01-07-2006, 04:19 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)
Oddworld reality....

Well as you can see the ONLY active RP's are "W@RF" and "Trials of the Tribe" and maybe possibly TomFrogMan's all new "Bounty Hunter" RP. Now i'm now its time for a new living RP (Or at least I hope so :P) known as Oddworld Reality! Rulesanafication:

Uno: Yes when 3 people join we can go and start! There can be as much people joinig a spossible!

Dos: If you are gonna use a random NPC in a conversation give it a name and a little backstory. Every living thing has something interesting in his life. I won't be strict to my ass on this rule though so don't worry to much about .

tres: You can use ANY oddworldian creature.

Okay i'm gonna stop using spaniard numbers(4): You can NOT use any major character. (Abe, munc, stranger, etc.)

5: If you are joining try to make his/her entrance believable. (Since this is NOT set in western mudos and you are using an outlaw or steef you're gonna be a little informative.

comprende? comprende.

Now we go to the storination! (story)

"The mudokon native village is safe from slig and glukkon shmucks. In their free time the muds were working on a little project. Trying to see how far their powers can go. They have recently found an old ancient shrine. This shrine is different though.

It has chant circles but each circle has a species on it: Glukkon, slig, mudokon, gabbit, steef, and outlaw.

When the muds finnaly got all species (Dead or alive.....Mostly dead since dead bodies worked to.) roots of the shrine struck out and took a shot of blood from each speices...An earthquake struck....Space and time was being tampered horrible. After 10 seconds everything stopped. In the middle of the shrine was a portal. What is in it? Only the brave and daring will find out. (Which will be your RP'ing character)

Now that we have that done with time to introduce my chars!

Zig:
Race: Mudokon
Weapons: A tomahawker's club
Bio: Zig was the mudokon who's blood was transfered to the shrine. He is young and energetic in his own ways, and he would love to see what is in it. Though he does need 2 other people with him (That means you people) he is very anctious to see what is inside.

Mars:
Race:mudokon
Weapons: His ranty science talky mouth
Bio: Younger than Zig, Mars is the mudokon which needs to watch over the shrine and who comes in and out. He is Zig's friend and can be a pain sometimes but he is still good nonetheless. He refuses to acompany Zig to the strange portal.

Well people waddya think? We need more active rps!
01-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Icarus
Howler Punk

: Dec 2005
: On the other side
: 333
Icarus  (10)

intresting intresting, ya know what you forgot one thing. you forgot to be more specific.

oh i;m sorry, lately everything in my life has been about details, and everything i see i judge to see the amount of detail it includes, i don't mean it though. Sorry!!!
01-07-2006, 11:55 PM
SLIG_ODD
Chippunk

: Meat Plant On Oddworld
: 21
SLIG_ODD  (10)
Oddworld

so what? we go throw and there is were it begins? ... sure i'll do it why not, i have no life anyways and Oddworld does kick ass so what i make my own person?

"S'MO BS"

01-08-2006, 05:53 AM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

: Dec 2004
: Minnesota
: 346
sliguy101  (10)

I'll give it a go. I do need to show the moderators here that I'm a good Roleplayer

Resto:
Race: Steef
Weapons: Wooden Staff
Bio: After being imprisoned for ten years, Resto had given up his life of being a thief and started to look at the more important things in life. He grabbed some large books and began to read them. His eyes sparkled at the sight of them. He couldn't believe all these things he could learn. So it was official. He became the town Prophet, and told many stories that he himself had made up. He traveled from town to town telling these stories. The natives were impressed by him. At recent, the Mudokkon Cheiftain of the Daywel Tribe had given him a blessing to Resto. Once he was finished with the blessing, he had told him that he now had the power to control the elements of Earth, Wind, and Fire. After that, the Chieftain had taught Resto to use Staves, and how they can be one of the most powerful weapons in all of existance. People had no longer called Resto by his real name, but they had called him The Prophet.

I'll add extra characters as I go along. That sound OK to you?
01-08-2006, 07:06 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Icarus you confused me there. Slig_Odd if you wanna play you must have your own character(Read the RP rules ). And sligguy 101 your profile is great! We now have one player. And yest it is okay if you make moe . Now we need adin(1) more person . Preferably slig_odd if he wants to.
01-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2005
: Texas
: 2,207
Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

Here is my character.
Name: Jak
Race: Slig
weapons:blits blaster
Bio: He always was treated the worst as a child and even through the years others would pick on him. Even some mudokuns would make fun of him. As the years went on the abuse changed from verbal to physical. So he got tired of it he grabbed him some armor and weapons and left. He likes to free slaves and even animals in vykker traps. Every now and then he'll sneek into a factory to get new armor and ammo. The mudokuns have accepted him into there society. He is now on the top ten most wanted list for robbery,freeing slaves, and murder of 2 glukkons.
01-08-2006, 02:38 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Good. Seems we're ready.

*Zig and the other 2 (Jak and Resto) walked up to the portal. Before Zig got in he asked Mars loudly.*
Zig: Hey Mars are you sure you don't wanna come?
Mars: No of course not. I made up my mind.
*Zig rolled his eyes.*
Zig: Okay. Whatever floats your odd.
*Zig amd the other 2 went in the portal and a flash of light occured. Zig felt as if he was being lightened. He couldnot feel his body. Then it all stopped. Zig opened his eyes. And what surrounded him and Jak and Resto were strange creatures. They looked like mudokons, but more...Cleaner to say the least. They all had scared faces, and outside the circle Zig could see tall buildings reaching the sky.*
One of the things: Oh My Gosh! It's an alien! Someone call the FBI!
Another one: NO! Capture them so we can disect them for reaserch!
Another one: To late. I called 911! There is no way does things are gonna do anything! Wait is that one a human!? What about that tiger looking thing! Eew! Is that a slug in pants!?
*Zig got nervous and stood still. Waiting to see what the others would do. Then he heard sirens coming.*

Occ: If you don't know where we are we are in earth. DUN DUN DUN!
01-08-2006, 02:46 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OOC: Ooook i'll add Flaxis to this:

Name: Flaxis

Species: Steef

Sex: Male

Job: Freelance Bounty Hunter, currently working for Rupture farms.

Apperance: Although he is a steef, he lost his back legs when he was young when his tribe was ambushed by the industrialists, thus making him seem normal, but leaving terrible scars. He was the only survivor, according to the records. His horns were later broken off by a pair of Big Bro Sligs while he was in there custody. He has dark blue eyes, so dark they seem black, and has blond hair. Muscles are apparent on his body from the intense labor he was sent through as a slave. He is 6'10 tall, towering over most creatures. He wears traditional clothes, with a leather shirt incribed with his tribe's symbols, and his pants are likewise. The only straying item is the bulletproof vest underneath the shirt, made by a secret process only he knows.

Personality: He is normally dark and brooding, but inside is a kind soul. He will defend anyone who is subjected to cruel treatment. He is misunderstood by most people, because of his blunt opinion. His anger is almost unstoppable when in full gear. Basically, don't mess with him.

Weapons: He, unlike the Stranger, is not above using guns, which shows from the modified slig assualt rifle he carries. He has a back-up crossbow for live ammo in case of emergincies, although. When it comes to close combat, he uses a katana.

Flaxis walked up to the portal, gingerly poking it.

"What the hell is this?" He asked no-one in particular. Shrugging, he tossed his hat in. After a few minutes, and when nothing came back, he decided it was safe enough to go into it, and jumped in.

...He was flying, rushing through darkness without any suppourt, wind tugging at his clothes...

Suddenly he hit the ground, and he was snapped out of it. Flaxis gingerly stood up, looking at his body to check for no injuries. Satisfied, he spat, and looked up. Instantly, he wanted to look back down again, but could'nt, because he was transfixed by what was all around him.

He was in a Hello Kitty theme park. Everywhere he looked, the stupid white cat was looking at him. As Flaxis tried to looked for the portal back, he knew he would have nightmares the next time he slept about this hated thing.

"Wheres the damn portal!? I need to get out of here!" He yelled, looking for it. But it was no-where to be found.

Flaxis was now alone and trapped in a living hell.

Wrex.

Last edited by mitsur; 01-08-2006 at 02:53 PM..
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)Daxter King  (2137)

Jak: People we mean no harm, we come in peace.
Another one: Your gonna leave in pieces freak! * pulls out rifle*
*FBI arrives*
Jak to FBI dude: Look man can you tell these people to calm down?
FBI DUDE: Get the hell off of me you disgusting alien!!*pulls out gun*
Jak:Uh-oh Resto any ideas?
01-08-2006, 04:37 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: That was great Mitsur. A hello-kitty theme park.

Zig: Okay everyone! I have a club and I ain't afraid to use it! From the looks of those things you must be industrialists!
Random human: Well we live in an industrial facility so yea I guess you cou-*bonk*
*Zig starts knocking away everyone in his way with his club. Even the children since he was afraid they could be like crawling sligs. He knocked through the police and FBI and ran through the streets of Hollywood Florida.* ()
Zig: Man that was a close one. Better find a place to lay low. Jak and Resto are gonna have to go by themselves.

occ: Yes you could kinda call Zig a traitor of some sort when he is in tough situations.
------
*As Mars just watched Mitsur enter the portal he was getting board.*
Mars: Man is this all I can do? Not sleep or anything?
*All of a suddenan earthquake occured. A jand reached out of the portal but was suddenly sucked back in.*
Mars: ookay....That was wierd.
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Jak: If Zig went crazy that gives me lisence to go crazy!
*Jak steels a black leather coat and pulls out his blits blasters*
Jak: time to die bitches!!*enters cool matrix slow mo scene*
Jak: Now for my get a ride aw ha!* kicks a 3 year old off of her trycicle and jumps on*
jak: Try to catch me now suckers!!*laughs manicly*
Narrator: So at the speed of a speeding golf cart Jak abadoned his friends before being attacked by the 3 year old's attack dogs.
01-08-2006, 05:02 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

ooc: BTW metro, my guys name isn't mitsur, its Flaxis.

Flaxis was now in a fetal ball, wimpering, as the people dressed in Hello Kitty suits tried to make him smile.

"Come on, weirdo, turn that frown upside down!" One of them said, trying to tickle him.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" Flaxis screamed.

Wrex.

01-08-2006, 05:02 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: This is like the funniest RP ever .

*As Zig was running he heard Jak going all crazy and speeding of on a tricicle.*
Zig:.....Why is he driving a young native mudokon toy? But you know he raises a strong point. Better find something myself. AHA!
*Zig sees a car near him*
Zig: This looks interesting.
*Zig tries to open the door but it's locked.*
Zig: ARG! How do I open this thing!? Wait is that a hole?
*zig looks at his pants, and then the hole. Pants then hole.*
Zig: Now thats just wrong.
01-09-2006, 03:48 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

*Jak sees the Hello Kitty Park*
Jak: I need to make an army of some sort I think I have an idea*Jak goes to the hello kitty theme park*
Jak: Hey Flaxis * Jak rides into petting zoo*
01-09-2006, 10:09 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*As Zig ignored the (Or it seens ti him) sick lock he went to the nearby hello kitty park*
Zig: Outta my way coming through!
*As Zig pushed through the human crowd he saw Flaxis.*
Zig: Hey there steef dude. You okay there?
01-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Jak: Attack my army destroy them all!!!*an army of kittens attacks all the people*
Jak: Zig Flaxis we gotta get out of hear my army can only kill for so long.
*Jak sees everyone else is dead as the kittens walk up to him*
Jak: Good job troops now go do whatever you do.
01-09-2006, 03:48 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OOC: Oooook guys, try to be coherent, its kinda hard to understand you.

Wrex.

01-09-2006, 03:56 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: Uh how can I be more understandable? Yes Jak's kitten army was kinda random and he didi not explain how he got it in the first place but I don't see anything wrong with my post. 0_o
01-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

occ: I went to the petting zoo trained all the kittens and came back out with the army. Also what happened to resto?
01-09-2006, 05:13 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

occ: Resto Doesen't come much. Don't worry about him. Now Mitsur can you please answe my question ?
01-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Icarus
Howler Punk

: On the other side
: 333
Icarus  (10)

The answer to your Question lyes within u my humble Child.
seriously u know the answer.
01-09-2006, 06:07 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OOC: ooook this is getting kinda weird....

Flaxis looked up.

"Yeah, i'm ok now. We need to find a way back. Now. I can't waste ammo on these people, even if they are sick in putting this stuff up-" he gestured at the Hello Kitty stuff, and continued "-now, what do you suggest we do first?"

Wrex.

01-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Jak: Hmm if I was a portal where would I be? *Jak Thinks*
Jak: I remember a legend in this world supposed to have everything you desire for affordable prices. What was its name!? Yes we must go to the place they call wal-mart.
01-10-2006, 06:47 AM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

Flaxis snapped his fingers.

"Of course! Walmart should have everything we need! And if they don't we can sue!" he said. Flaxis quickly jumped into a Hello Kitty car and opened the door for Jak to get in.

"I know it looks bad, but we need to get their fast. Oh, and can we get some snickerdoodles while we're at the store?"

Wrex.

01-10-2006, 12:12 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Zig: Yea guys we only have one problem....
*Zig pointedat everyone's pockets.*
Zig: We have no moolah....
01-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Jak: The sign on the Hello Kitty park states "You will have the best time in you life". I think we can all agree we have not had the best times in our lives. So we sue for false advertising. Now all we need a lawer.
01-10-2006, 03:35 PM
sliguy101
Howler Punk

: Dec 2004
: Minnesota
: 346
sliguy101  (10)

*As Resto finally woke up from his black-out, he found himself in an Arcade, with several teens looking down at him*

Teen 1: Naw, I think he is more of a mix of a cat, dog, and human.

Teen 2: Perhaps a living rat?

*Resto opened his eyes wide and jumped up. The teens gasped*

Resto: What are you looking at?

*He held one of the teens by the collar*

Teen 2: I don't mean you any harm, sir, madam, whatever you are.

*The teem dug into his pocket and help out some coins*

Teen 2: I've got money!

*Resto glarred at the teen, took the money, and threw him to the ground*

Teen 1: Excuse me, thingy. What are you?

Resto: Why don't YOU tell me where I am before I curse you!?

*Both teens screamed and ran away*

Resto: Hmmmm. I know! I need to find a summoning circle! Quickly!

*Resto ran out the arcade and down the Mall he was in*
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

Zig: Okay Jak but can you PLEASE tell me how we ARE gonna sue? I mean first of all we were knocking everyone out of our way. And second of all we literally stole all this expensive stuff from the industrialists! Which brings the question. How are we going to buy something without ONE person freaking out!?.....Besides....I heard theres a better place called target.
01-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Daxter King
Outlaw Bomber

Jak:Wait I have a better idea lets search all these bodies my kittens killed for money. *Jak searches and finds $100 in a Hello Kitty costume*
Jak: Now we must set off for one the most important journy of our lives.
01-13-2006, 11:13 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

*Zig looks around him and smiles*
Zig: Nah you guys go on. I'm gonna stay here for a while. Kinda looks like an interesting place.
*Zig looked at Jak and Flaxis.*
Zig: Don't worry though.
*Zig digs through som peoples pockets.*
Zig: We can use these things called cell phones. I saw an industrialist use it on my way here.