.