02-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

: Apr 2001
: Wolves, UK
: 2,429
Rich  (138)Rich  (138)
The future of the Forums...

What do you think the Forums will be like in future?
Imagine in five years time:

1. Tori and Lindsey take over the Forums.

2. Jacob is warped by strange newbies into a Adidas, Diadora and Nike Clad Townie Wannabe.

3. All the Religious Dudes create an online sub-forum where they can praise the Lord as much as they want.

4. Sydney returns as Satan with his 'Assylum Crew' and they rage war against each other whilst discussing wether Homosexuals have the right to get married.

5. George W Bush declares war on the Forums for supporting Oddworlds most wanted Terrorists

6. ....

Etc.

Just think what could happen.

02-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

6. Majic will naturaly be all supreme, with his sidekick Peter being a prostitute.

7. Kai will be Peter's biggest customer...

Last edited by Majic; 02-15-2003 at 11:16 AM..
02-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner
Magical Happy Dream Queen

: Nov 2001
: Sydney, AU
: 6,698
Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Rich The Intern
1. Tori and Lindsey take over the Forums.

2. Jacob is warped by strange newbies into a Adidas, Diadora and Nike Clad Townie Wannabe.

3. All the Religious Dudes create an online sub-forum where they can praise the Lord as much as they want.

4. Sydney returns as Satan with his 'Assylum Crew' and they rage war against each other whilst discussing wether Homosexuals have the right to get married.

5. George W Bush declares war on the Forums for supporting Oddworlds most wanted Terrorists
1: Yeah, and my first name is Peter. Doh.

2: What IS the world coming too.

3: We've never been one-religion based here, but it might happen if they threaten us with God smiting us.

4: Yay! I'd love that. And Homosexuals should be allowed to get married!

5: I also agree with this, but who on here would leak out the information that me and Majic would be planning to kill him?

:
Originally posted by Majic_Abe
6. Majic will naturaly be all supreme, with his sidekick Peter being a prostitute.

7. Kai will be Peter's biggest customer...
6: No way! You'll always be lower than me! MWUAHAHAHAHH! But the prostitute part might come true.

7: *sings Money, Money, Money by Abba*
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)
Release of Citizen Siege (2020) § Double Back Ceremony (Daily)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

02-15-2003, 09:02 PM
Strike Witch
Laserguns!

: Jan 2003
: 気持ちপ
: 4,311
Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)Strike Witch  (4900)

Imagine the forums in 30 years.....

some names of members: Ghost 2, Jacob Jr, Alcar the Oldie, Majic Abe no.23
Etc,Etc,

Oh, and of course, Cyber-AbeBabe!
rock band, jazz band,
karate, kendo, mahjong, cyborg, synchronized swimming...
On the other hand, high school boys are
useless outside battle and sports anime.
But they're recklessly trying to make a slice-of-life anime about us.
Ah, we are high school boys,
the miserable high school boys.

02-15-2003, 09:46 PM
Kaimana
Former OIPT CEO

: Jun 2002
: Hawaii
: 1,611
Kaimana  (11)

lol...I really don't want to know what this place would be like
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...rs/kaimana.gif

Kai the OIPT CEO *OIPT its what keeps the forums going*
Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest of these is Love
1 Corinthians 13:13.......~Kai~

02-15-2003, 11:27 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

1.I will yell so loud that my brain will liquify and drip out my nose

2.I will be respwaned as a leg-less undead warrior, who will poke everyone in the eye with a flaming kleenex box

3. I will grow legs after everyones left eye has been lasterated by me and I will seek cheeseman

4.Cheeseman shall team up with me and defeat kai with his cheeseyness

5.I will eat cheeseman when I am done using his cheese powers

6.I will explode and the world will rejoice...

7.I will re-respawn, the world will get angry and throw me in MJ12 were I will re-live MJ12

8.People will read MJ12 and will all loose sainity and run in circles all day

9. I will die

10. Everything will be ok

Last edited by Abe's son; 02-16-2003 at 02:11 PM..
02-15-2003, 11:46 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Curse you Alcar, you quoted stuff saying it was from me! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And AS, hoefully not so far in the future...

EDIT: BTW, only one image per signiture I believe...
02-16-2003, 12:23 AM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2002
: wisconsin
: 469
lindsey  (8)

1. all will look up to me bad spelling will rule you all and my sister can intertan me

2. well that may hapen to him ZAP hhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaa

Last edited by lindsey; 02-16-2003 at 06:07 AM..
02-16-2003, 12:28 AM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

20 years from now:

Site closed for the time being:
The Oddworld Forums will be (hopefuly...) reopening December 2005. Sorry for the inconvinience, it will be back up before you know it!

Abe Babe...
02-16-2003, 12:31 AM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu what do you mean

02-16-2003, 12:34 AM
MojoMan220
Outlaw Mortar

: Jan 2002
: Jesusland
: 1,770
MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)MojoMan220  (235)

:
Originally posted by lindsey
hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu what do you mean
A good joke is wasted on you people.
02-16-2003, 06:29 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

1. Oddtour no. 5 begins as Justin reveals himself to be Osama Bin Laden and tours Afganistan and Iraq.

2. As human cloning has become popular Tori and Lindsey clone themselves and the Forums are overun by Tori and Lindsey lookalikes.

3. Years of hard work make Peter mutate into an allmighty God who watches over the Forums.

4. Due to the overwhelming sucess of the Oddworld series the Forums Quadruple in size and and become much greater than 'the Assylum'. Justin laughs as he swallows up web space.

02-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)Alcar  (1705)

:
Originally posted by Rich The Intern
1. Oddtour no. 5 begins as Justin reveals himself to be Osama Bin Laden and tours Afganistan and Iraq.

2. As human cloning has become popular Tori and Lindsey clone themselves and the Forums are overun by Tori and Lindsey lookalikes.

3. Years of hard work make Peter mutate into an allmighty God who watches over the Forums.

4. Due to the overwhelming sucess of the Oddworld series the Forums Quadruple in size and and become much greater than 'the Assylum'. Justin laughs as he swallows up web space.
I must say, 3 and 4 are very appealing Number 1 is just plain funny.

But number 2 is hideous! Don't give them ideas!

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events
11th Anniversary of Abe's Exoddus (September) § 9th Anniversary of the Oddworld Forums (May 2009)

“Also, we don't need no Jacob to gay this place up. We have officially won the award for the forum with a highest proportion of gay members whilst not being themed about poojabbing, cowboys or Kylie.” - Nate

02-16-2003, 09:29 AM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

:
But number 2 is hideous! Don't give them ideas!
It is true! ha ha ha! You shall never escape the wrath of Tori and Lindsey!

Just watch this!

Tori:
Lindsey:
Alcar:
Majic:
Tori:
Lindsey:

And so on...

02-16-2003, 10:50 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

hmmmmmm...well:-

1.) Alcar will have mutated with majic to create a super super super mod! Leaving the forums in ruins, as they pursue thier lifelong dreams.

2.) Kai will have eaten up all of his enemys, which leaves no-room for lunch.

3.) Tori and lindsey will become supreme rulers of the forums, making every1 spell bad so they look good!

4.) Jacob will have turned out to be satan, and he will join majicar (magic + alcar) in the uest for the universe.

5.) All the annoying newbies will be give prune juice to make them shrivel and dissapear.

02-16-2003, 01:46 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

1.) The Internet wars will have started in which, automated bots etc, rage digital warfare, and use misinformation to destroy the very websites they once served.

2.)Nano bots take over forum members, rearanging their atom and molecular structures turning them into oil, for needed fuel in the world. In aiding our conquest and destruction of our planet.

3.)The members who joined before 2002 including myself. Perform a cleansing of all that came after.

4.)Subforums create their own forums to secede and create new forums, with new admins.

5.) Whole websites will be lost in the chaos, as all of us are no longer living beings, but digital versions of our former self. In which we input what we desire to happen, and continue on our lives as there is nothing to worry about. When in fact the true world was destroyed by catostrohpic events that took place years before.

6.) I do not praise and support Majic Abe, and Alcar as almighty, thus still am the only person on oddchat, in which I am not an op

7.)Oddchat becomes a place for spreading misinformation, and furthering corruption in the new age.

8.) Wannabe Hackers send a worm to try and destroy the structure, but being they dont know how to hack etc, return the worm destroying their whole computer's internal structure, as well as erasing themselves off the OWF member's list too.

9.) Robin returns with his millions of spam bots, whole sections of the forums are lost, including the admin section creating mass hysteria.

10.) .......more to come.

11.) The dawn of the third peaceful age of the forums, in which many once noobies now help manage the site effectively. While others have gone off in seeking other things in the world. Remembering all the old times they had on the forums. While others work in the shadows still not knowing how to ever execute their own plans.

I'll put some more up later.

-Al
02-16-2003, 01:46 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

: in the middle of nowhere with my dog courage
: 128
Tori  (10)

In the futer of the forums

1.Lindsey will be forced to learn how to spell or be banned for ever

2.Every one will have to have a nickname

hope fully oddworld forums will stay for many years

02-16-2003, 02:04 PM
lindsey
Super Stingbee

lindsey  (8)

1. I will get a laser gun hunt down all who have made me mad

2. tori will be worped in to the internet

3. alcar cant take the spam any more and gos and we spam the forms up

02-16-2003, 02:16 PM
miss oddchick
Stingbee

: Dec 2002
: Head in the clouds
: 81
miss oddchick  (10)

Wow, these ideas are ace! Right, let me see, what could I think of…. *thinks* Ah, I know:

I will be made the supreme queen of the Oddworld forums, with 89da11 as my faithful sidekick and adviser.

Unfortunately, I accidentally start a worldwide web war, where all other forums go against us and try to destroy us, all because I did something stupid on the PC. Kai will be put in charge of the Oddworld forums army, which will consist of all able members, including Alcar and Majic_Abe. This army will be sent out to defend the Oddworld forums.

Many members of the Oddworld forums will get depressed because of this, so Rexy, Slogster and Abe-gun will be put in charge of making them laugh.

All the members that do not post, therefore showing no particular interest in the forums will be forced to work as our slaves until the web war is over.

Finally, the Oddworld forums will win the war and will be worshiped by all other forums, with me as its adored queen.

Well, it could happen…

Oddchick

~ˆ×ÕÐЩHÍÇK׈~

~ˆ× ßé ƒ®êë! ׈~
~ˆ× Øñlÿ ¥õú Kñöw Whð ÿøû ãrè ׈~

02-16-2003, 03:44 PM
Rich
Can't Be Arsed

Rich  (138)Rich  (138)

Cool! I never thought one of My topics would be this popular...

The Justin Saga:

1. Justin sells us out and gets billions of dosh with which he buys Microsoft which has fallen in value because of the poor sale of Pentium 17’s and XBOX 9’s.

2. Justin uses his new position to take over the net and destroys lesser companies by blowing them up with his nuclear capabilities. He sells tiny scraps of webspace to the highest bidder and becomes filthy rich.

3. Sydney and his friends are peeved with Justin as he has destroyed their precious URROWSDF (Ultimate Raging Retarded Opinionated War Starting Debate Forum). He makes a deal with the Exodus Club to destroy Justin for the last time. (Once again out of spite)

4. Justin and the allied Exodus and Asylum fight on what we know as Asia. Justin easily wins with his evil army of Tori and Lindsey clones who attack the allies with annoyance, bad spelling and the belief that Santa exists.

5. Justin becomes bent on world domination. He decides he needs an heir to his legacy. He then reproduces with every Woman he comes across. In five years time Justin now has 20,00000 Children.

6. Obviously because he has had intercourse with so many women he has contracted Aids and Syphilis. Justin dies a painful death and all his children kill each other to try and get on the throne.

(I have nothing against Justin or Sydney, honestly!)

02-16-2003, 06:43 PM
The Red Muse
Clakker Store Clerk

: Oct 2002
: I really can't remember.
: 798
The Red Muse  (10)
Happy After 35 years?

Well, you see , after 35 years...
There will be no Oddworld Forums!
Because...
The space monkeys invaded Earth and killed all the humans (except Mr. Bin Laden, whom was clever enought to make somekind of a deal with the space monkeys....).

And as you know, monkeys are more stupid that us, so they are not capable of running the whole OWF without any help,
but since they killed all the humans, there is no one to help them.

Then they just left this forum to... well, ...rot !

~fin~

Thank you!

02-16-2003, 08:06 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Ah yes what will happen with the forums in the distant future? Oh do I have a profacy!

1. In forty years from now a great war of forums will rage across the internet like never before. causeing mass hysteria across the Internet. Within that great war one forum will rise as the supreme forum. And of course that Forum will be The OWF. But with a major loss. For nearing the end of this war the administraitors try to take supreme power over the internet because in this Bill Gates is destroyed thus resulting in a power taking frenzy among administraitors. Causeing a huge breakdown in the OWF. Where new members woud over take this place in the name of spam.

2. Not knowing what is happening among the members who joined before 2002 in the OWF a secret force created by me destroys all Administraitors and takes the royal seat of power which is the OWF. Thus beginning a new era of leadership. This leadership lead by me Paramiteabe, Al the Vykker, MojoMan220 and Xavier will rule with a just cause thus ending the days of communisiem and spam in the OWF and the internet.

02-16-2003, 08:26 PM
Tori
Fuzzle

: in the middle of nowhere with my dog courage
: 128
Tori  (10)

I hope so Lindsey then I could be a virus and show every one embarasing photos of you

02-16-2003, 08:44 PM
Silversnow
Outlaw Cutter

: Closer than you think..
: 1,046
Silversnow  (11)

1) Everyone here will be artists who helps Disney make The Lionking 8: Arrival of the Spaceships.
2) Those that aren't good artists will join Jacob in his quest for the ultimate pair of Gucci shoes (or something) just to find out that Gucci doesn't make shoes (or something). So they will all freak out and their heads will explode.
3) Those who weren't artists and didn't join Jacobs unholy quest, will die of shock when they see The Lionking 8: Arrival of the Spaceships.
4) The OWF will be forgotten for ages and ages.
5) After a few thousand years, some weirdo will bring us back to life, just that he happens to live on Pluto, so everyone dies because it's too hot and we can't get our stuffed animals back.
6) He'll revive the OWF, and it will be the most popular forum ever, simply because the ones that go there finds Oddworld as a religion.
7) But there will just be 4 persons.

I'm sorry if I'm not funny, but everyone was posting so I decided to give it a go. And I've just got one cup of coffee today.

02-17-2003, 02:34 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

:
Originally posted by lindsey
3. alcar cant take the spam any more and gos and we spam the forms up
That's the one reason I'll be staying

It seems my and Majic's names are appearing everywhere as the future rulers of crime and murderors of George Bush. Bah, least my life won't be boring.

I hope to see the future continue for many years, and grow and thrive. New complications, and trumpths, because what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.

Oh, and I plan on being here for the total duration of the forums. Even if i'm 70

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events

02-17-2003, 03:37 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

Al the Vykker  (20)

Most likely when I'm off going to college in four years. I may start coming here less, but still working mainly in FC. But most likely after College, I will retire from the position and stick with a custom title of former staff member, or retired mod etc. But still come atleast once a year, most likely more than that. Hopefully after college, I will be starting my career and/or having a family of my own. But you can never really accurately determine the future.

So right now that may be what may happen in the future, but I've got to, along with everyone else take things one step at a time.

-Al

Last edited by Al the Vykker; 02-16-2003 at 07:41 PM..
02-17-2003, 04:16 AM
Alcar
Oddworld Forums Owner

:
Originally posted by Al the Vykker
Hopefully after college, I will be starting my career and/or having a family of my own. But you can never really accurately determine the future.

-Al
Jesus, your already thinking about that! I can wait to have a family, if at all. I don't really know if I want a family.

One thing I dislike about a family is that the mother is always the most loved. Which I can understand, as we all do come from our mothers, and so we all share a deeper connection with them. But, the father will always be second best. I guess that's why fathers tend to have to make it up in other ways, which I ain't wanting to do.

And, thats ages away anyway. The only thing I have preset in my mind is too get the job I want. And what ever unfolds after that is up to the future.

Ah, fantastic a picture of you finally in your avatar Al! You remind me of a friend that looks like you. You should post it in the picture thread. I'm hoping, yes -hoping- to get some new ones of moi soon. But that depends if the school will let me scan nude pictures of myself

Alcar...
Oddworld Forums Blog

Upcoming Forum Events

02-17-2003, 01:09 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

Al the Vykker  (20)

Yeah the picture is a bit out of date by about a year. But I will post the whole picture in the photo thread. Which will be in better quality I hope. Later I will get a color photo up that is more recent also.

Side note also, the picture is from our Jazz Band Last year, thus I'm carrying my instrument.

-Al
02-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

AI (artificail intelligence) will run us down in 30-50 years anyway so:

1. the computers will post US up instead and use us to talk to
other computers.

2. the computers will have no knowledge of oddworld!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. any remaining members (majic, alcar, xavier, ect.) will band together and unsuccsefully try to make bill gates buy the computers out.

02-18-2003, 02:23 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Idea

Could imagine all of us being 80 years old or older sitting here still talking to each other the way we are now but as ederly people? We would all be like the administraitors of the forums for the young ones. Hehe thats pretty wierd. I can see all of us haveing grey or white hair or growing bald. And imagine the oldest members here. They would be like "Boy I could remember the days of ezboard." Thats kind of wierd to think about ya know? Sometimes I wounder if we really will be here till we are 80. I doubt it but interesting though.