Data:- History here

I'm entering my charatcer:
Name:- Pudfoot
Species:- Mudokon
Abilities:- Grows stronger & faster after a chant
Class:- Genetically modified warrior mudokon
Side:- Native
Data:-
Pudfoot is no commoner, but neither is he rare. He is a genetically modified species of mudokon. Which means he can gain agility and strength after chanting. This is how he managed to break free from RuptureFarms before Abe did. Soon after he was captured in the SoulStorm brewery. Puddy thought he was screwed. He forgot his past, and focussed on his future. After three months in captivity he passed on. Fortunately The bigface came and resurrected him. What Puddy had to do to stay alive was find Abe, and help him through his Exoddus. Unfortunately Puddy was taken from Abe when they were skulking in the shadows. Puddy was tortured but it wasn't long before Abe rescued him and 4 other Mudokons.
He is free but what he doesn't know is he is the #2 most wanted Mudokon on Oddworld....

Free set of OWF figurines not included.

Last edited by TheNative2003; 11-09-2003 at 05:16 AM..
11-13-2003, 06:00 PM
TheNative2003
Zappfly

: Nov 2003
: UK
: 11
TheNative2003  (10)

An army of mudokons, led by Puddy and Abe were trooping along to slig territory for the final battle. They had gathered 110 mudokons which had outnumbered the sligs by 60. A slog bit one of the muds at the back and he gave a large scream. "Keep it down man! Chill!" hissed Puddy. But it was too late, the sligs got alarmed by the scream and opened the gates. "Jump 'em!" blasted Abe. Puddy repeated it solemnly. The showdown began..

Free set of OWF figurines not included.