10-10-2001, 10:06 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
One Bounty down....

Malice was sunbathing in a clearing late in the afternoon, feeling very happy with his accomplishments from the night before.
A slaughter like that should hold me for awhile... Malice thought, At least until tomorrow.
He chuckled, then burst out laughing in an insane manner. He was laughing so much he almost didn't notice the large slig step into the clearing and draw his guns. He barely managed to dodge the hail of bullets that suddenly came flying his way.
"Well how rude..." Malice said as he ran, "shooting at an defenseless opponent...I'll have to see about changing that."
He circled the slig as he ran, gradualy getting closer. He noticed this slig was very direct and wasn't even thinking about tactics and stratagy.
He's about to learn why they are importent... Malice grinned as he suddenly leaped and rammed into the slig, knocking the guns out of his hands.
"Tag...you lose...." Malice said grinning evilly as he ripped the sligs arms out of his sockets and ripped out his throat....

Two of the mud bouties were scouting the area, looking for Malice's home point. Instead they Krik's body hanging from a tree limb by his intestines, his arms placed in a criss-cross manner, forming an 'X' underneith him. They also saw...craved on a near by tree this:

Applaud the man...he lasted a whole 2 minutes against me. Anyone want to try to break that record? I'll be waaaiiittttiiiinnngggg....

"We better go tell Smick..." one of them said as they ran off....

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay